Israeli missile strike on Syria kills 4 citizens including toddler.

First sentence of the article:
The head of the Iranian army on Saturday said Iranian forces were working to ā€œannihilateā€ Israel and predicted they would achieve success within 25 years.

Well, at least a lot of folks will be very dead by then. I'm relieved.

Exactly how I feel about the Iranians
Your extremely stupid comment just proves that Israel is NOT the aggressor :auiqs.jpg:

The head of the Iranian army on Saturday said Iranian forces were working to ā€œannihilateā€ Israel and predicted they would achieve success within 25 years.

Your extremely stupid comment just proves that Israel is NOT the aggressor :auiqs.jpg:

all I did was quote the first sentence of the article.

AFA any aggressor: Israel forced over 700,000 humans from their homes & their land.

Nope; no fucking aggression there.

AFA any aggressor: Israel forced over 700,000 humans from their homes & their land.

You see nothing wrong with Iran constantly threatening Israel and giving Hezbollah the weapons to do it?

Nope, no fucking aggression there

RE: Israeli missile strike on Syria kills 4 citizens including toddler
ā€»ā†’ et al,

This is so ridiculous, it insults the intelligence of the general members here.

This is what we call: Speculation:

Like is nonsense that of repeating a falsehood so many times that there is an assumption or story that is reported and repeated so often that it becomes accepted as fact.

RT Question More said:
The missiles were launched from Lebanese airspace, where Israeli aircraft were spotted making low-altitude flights around the time of the incident, according to TV channel Al-Mayadeen, Al-Masdar News, and other regional sources.
Then there is the consideration of the intended target. Who in the hell is the moron that would believe that Israeli Aircraft would fly that deep into hostile airspace to launch weapons ā†’ not directed at a specific military objective?

What kind of target could it be for Israel to be willing to risk an air superiority aircraft in order to neutralize the target? And with American, Russian, French and British aircraft operating in the region, it is unreasonable to assume that the air surveillance would not know from where air-launched weapons originated.

I may not know much, but something smells about this story.

Most Respectfully,
R

Isis-Rah-El is a Rothschild own state and you would bee hard -pressed to find any "Jews" with the Hebrew bloodlines of Abraham. Look up the Balfour Declaration, Albert Pike's three world wars and how a zionist state called Israel would have to be created. Israel is no "ally" of the American people. They have simply used Americans to fight their wars for them. Ever looked into the USS Liberty attack in i967? They knew it was an American ship and they did their dead level best to sink it with continued fly-overs using machine gunning of stretchers and life rafts along with the use of torpedos for two fucking hours. LBJ wanted that ship sunk.

RE: Israeli missile strike on Syria kills 4 citizens including toddler
ā€»ā†’ Dale Smith, et al,

There are fewer events that a Leader of a Republic will have to face than the attack on the innocent such as discussed here. There are few words that can be said to express the appropriate condolences to the bereaved.

Countries are led by men, all of whom have human failings and weaknesses. You can pretend that America, Russia, Japanese, China and many more have made mistakes of a magnitude and scale much worse than that of the USS Liberty Incident. The US attack was more than three times the magnitude in terms of direct targeting.

To exploit the USS Liberty incident as a political tool is simply showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.

... They have simply used Americans to fight their wars for them. Ever looked into the USS Liberty attack in i967? They knew it was an American ship and they did their dead level best to sink it with continued fly-overs using machine-gunning of stretchers and life rafts along with the use of torpedos for two fucking hours. LBJ wanted that ship sunk.
(COMMENT)

I want to express my sympathy for all those mentioned here that were killed. RIP

Having said that, let's not be naive! America has no room to talk on the matter. And that goes for nearly every other country that takes direct action in the world.

ā—ˆ 3 July 1988 The United States shot down ā†’ Iran Air Flight 655 A-300 Air Bus Commerical Airliner: All 290 passengers and crew were killed.

ā—ˆ 1 September 1983 The Former Soviet Union shot down ā†’ Korean Air Lines Flight 007 All 269 passengers and crew killed.

ā—ˆ 4 October 2001 The Ukrania shot down ā†’ Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 Out of Tel Aviv to 78 Passengers and Crew perished.
In the real world, divorced from the anger of the time, we have to, from time to time, expect governments to make mistakes. The Superpowers of the day have done much worse. And they leave behind the innocent that were killed.

Yeah, what happened to the USS Liberty was a terrible incident. But really, all respect due to those brave Americans killed, sometime in the future, some nation somewhere ā†’ someone will make another mistake. And those that mourn the dead will be angry.

The USS Liberty is NOT indicative of anything other than to remind us that governments make mistakes. We can remember, but we are hard-pressed to call the kettle black...

In Reverence for the Innocent,
R

I've been over this dumbshit many times on USMB
.....the Palestinians/Arabs are the ones who DIRECTLY target civilians--- NOT Israel
FYI, civilians die in warfare/conflicts/etc
...idiots have tried to argue this with me but they have failed, of course
...Israel has shown IMMENSE restraint in not shoving the Pals into the sea/blasting the Arabs to hell.......
etc
''including toddler''--DUMBSHIT--you people have to be idiots to fall for this crap
.....the US /Russia/Germany/Cambodia/Serbia/etc etc have killed THOUSANDS of toddlers
etc

so, in your book two wrongs make a right, right?
maybe you might get it if you read it sloooooowly
here it is in big bold letters so you can't miss it
FYI, civilians die in warfare/conflicts/etc
most of the deaths in WW2 were -------------------------CIVILIANS!!!!!
you people are shallow, hypocrite, ignorant thinkers
....civilians are killed in warfare--plain and simple---it's like the sun rises in the east--you can't change it/stop it

Total civilian casualties Allies + Axis = 30,497,000

Total civilian + military casualties (Allies + Axis) = 55,014,000
https://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/world-war-two/civilian-casualties-of-world-war-two/

Last edited:

sure-Israel is the aggressor [ hahhahahahahahahh ]
you don't know anything about history
the Arabs have a lot more:
people
military
land/surround Israel/tiny Israel
look---you can barely see Israel on this map
txu-oclc-192062619-middle_east_pol_2008.jpg

people
military

oh, poor Israel; they barely on my mapz.

people
military

oh, poor Israel; they barely on my mapz.

Yes, but they EXIST on your ā€œ mapā€. :auiqs.jpg:

so, you like dead toddlers, right?

Do you? Because the Syrian government has nothing only dropped barrel bombs on SPECIFICALLY toddlers, as in I've seen pictures of helicopters dropping the bombs on clearly designated schools for young children... they have also used chemical weapons on toddlers, and your guy Obama didn't do anything about it.

So tell me how much you love dead toddlers, given your actions proved you do.

Do you? Because the Syrian government has nothing only dropped barrel bombs on SPECIFICALLY toddlers, as in I've seen pictures of helicopters dropping the bombs on clearly designated schools for young children... they have also used chemical weapons on toddlers, and your guy Obama didn't do anything about it.

Yep, the Saudis have been dropping 'barrel' bombs in Yemen for years so, it seems that many are doing that.

The US supports terrorism; who woulda thought?

Yep, the Saudis have been dropping 'barrel' bombs in Yemen for years so, it seems that many are doing that.

The US supports terrorism; who woulda thought?

Yup your an Iranian troll all right.

Forum List

Back