How Hamas’s carefully planned Israel attack devolved into a chaotic rampage

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
This story contains graphic images. https://archive.ph/jbdk4

"Hundreds of Hamas militants switched on their GoPros and cellphones and began live-streaming."

What began as a highly organized stealth attack, using drone technology to overtake Israeli military observation points, soon devolved into a bloody and chaotic rampage. It underscored Hamas’s capacity for sophisticated planning and indiscriminate killing; the ability of the group to conceal details of a massive offensive operation and its struggle to manage fighters once they had bulldozed their way past Israel’s border fence.

It was, by both Palestinian and Israeli accounts, a staggering and unexpected Hamas victory and an indictment of Israel’s vaunted military and intelligence services.

HAMAS has an Achilles heal. We see it in all types of conflicts, but it's often ignored. The Dogs of War once unleashed are difficult to control, if at all. Discipline must be strong. Knowing this helps strategic planners.

hamas flag bike.png

"Hundreds of Hamas militants switched on their GoPros and cellphones and began live-streaming."

HAMAS has an Achilles heal. We see it in all types of conflicts, but it's often ignored. The Dogs of War once unleashed are difficult to control, if at all. Discipline must be strong. Knowing this helps strategic planners.

View attachment 843942

"Hamas’s political leadership in exile said they were shocked at the lack of resistance: “We were expecting to get a smaller number of hostages and return, but the army collapsed in front of us, what were we to do?” Ali Barakeh, a Beirut-based Hamas representative, said in an interview with The Washington Post on Monday."

The most shocking thing isn't what HAMAS did. We all know what HAMAS does. It's what Israel failed to do.

Do they scare you that much?

Did I ever post my old video of Nick Berg. that was scary
It wasn't scary.

They're real bad-asses when the victims can't fight back.

That's why I don't feel anything about snuffing them.

Shoot em and eye-thump em.

Blow their heads off with a sniper rifle.

Dump several M-19 rounds into them and watch them turn into red and purple mist.

Go full-auto with a 50cal and turn them into steaming gut-piles.

"Hamas’s political leadership in exile said they were shocked at the lack of resistance: “We were expecting to get a smaller number of hostages and return, but the army collapsed in front of us, what were we to do?” Ali Barakeh, a Beirut-based Hamas representative, said in an interview with The Washington Post on Monday."

The most shocking thing isn't what HAMAS did. We all know what HAMAS does. It's what Israel failed to do.

Says the guy who thinks that an "Achilles Heal" is an actual thing.

""Our allies in the U.S. will hear about this!" shouted Al-Durkadurka. "Someone get the Squad on the phone immediately!"

:auiqs.jpg:

"
At publishing time, Hamas leaders were last heard asking if they were allowed to call a timeout to regroup."

Hamas went too far this time and they know it. There's retribution then there's second and third level retribution. Bibi's not one to hold back much.

View attachment 843942
Well, that's Hamas' story now that they are facing an invasion that aims at extinguishing completely, but Israel claims it found written instructions on dead Hamas terrorists to commit massacres and take large numbers of hostages to exchange for Palestinian prisoners.

Hamas went too far this time and they know it. There's retribution then there's second and third level retribution. Bibi's not one to hold back much.
Israel is already holding back.

They should have leveled Gaza by now.....but instead they want to find the hostages.

It's an absolute waste of time.

The only option I'd give Hamas is what form of death do they prefer.

Last edited:
It wasn't scary.

They're real bad-asses when the victims can't fight back.

That's why I don't feel anything about snuffing them.

Shoot em and eye-thump em.

Blow their heads off with a sniper rifle.

Dump several M-19 rounds into them and watch them turn into red and purple mist.

Go full-auto with a 50cal and turn them into steaming gut-piles.
Soak the bullets in pigs blood first.

Forum List

Back