Israeli Newspaper: Mar-a-Lago American "Kristallnacht"

He has everything to do with this. Do you have proof obammy did? It’s a simple question and answers yours.

LOL

Now you're running around in circles, chasing your own tail.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Not at all. Basic presidential procedure. Do you have proof obammy did? It’s yes or no

LOL

Laugh if you weren't raided.

giphy.gif

Why wasn’t he? It’s obvious you don’t know

LOL

Because unlike Trump, he returned all classified documents when he left office.

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

giphy.gif

Where’s your proof?

I need no proof, putz. You're begging me to prove a negative. And you have no proof Obama illegally retained possession of classified documents after leaving office. Why? Because you're desperate to deflect from the reality that the Department of Justice raided Trump for illegally being in possession of classified and top secret documents.

Face reality, you're just pissed because you failed to prove Trump declassified every one of them before leaving office.

I can live with that.

:dance:

I need no proof, putz. You're begging me to prove a negative. And you have no proof Obama illegally retained possession of classified documents after leaving office. Why? Because you're desperate to deflect from the reality that the Department of Justice raided Trump for illegally being in possession of classified and top secret documents.

Face reality, you're just pissed because you failed to prove Trump declassified every one of them before leaving office.

I can live with that.

:dance:
Why do I then?

You still don’t understand your predicament

Because you made a claim. A claim you couldn't prove.
I said what trump lawyers said. Prove them wrong!

The predicament you’re in is you have proof of nothing like me. So you don’t have any challenge

I said what trump lawyers said. Prove them wrong!

The predicament you’re in is you have proof of nothing like me. So you don’t have any challenge

Matters not what they said if it can't be proven. Their job is to protect him.

Matters not what they said if it can't be proven. Their job is to protect him.
Again, you have no proof trump did anything differently than obammy. So, the fbi should raid

Again, you have no proof trump did anything differently than obammy. So, the fbi should raid

You fail again.

The FBI said they had probable cause Trump was still in possession of classified documents.

The FBI doesn't say that about Obama.

Oh well, it was fun but now it's time to dump on your bullshit...

In a statement Friday, the National Archives disputed Mr. Trump’s claim, saying they assumed legal and physical custody of Mr. Obama’s records in compliance with the Presidential Records Act. The 1978 law requires presidents and their staff to turn over all documents, including confidential materials, to the National Archives at the end of their presidency.

“NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA,” the agency said in a statement.

“Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration,” the statement continued.

tenor.gif

This crossed my mind but who better to express it than an Israeli.

Mark the date in your memory; August 8, 2022. It will be recorded in history as the “Kristallnacht of American Democracy.” Basically the day similar in nature, to the German Nazis’ opening salvo of fascism, the beginning of the extermination of Jews and democracy, on November 9, 1938.

Yesterday was a sad day for all of patriotic Americans, as our former independent federal law enforcement agencies, the FBI and the Justice Department, now officially both under the singular control of the Democrat Party, raided the home of former President Trump and confiscated all of his personal data, without going through the legal processes of obtaining court orders to do so.

They operated as agents of a radical political party, the Democrat Party, to begin the process of incriminating Trump and thereby preventing his run for office in 2024. All of the formerly independent federal agencies, Homeland Security, the IRS and the Justice Department are now an essential militant part of a totalitarian Fascist government that dominates and is willing and able to prosecute any of us who stray from the paths of the Democrat Party.

Our freedom to speak, act and think as is guaranteed in the Constitution, is gone. And that goes for loyal Democrats, as well. Speak the party line or you’re considered an enemy of the state and will be handled as such; as an enemy of the state. A traitor to be treated as one.

Never before in American history has a former president been falsely, maliciously, targeted, investigated, singled out, labeled, even when he was in office, as treasonous to this country. For 3 years, the likes of Democrat Congresspeople Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and other elected progressives, with the backing of the entire media, educational system and the elitist society, promulgated the outright lie that Trump was an agent under the domination of and in collusion with Putin. No facts were ever produced, but the slime stuck to the walls and had its desired effect among ordinary, naive Americans now howling in delight at the eventual, inevitable prosecution of Trump. They’ve all been tools of those now in totalitarian-like power.

I point the accusing finger at them. Each and every individual supporting this current administration is part of the battering ram that has led to the destruction of the pillars of freedom we once appreciated and lived under. Now, gone. I’m holding them responsible.
A right-wing Israeli hyper-Zionist yellow journalism "rag" taking sides with the hyper-right-wing Standard Bearer in the US?

Imagine that. :auiqs.jpg:

Arutz Sheva https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arutz_Sheva ...the folks that operate the website. :cool:

Last edited:
Oh well, it was fun but now it's time to dump on your bullshit...

In a statement Friday, the National Archives disputed Mr. Trump’s claim, saying they assumed legal and physical custody of Mr. Obama’s records in compliance with the Presidential Records Act. The 1978 law requires presidents and their staff to turn over all documents, including confidential materials, to the National Archives at the end of their presidency.
“NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA,” the agency said in a statement.
“Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration,” the statement continued.

tenor.gif
Hahaha hahaha let’s go raid his house and confirm that

You fail again.

The FBI said they had probable cause Trump was still in possession of classified documents.

The FBI doesn't say that about Obama.
What probable cause? Tell me

Forum List

Back