Israeli settler, far-right activist: 'Spitting on Christians is a Jewish custom'

The Israeli assholes may think it is super cool to spit on Christians but they sure as hell will take the money this US Christian nation will give them. Or should I say the money our politicians give them in order to kiss the ass of the IAPAC?

There is no such custom. Some more radical Jews have spit on people. They are wrong and were roundly criticized by Jews across the spectrum of religiosity and around the world.

They are not a different race, you ignorant imbecile.

Jews are Jews.
Arabs are Arabs.

They are two totally different ethnic groups within the Caucasian Race in that region who speak different Semitic languages.

Imbecile.

The Arabs will tell you that they are not from the REGION of Palestine, that they come from The Arabian Peninsula.

Educate yourself.
I didn't say they are a different race. I do not even believe in "white race" or "Semitic race". You are very quick to call me an imbecile, and you glance over the posts too quickly to read them.

The point I was making is that mentally making wide differences in ethnic groups can lead to extreme nationalism, which you have some tendency to do.

All Arabs do not come from the Arabian peninsula, their language does in most part.

I didn't say they are a different race. I do not even believe in "white race" or "Semitic race". You are very quick to call me an imbecile, and you glance over the posts too quickly to read them.

The point I was making is that mentally making wide differences in ethnic groups can lead to extreme nationalism, which you have some tendency to do.

All Arabs do not come from the Arabian peninsula, their language does in most part.
All Arabs do not come from Arabia? Their language comes in most part?
All Germans do not come from Germany?
All Russians do not come from Russia?
All Iranians do not come from Iran?

Where do you get thinking like that? What is your source?

You used the word race and that is what I answered to explaining what Jews and Arabs are.

Europeans have been fighting each other for territory, etc forever. So have all other groups who became nations all over the world.

Attacking someone else's territory and conquering is part of some ambitious people who impose their view on others, and it has been happening forever.

The Jews spitting on Christians are an anomaly, not the norm. They are radicals, and should be ashamed of themselves. Nothing to do with nationalism.

Very few Jews have the tendency of becoming radicals, nationalistic.

I have no idea what you actually mean by "having the tendency of being nationalistic". This are odd words. I do not know if you think that Jews do not have the right to be angry, and some wrongly expressing it as those Jews did.

Or are you into more complex stuff, like Israel's rights, or the lack of rights. It does not matter.

And thank you so much for calling me a racist:

"I believe you're racist, if you consider them a different race, which in your ideology seems pretty close."

You seem to go overboard, but I am the one who is allegedly a nationalist, etc, etc, etc.

If you can clarify any of your actual knowledge about what you said in both your posts, I may finally understand what you are trying to get to.

All Arabs do not come from Arabia? Their language comes in most part?
All Germans do not come from Germany?
All Russians do not come from Russia?
All Iranians do not come from Iran?

Where do you get thinking like that? What is your source?

You used the word race and that is what I answered to explaining what Jews and Arabs are.

Europeans have been fighting each other for territory, etc forever. So have all other groups who became nations all over the world.

Attacking someone else's territory and conquering is part of some ambitious people who impose their view on others, and it has been happening forever.

The Jews spitting on Christians are an anomaly, not the norm. They are radicals, and should be ashamed of themselves. Nothing to do with nationalism.

Very few Jews have the tendency of becoming radicals, nationalistic.

I have no idea what you actually mean by "having the tendency of being nationalistic". This are odd words. I do not know if you think that Jews do not have the right to be angry, and some wrongly expressing it as those Jews did.

Or are you into more complex stuff, like Israel's rights, or the lack of rights. It does not matter.

And thank you so much for calling me a racist:

"I believe you're racist, if you consider them a different race, which in your ideology seems pretty close."

You seem to go overboard, but I am the one who is allegedly a nationalist, etc, etc, etc.

If you can clarify any of your actual knowledge about what you said in both your posts, I may finally understand what you are trying to get to.
Language is something that is learned, you are not born with it. Are you saying all Americans are English? What about the Normans that brought the French language to England, but they were not French?

Sorry if I used the word 'race', I was really getting at nationalism.

Language does not equal ethnicity. In fact, the concept of nations on an ethnic base did not even exist in Europe until the 19th century. The wars that were fought in the Middle Ages had nothing to do ethnic groups, but with feudal lords.

The part about Jews spitting on others does not matter to me, I never commented on that, or whether it's tradition or not. However, I have read parts of the Old Testament, which does talk about Jews being the Chosen People, and better than others and so on.

I wouldn't say that Jews are generally nationalistic or radical, or even particularly religious, but there are enough in Israel that Bibi is in power again, and it's going to get worse because of what Hamas did, and violence and radicalization will grow on both sides, on the Palestinian side because of the response, which so far hasn't been much worse than what Hamas did in number of victims (excluding the brutal treatment), but I expect much more will come.

xyz
You wrote, " I have read parts of the Old Testament, which does talk about Jews being the Chosen People, and better than others and so on."

Which parts say "better than"? Judaism doesn't teach that.

Language is something that is learned, you are not born with it. Are you saying all Americans are English? What about the Normans that brought the French language to England, but they were not French?

Sorry if I used the word 'race', I was really getting at nationalism.

Language does not equal ethnicity. In fact, the concept of nations on an ethnic base did not even exist in Europe until the 19th century. The wars that were fought in the Middle Ages had nothing to do ethnic groups, but with feudal lords.

The part about Jews spitting on others does not matter to me, I never commented on that, or whether it's tradition or not. However, I have read parts of the Old Testament, which does talk about Jews being the Chosen People, and better than others and so on.

I wouldn't say that Jews are generally nationalistic or radical, or even particularly religious, but there are enough in Israel that Bibi is in power again, and it's going to get worse because of what Hamas did, and violence and radicalization will grow on both sides, on the Palestinian side because of the response, which so far hasn't been much worse than what Hamas did in number of victims (excluding the brutal treatment), but I expect much more will come.
I see that you tend to confuse things.

The assault on Jews by Muslims is nothing new. It has been going on since the 7th century.

Some Muslims, who think that Jews do not have rights at all, did not like that Jews had managed to get the Balfour Declaration and then the Mandate for Palestine. And the riots and murders of Jews by extremist Muslims, lead by lies told by their leader Al Husseini started to kill innocent Jews since 1920.

The murder of Jews in the Mandate for Palestine did not stop. Husseini even took his extremism to Iraq where he started riots against Jews over there in June of 1941 murdering many of the Jewish population there.

Therefore NO, it is not about nationalism it is about pure Islamic learned superiority over Jews and the endless hatred taught for the past 1400 years about Jews being evil, and sons of apes, pigs, etc.

In other words, it is about Israels's survival, and the survival of Jews all over the world, which (if you have not noticed in the news endless rallies, and BDS, and attacks on Jews all over), it is about the fact that Jews DO have a place to go back to which just happens to be their ancestral home, of WHICH they were only allowed to keep 20% of, since 78% of the Mandate for Palestine was given to the Ashemite Arabs of Arabia and Gaza is in the hands of other Arab Muslims.

Nobody likes war. No people of peace. But these muslims and some christians do not like Jews and do not wish to allow them to have Israel as their homeland if they can help it.

The war on Israel is a religious war against all Jews. The Holocaust was a religious war against the Jews.

Jews do not normally spit on others. I do not know and it does not matter the details of what happens.

What I do know is that there are a lot of Christians who are in Israel to attempt to convert Jews to Christianity and THAT is an endless spit in the faces of all Jews.

I see that you tend to confuse things.

The assault on Jews by Muslims is nothing new. It has been going on since the 7th century.

Some Muslims, who think that Jews do not have rights at all, did not like that Jews had managed to get the Balfour Declaration and then the Mandate for Palestine. And the riots and murders of Jews by extremist Muslims, lead by lies told by their leader Al Husseini started to kill innocent Jews since 1920.

The murder of Jews in the Mandate for Palestine did not stop. Husseini even took his extremism to Iraq where he started riots against Jews over there in June of 1941 murdering many of the Jewish population there.

Therefore NO, it is not about nationalism it is about pure Islamic learned superiority over Jews and the endless hatred taught for the past 1400 years about Jews being evil, and sons of apes, pigs, etc.

In other words, it is about Israels's survival, and the survival of Jews all over the world, which (if you have not noticed in the news endless rallies, and BDS, and attacks on Jews all over), it is about the fact that Jews DO have a place to go back to which just happens to be their ancestral home, of WHICH they were only allowed to keep 20% of, since 78% of the Mandate for Palestine was given to the Ashemite Arabs of Arabia and Gaza is in the hands of other Arab Muslims.

Nobody likes war. No people of peace. But these muslims and some christians do not like Jews and do not wish to allow them to have Israel as their homeland if they can help it.

The war on Israel is a religious war against all Jews. The Holocaust was a religious war against the Jews.

Jews do not normally spit on others. I do not know and it does not matter the details of what happens.

What I do know is that there are a lot of Christians who are in Israel to attempt to convert Jews to Christianity and THAT is an endless spit in the faces of all Jews.
I certainly do not disagree with most of what you wrote.

However, I still believe the Palestinians are treated unfairly.

And yes, Jews were discriminated against in parts of the Arab world, but not everywhere. In North Africa, the Maghreb countries, they were considered a normal part of society, until the creation of Israel. Not saying it's fair that they weren't after.

:aargh:

1afirehairjoos.gif

Hamas terrorist murderers, your friends.
They and you are pure evil. Your stench remains after you leave a city.
Joe Biden handed over $6 billion to Iranian terrorists and they used it to build missiles to kill innocent Israeli and Arab civilians living in Israel peacefully.
I would not be surprised if Israel nuked the evil filth in Teheran, and only wish that you could be there with them to fry.

not a damn dime has been released stop your lying

They haven't gotten any of that money

But, they did steal this:

Forum List

Back