Israeli Newspaper: Mar-a-Lago American "Kristallnacht"

Not what I asked you. I asked you what proof you have he declassified them before he left office. You do know they don't automatically become declassified upon his departure, right?
What proof do you have he didn’t

I do enjoy the good fascist fights between competitors of the Republic.
ElectricThisBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

DSVCE5QV7RF5HDSH5LLPP75I6E.jpg
You are perpetuating another lie.

LOL

Need I remind you, you claimed Trump declassified everything before he left office...

... then you couldn't prove your claim.
He did, every thing he removed. The new dossier planted is fbi property

LOL

Idiot, I said prove it. I didn't say repeat your bullshit claim while citing yourself.
I did, he was president and declassified . They all do. Unless you have proof obammy did. Huh?

Israeli Newspaper: Mar-a-Lago American "Kristallnacht"​

Absurde. How could it be possible that Jews in Israel know less than nothing about the Nazi-Kristallnacht?

Prove obammy did!! You seemed to discard that

LOL

Obama has nothing to do with this. Obama is not under investigation for committing these crimes. Trump is.

You fail at deflection just as you failed at proving Trump declassified the documents in his possession prior to leaving office.

:dance:

LOL

Obama has nothing to do with this. Obama is not under investigation for committing these crimes. Trump is.

You fail at deflection just as you failed at proving Trump declassified the documents in his possession prior to leaving office.

:dance:
He has everything to do with this. Do you have proof obammy did? It’s a simple question and answers yours.

Forum List

Back