Israeli settler, far-right activist: 'Spitting on Christians is a Jewish custom'

Bull this~~~~~~
Googled “spitting on Christians” and I got About 42,200,000 results (0.55 seconds) . Can you guess who the spitter's were/are? As a Christian does this trouble...you?
spitting on Christians - Google Search

Spitting update Reality is at your door. Muslims do not do the following & now you know who does
Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them a few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcapcame and knocked on the window.
Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

Oct 12, 2004 - Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them. A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.
https://tinyurl.com/j77w4jd

DL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'
Jewish group calls on Israel's Chief Rabbinate to denounce decades-old ultra-Orthodox practice of spitting at Christian clergymen on the street. 'This is a hateful act of persecution against another faith group
https://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-3443,00.html

CHRISTIANS FEEL GROWING OPPRESSION IN ISRAEL
Traditional Christians in Israel today who increasingly find themselves under assault, especially those living in or near orthodox Jewish neighborhoods. Last month, two churches were painted with slogans such as “Jesus is dead” and “Death to Christianity.” Many priests (Rabbis) are daily spat upon when walking on the streets in Jerusalem.
https://tinyurl.com/y9jvz59g

I don’t always see eye-to-eye with Abe Foxman of the Jewish Antidefamation League (ADL), but I want to give him his props on a recent statement issued by the ADL.

According to a press release,

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has called on the Chief Rabbinate of Israel to publicly denounce the repulsive decades-old practice by ultra-Orthodox Jews of spitting at Christian clergymen they encounter in the street.
https://tinyurl.com/y8u3zfkd

Has the US news ever reported the above?
NO, not even once
Wait, your source said places and now you are saying people, make up your mind, and you did not deny being a terrorist.
I call bull on your google amount especially since the actual number are not all on subject and you'd be counting propaganda links.
This is turning out to be A Seinfeld magical spit episode.
I want to remind you that you think it's ok for priests to punch push and shove priests at the Holy Sepulchre, but not survivors of the Holocaust to spit on Priests who's antisemitic narrative inspired the Nazis propaganda which you are using right now.-BRILLIANT!

Wait, your source said places and now you are saying people, make up your mind, and you did not deny being a terrorist.
I call bull on your google amount especially since the actual number are not all on subject and you'd be counting propaganda links.
I want to remind you that you think it's ok for priests to punch push and shove priests at the Holy Sepulchre, but not survivors of the Holocaust to spit on Priests who's antisemitic narrative inspired the Nazis propaganda which you are using right now.-BRILLIANT!

I've been to the church of the Holy Sepulchre several times.. Priests were pushing each other????

I've been to the church of the Holy Sepulchre several times.. Priests were pushing each other????
Priests literally fight each other just for jockeying position at the Holy Sepulchre during Easter procession.

Is anyone gonna ask this OP how they know a right-wing spitter from a left wing spitter? Is there a right leaning gene verses left leaning gene test kit available that I don't know about? 😏

What kind of people do the barbarism that occurred on Oct. 7?

This conflict is 80 years old. Stealing land and water assets... killing Palestinians who resist hasn't been a problem for you, has it?

This conflict is 80 years old. Stealing land and water assets... killing Palestinians who resist hasn't been a problem for you, has it?
You didn’t answer my question, terrorist lover.

Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times. Thus, Palestinian-Jewish rivalry is based in cultural and religious, but not in genetic, differences.
PubMed › ...
The origin of Palestinians and their genetic relatedness with ... - PubMed
The Usual Deflection When asked what kind of people have persecuted, killed and have initiated Programs against there is no response SLIGHTLY different then spitting

What did you expect? The Jews hated being oppressed by the Romans.. They hated what the Nazis did to them.
They also hated that the Palestinians joined the Nazis in committing genocide on the Jews in their own holy land. So they took up arms and decided to defend themselves against the Islamic Nazis.

Not that I condone such behaviour if true but if I remember correctly that Jesus in the New Testament was prone to using his saliva in the most interesting ways so why should anyone be offended if his fellow Jews are following in a well worn tradition.… Hmmmm ….Now that being said there have been catholic priests that have claimed this in the past that has caused pograms to breakout against Jews over such nonsense where Jews were raped, killed and abused.. Places like Prague come to mind as do others… Even today people or Jews go Pooh Pooh Pooh three times when they see something distasteful which has replaced spiting…Maybe these guys never got the memo and really is it worse then the derogatory and inflammatory things that have been said to Jews over the years .. Something to think about to say the least…

Not that I condone such behaviour if true but if I remember correctly that Jesus in the New Testament was prone to using his saliva in the most interesting ways so why should anyone be offended if his fellow Jews are following in a well worn tradition.… Hmmmm ….Now that being said there have been catholic priests that have claimed this in the past that has caused pograms to breakout against Jews over such nonsense where Jews were raped, killed and abused.. Places like Prague come to mind as do others… Even today people or Jews go Pooh Pooh Pooh three times when they see something distasteful which has replaced spiting…Maybe these guys never got the memo and really is it worse then the derogatory and inflammatory things that have been said to Jews over the years .. Something to think about to say the least…
I was thinking the same thing, just the fake dry spit act people make in disgust being blown out of proportion by story tellers with a motive to lie mixed with the insistance to bait hatred through propaganda.

They also hated that the Palestinians joined the Nazis in committing genocide on the Jews in their own holy land. So they took up arms and decided to defend themselves against the Islamic Nazis.

Lol. It's fashionable now to blame the Palestinians for the Holocaust. Justifies killing them and taking their land and water assets.

Every Arab state had signed on with the Allies by 1939. Most German envoys had been expelled by the mid 1930s.

You learned a lot from the Nazis.

The Usual Deflection When asked what kind of people have persecuted, killed and have initiated Programs against there is no response SLIGHTLY different then spitting

The European Jews abused the Palestinians by the 1920s. They were all Bolsheviks.

Forum List

Back