Israeli Veteran: " We The Elders Of Sion Run The Congress"!

It's not so much the Zionist press I'm concerned about, but rather the Pavlovian reaction any criticism of Israel or Jews sparks among Republicans.

what is the "Zionist press"???. Since when have republicans
been upset about criticism of Israel or jews? You are a bit
confused-------support for Israel and jews comes
within the US government comes from democrats. try
to cope with reality-------islamo Nazi pig

It's not so much the Zionist press I'm concerned about, but rather the Pavlovian reaction any criticism of Israel or Jews sparks among Republicans.

Do you think that Zionazi pigs who run the Congress will invite Netanyahu terrorist to do a speech?!

Isn't it strange that a Muslim like Freeman doesn't call his own group terrorists (which group is that Freeman since you are so quiet about the country from which you originated)? So many of the Muslims think the leaders of Israel are terrorists because these leaders have the audacity to try to defend their country against Freeman's brethren who wish to destroy her/

I have noticed for a very long time that islamo Nazi pigs and
sows ------do not like to admit to their background.

I have no problem stating mine.
born in the USA -----to jewish parents who were
both born here and both literate

yet scum like freeman, and swagger and sluts like
Penelope cannot bear to admit to the dungheap from
which they were spawned and in which they were
nuture and "educated" and they absolutely refuse
to comment on their AFFILIATIONS

No doubt we can tell your a Jew by your filthy mouth and name calling. Your Jewish arrogance is a shinning light unto the world, not.

Ah how nice..the Jew hating IslamoNazi piglet has rendered an "opinion".

Do you think that Zionazi pigs who run the Congress will invite Netanyahu terrorist to do a speech?!

Isn't it strange that a Muslim like Freeman doesn't call his own group terrorists (which group is that Freeman since you are so quiet about the country from which you originated)? So many of the Muslims think the leaders of Israel are terrorists because these leaders have the audacity to try to defend their country against Freeman's brethren who wish to destroy her/

No doubt we can tell your a Jew by your filthy mouth and name calling. Your Jewish arrogance is a shinning light unto the world, not.

And we know who you are, either a Zionist or a Jew or both.

They are a dangerous element of society, that's for sure.
I think its time we get the zionuts out of our country.

Hey, Hey---penelopay ---how many kids
did YOU KILL TODAY?

Less than the Israelis killed in Gaza this summer, that's for sure.

not by a long shot.-------the blood is flowing thruout the depraved ummah EVERY DAY

You have to roll your eyes at what Haniya is saying. She (or her musical chair partner) can seem to come up for air when it comes to bashing Israel. Over 200,000 dead in Syria, God only knows how many are wounded, many so badly that they will never recover, and over 2 million refugees.

Who started the civil war in Syria and the coup, Israel and the neocons in the US, as Cheney is drilling for oil in the Golan heights with a Israel company, so quit pretending you care about the dead in Syria.

oh gee----AGAIN with the ROYAL "WE" it waxes comical
I think It is roudy to which the "WE KNOW....." refers. Of course----anyone who posts here knows Roudy-----he is not
afraid to say who he is-------unlike the furtive islamo Nazi pigs and
sows

Islamo Nazi pigs have lots of "OPINIONS" The introduction to
their OPNINION is always the same "EVERYONE KNOWS"

Are there any zionazi here who can post the Elders Of Sion manual revealed by Haaretz journal?

I do wonder what the pull is Israel has on the US,is it fear or money, one or the other or both. I understand Obama's problem, since his wife has a cousin who is a Rabbi in Chicago, and also Obama is cousins to many past Presidents and could be a little bit Jewish for all we know, and I think he is disgusted by the way the Pals and blacks are treated in Israel, and that is why Pres Obama and PM Bibi don't hit it off.

Are there any zionazi here who can post the Elders Of Sion manual revealed by Haaretz journal?

Forget Haaretz, the favorite of the Leftists and the Muslims on these forums, as if Haaretz was the Holy Grail. Tell us, Freeman, can you recite for us the passage from the Koran or the Hadith which has that thingy about a Jew hiding behind a tree and to kill him. It amazes me that Muslims want to come to the West where they have to breathe the same air as the Infidels unless, of course, they feel in the end they will turn the West into more like backward Muslim countries that follow Sharia Law..

The sadest thing about this is that the accusations of anti-Semitism will mostly come from gentile Republicans.

The zionist press is honest in many fields.

The sadest thing about this is that the accusations of anti-Semitism will mostly come from gentile Republicans.

The zionist press is honest in many fields.

Absolutely not! Nancy Pelosi will invite David Duke instead.

I think that the vulgar Penelope is addressing me-----there was
nothing vulgar in the language I used or "dirty" as the islamo
Nazi suggests. She is a liar. The most DIRTY language is the language that galvanizes pogroms, lynchings and genocide-------the PENELOPIAN LANGUAGE. She is
very much like those of her ilk who insist that blacks rape
white girls so her fellows can Lynch a few for their own entertainment and that of their sluts

With the blood of the tens of thousands of innocent Arabs (both Muslims and Christians) running down the streets of their respective cities in Iraq and Syria along with the thousands and thousands wounded, many terribly with no medical care available, and the millions of displaced and refugee Arabs, all Penelope can think of is bashing Israel and the Jerws. She problably marched in Skokie, Irosie, along with the other Nazis and, for all we know, used to attend those Fourth of July picnics held up at the Aryan Nation's compound before it was forced to close. That's the one which was shown at the end of the documentary entitled American Nazis. If she had been around during World War II, she would have applied for a job in a concentration camp and would have been the bestest of friends with Ilsa Koch, known as the Bitch of Buchenwald. If this entire country was made up of illiterate skinheads like Penelope, we might as well close up shop when it came to various institutes, such as medical research facilities, technology research labs, etc. Smart people here of all religions, ethnic backgrounds and races, but there are those like Penelope among us, which is very scary.

I think that the vulgar Penelope is addressing me-----there was
nothing vulgar in the language I used or "dirty" as the islamo
Nazi suggests. She is a liar. The most DIRTY language is the language that galvanizes pogroms, lynchings and genocide-------the PENELOPIAN LANGUAGE. She is
very much like those of her ilk who insist that blacks rape
white girls so her fellows can Lynch a few for their own entertainment and that of their sluts

With the blood of the tens of thousands of innocent Arabs (both Muslims and Christians) running down the streets of their respective cities in Iraq and Syria along with the thousands and thousands wounded, many terribly with no medical care available, and the millions of displaced and refugee Arabs, all Penelope can think of is bashing Israel and the Jerws. She problably marched in Skokie, Irosie, along with the other Nazis and, for all we know, used to attend those Fourth of July picnics held up at the Aryan Nation's compound before it was forced to close. That's the one which was shown at the end of the documentary entitled American Nazis. If she had been around during World War II, she would have applied for a job in a concentration camp and would have been the bestest of friends with Ilsa Koch, known as the Bitch of Buchenwald. If this entire country was made up of illiterate skinheads like Penelope, we might as well close up shop when it came to various institutes, such as medical research facilities, technology research labs, etc. Smart people here of all religions, ethnic backgrounds and races, but there are those like Penelope among us, which is very scary.
Oh my....... :cool:

I think its time we get the zionuts out of our country.

did YOU KILL TODAY?

not by a long shot.-------the blood is flowing thruout the depraved ummah EVERY DAY

You have to roll your eyes at what Haniya is saying. She (or her musical chair partner) can seem to come up for air when it comes to bashing Israel. Over 200,000 dead in Syria, God only knows how many are wounded, many so badly that they will never recover, and over 2 million refugees.

Who started the civil war in Syria and the coup, Israel and the neocons in the US, as Cheney is drilling for oil in the Golan heights with a Israel company, so quit pretending you care about the dead in Syria.

Why don't you tell us what started all the countries which were involved in the Arab Spring? Could it be that the people were tired of being ruled by dictators and tyrants and want a change, a change that would also bring them better economic conditions? And you quit pretending that you care about the Arabs. You are only using them as pawns in your fight against the Jews which you hate. Do you really think you are fooling anyone? You have had nothing to say about these unfortunate Arabs unless you can drag the Jews or Israel into the mix.

Try to stay in the subject:
Do you think that the Congress run by the Elders Of Sion will invite Netanyahu terrorist to do a speech?

Congress is representing the will of the people, who overwhelmingly support Israel over you IslamoNazis, Does that bother you, Abdul? Good.
That should the real congress but this zionazi revealed that the Elders Of Sion run those puppets by menace and force.

So you think that Zionists force Americans to vote for all these pro Israeli congressmen? Ha ha ha. Keep it up Mohammad, you are funny.
Say that to your Elders Of Sion, sayanim cattle are good slaves.

Stop smoking that camel dung hash and go see a psychologist.

Gee, speaking of slaves, Roudy, do you think Mohammed Freeman will mention that now in the 21st century, it is only his own people who still keep slaves. Maybe they will bestow one on him for being such a "good" poster against the Jews, or perhaps he has an in with one of the Boko Haram who have plenty of them on hand now and would be willing to share.

Who's "we", miss piggy and her radical Moooslem dirttbag boyfriends?

did YOU KILL TODAY?

Why don't you tell us what started all the countries which were involved in the Arab Spring? Could it be that the people were tired of being ruled by dictators and tyrants and want a change, a change that would also bring them better economic conditions? And you quit pretending that you care about the Arabs. You are only using them as pawns in your fight against the Jews which you hate. Do you really think you are fooling anyone? You have had nothing to say about these unfortunate Arabs unless you can drag the Jews or Israel into the mix.

The US Cia and Mossad, with some money from SA. You live in the US? Either be an American or move over to Israel and then tell us how nice and safe you feel.

Congress is representing the will of the people, who overwhelmingly support Israel over you IslamoNazis, Does that bother you, Abdul? Good.
That should the real congress but this zionazi revealed that the Elders Of Sion run those puppets by menace and force.

So you think that Zionists force Americans to vote for all these pro Israeli congressmen? Ha ha ha. Keep it up Mohammad, you are funny.
Say that to your Elders Of Sion, sayanim cattle are good slaves.

Stop smoking that camel dung hash and go see a psychologist.

Gee, speaking of slaves, Roudy, do you think Mohammed Freeman will mention that now in the 21st century, it is only his own people who still keep slaves. Maybe they will bestow one on him for being such a "good" poster against the Jews, or perhaps he has an in with one of the Boko Haram who have plenty of them on hand now and would be willing to share.
If only slavery was all Mohammad Freakman and his savage Islamist buddies dd wrong.

The US Cia and Mossad, with some money from SA. You live in the US? Either be an American or move over to Israel and then tell us how nice and safe you feel.

And why don't you and your Islamist buddies fuck off to the closest Muslim shithole of your choice? What are you assholes doing in "Zionist America"?

Why don't you tell that to the millions and millions of Americans who do stick up for Israel? It must stick in your craw that these Americans don't think as you do. They would laugh at a illiterate skinhead like you. Penelope reminds me of the members of the audience watching The Pianist in Germany. There is a piece by William Grim, a Christian living in Germany, entitled The Eternal Nazi describing how they reacted to certain parts of the movies.

Why don't you tell that to the millions and millions of Americans who do stick up for Israel? It must stick in your craw that these Americans don't think as you do. They would laugh at a illiterate skinhead like you. Penelope reminds me of the members of the audience watching The Pianist in Germany. There is a piece by William Grim, a Christian living in Germany, entitled The Eternal Nazi describing how they reacted to certain parts of the movies.

Not at all, they are fundamental and evangelical Christians who love to send money to Israel and buy trees and listen to the Hagee lunatics that look forward to the end of days. Those are the one who worship Israel and for selfish reasons the rest of us are sane and can see through the fake Christian and American love, and the ally ship is one way , we give and Israel takes.
when even some of their own Israelites would rather not have anything to do with Israel and even mock some of the stuff they do that should tell you something. :D

Not at all, they are fundamental and evangelical Christians who love to send money to Israel and buy trees and listen to the Hagee lunatics that look forward to the end of days. Those are the one who worship Israel and for selfish reasons the rest of us are sane and can see through the fake Christian and American love, and the ally ship is one way , we give and Israel takes.
when even some of their own Israelites would rather not have anything to do with Israel and even mock some of the stuff they do that should tell you something. :D

You are so full of it, Miss Skinhead. You are on the forums day and night bashing Israel like that was your only purpose in life. I wonder if you actually have any real friends in your life. There are so many people in America of all religions who have no problem with Israel. There were Hindus posters who would say God Bless Israel. Even an Ahmadiyaa Muslim poster would say that. Miss Skinhead would claim that they were all Evangelical Christians. Miss Skinhead thinks that if she wandered around in some Muslim country that she would be saved from having her throat slit because she bashes the Jews all the time. At one time in the early 80's my husband was rescuing people from Iran who wanted to get out. At one point, he and the other two Americans sent over there were told to go to some Muslim country in Africa to take out members of the American Consulate and their families because Penelope's Muslim friends were busy murdering each other. At one point as the Americans were getting on the plane, one Muslim turned and shot a little American girl. My husband had to gun him down before he had a chance to shoot other Americans. Penelope would have been yelling "You shot an innocent Muslim" not thinking that if he had a chance he would have shot her also.

[

when even some of their own Israelites would rather not have anything to do with Israel and even mock some of the stuff they do that should tell you something. :D[/QUOTE]

LOL---typical islamo Nazi ploy------FIND a deranged unemployed jew who lives to establish his 'intellectual
credentials' as either a communist or 'anti zionist' and quote him as "ONE OF THEIR OWN". The islamo Nazi
sows have been using this "tool" for centuries. PS --Yossi Sarid cannot live without Israel-----no one else would tolerate him. His "anti-establishment" bullshit gets him free suppers

Forum List

Back