Israeli soldiers and rabbis tell supporters to kill Palestinian children

People talking about making Israel pay.

The rules, brah, the rules!
bilious----are you a scot? Long ago ---LONG LONG ago I was a receptionist---
little part time job to buy school books--in a very large hospital. A tall blue eyed
Scot ---something like 95 came to my desk about 9:30 PM to visit his 92 year old
wife-----I said "visiting hours are over" The old scot came close--blue eyes
flashing---stood up straight (over 6') and said in a deep rolling Scottish accent---
YA BE TELLIN' ME THE RRRRRULESS, LASS?

bilious----are you scotch? Long ago ---LONG LONG ago I was a receptionist---
little part time job to buy school books--in a very large hospital. A tall blue eyed
Scot ---something like 95 came to my desk about 9:30 PM to visit his 92 year old
wife-----I said "visiting hours are over" The old scot came close--blue eyes
flashing---stood up straight (over 6') and said in a deep rolling Scottish accent---
YA BE TELLIN' ME THE RRRRRULESS, LASS
No, I am Irish.

When roaches have taken over and infested themselves in the woodwork there is No sanitary method to remove them.
Don’t harbor them and won’t suffer any consequences. As always, it falls to responsibility and libs hate that word

Roaches?

The Nazis demonized the Jews before they took their property and citizenship.

43 min mark …. One Palestinian is told by an Israeli soldier that he wants to “kill Palestinian children” and sexually assault his mom

But we have been told by the propagandists that Israel doesn’t do this stuff. Most Palestinians and Israelis don’t do this kind of evil. But there are those who do. And the evidence is literally in the video above. These Israeli soldiers and rabbis are literally the same thing as Hamas militants who think it’s permissible in Islam to kill kids. It’s not ….here is the absolute undeniable proof. It’s in the very video they quoted the Quran and the hadith’s proving that it is not allowed in Islam to do that.

Also Most Jews say that Judaism does not allow attacking women and children.

And so this is what we have this pro Israel propaganda from the devil himself right here in America. From some bad people in the media saying that’s a Palestinian side is evil. When there is clearly and undeniably evil on both sides of Israel and Palestine. And there is also love and glory and in the end the love will prevail and we will have unity between Israel and Palestine.

For those supporters of the second amendment in America. Recall how we can arm ourselves here in America. But these Palestinian men who are peaceful, and who love Jews are not allowed to arm themselves. This is disgraceful. America needs to change his policy toward Israel and Palestine. If we give weapons to anybody, It should only be to honorable Palestinian Muslims and Israeli Jews.

It is sickening that there are elements of the Israeli army that are monstrous beasts. They are like the devil himself. You can simply look at the 43 minute mark of the video above to see the undeniable proof or not. The choice is yours, my friends.

Jesus, our Lord and Savior shine your light upon these beautiful Palestinian people who have to face off against the satanic soldiers in Israel, who think it’s OK to kill Palestinian children.

View attachment 843935

Imagine for a moment, that evil Israeli soldier, chasing down women and children in Palestine. And the Palestinian men don’t have the guns to defend themselves with. That’s not right that’s not right at all. And so American policy should keep this in mind.

may our Lord bring together the peaceful, loving people of Israel and Palestine against the bad people on both sides

You have got be fucking kidding.

The blockade of Gaza happened in response to Palestinian rocket attacks from Gaza. If the Palestinians in Gaza had concentrated on peacefully creating a viable country, all would be well for them.
Not a very smart idea shooting rockets at the people that control your water/electricity/fuel/food.

That's a 40 year old document they don't follow anymore. They've since amended it to allow for a two-state solution based on the '67 borders.
I have not been able to find a newer Hamas Charter on the internet. Post a link to the current Hamas Charter.

Forum List

Back