Israeli missile strike on Syria kills 4 citizens including toddler.

so, you like dead toddlers, right?

Do you? Because the Syrian government has nothing only dropped barrel bombs on SPECIFICALLY toddlers, as in I've seen pictures of helicopters dropping the bombs on clearly designated schools for young children... they have also used chemical weapons on toddlers, and your guy Obama didn't do anything about it.

So tell me how much you love dead toddlers, given your actions proved you do.

Yep, the Saudis have been dropping 'barrel' bombs in Yemen for years so, it seems that many are doing that.

The US supports terrorism; who woulda thought?

Yup your an Iranian troll all right.

Thank you for letting US know that you like your US tax payer dollar$ going to support the terrorists our government supports. Cheers

Do you? Because the Syrian government has nothing only dropped barrel bombs on SPECIFICALLY toddlers, as in I've seen pictures of helicopters dropping the bombs on clearly designated schools for young children... they have also used chemical weapons on toddlers, and your guy Obama didn't do anything about it.

Yep, the Saudis have been dropping 'barrel' bombs in Yemen for years so, it seems that many are doing that.

Thank you for letting US know that you like your US tax payer dollar$ going to support the terrorists our government supports. Cheers

Thanks for letting us know you are on the Iranian thug side...

Fucking Iranians terrorist on here.

First sentence of the article:
The head of the Iranian army on Saturday said Iranian forces were working to “annihilate” Israel and predicted they would achieve success within 25 years.

Well, at least a lot of folks will be very dead by then. I'm relieved.
The Iranians said that 25 years ago.

The head of the Iranian army on Saturday said Iranian forces were working to “annihilate” Israel and predicted they would achieve success within 25 years.

well, if that's the case then they must not be too serious about it; 25 years came & went.

well, if that's the case then they must not be too serious about it; 25 years came & went.
It’s this whole God/Jews thing.
Everybody tries to exterminate us and then we come back every 70 years and wind up running the world.

The pity is that the Muslims of Iran, who are not Arabs, are wonderful people.
It’s the Mullahs that have to go.

you two Israel worshippers should go to Isreal since you both worship a country that starts wars with other countries all the time and their soldiers shoot unarmed women and childrem just walking down the streets in the back of the head all the time.you two need to get the hell out of america and move to Israel and kiss those murdering Israel asses you worship so much.

Last edited:

Fucking Iranians terrorist on here.

you are a fucking Israel terrorist on here

Zionist ass kisser traiter Trump of course will be calling them giving his congrats to Bibi of course.

‘Israeli missile strikes’ on Damascus & Homs kill 4 civilians, including toddler (VIDEOS)
do you also think trump will call putin and give his heartfelt condolences?...I like Bibi, good man, saw his "this is Israel" tour on one of the cable channels, very articulate, deep voice but soft spoken, very refined, as is/was Assad

Lets praise Bibi,the mass murderer of women and children, and warmonger,yeah thats the ticket.:dance:

Even though I hate Trump,i still am grateful he got elected between the two crappy choices we had to choose from.the wicked witch Hitlery,she would have done Israels bidding by now and would have already bombed Isreal and started world war three,she is a puppet for them.Trump thank God,likes to do things his own way which was not Israeals this time .Traiter trump to his credit,at least resisted doing their bidding thank god.

Hitlery would have started world war three because Putin wont put up with Israel and americans war mongering ways.

You like fake news/ only half the story to get your rocks off?

Oh my the Irony.:abgg2q.jpg: YOU are the clown who likes fake news,the fake news from our CIA controlled media in the states that does the bidding for the zionists of Israel.:haha:

Let me guess? you seriously think our LAMESTREAM media here in the states that you worship as gospel truth obviously:laughing0301:, was also telling you the truth there were WMD's in Iraq and that the gulf of tonknin incident happened the way our media reported it also even though the commander of that ship came out just a few years ago and confessed their ship fired at the vietnames first to start a gulf of tonkin war? that commande was just lying and the media was telling the truth according to you since you believe everything the LAMESTREAM media tells you.the FAKE news.:dig:

beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:laughing0301:

you cant face FACTS that it was ANOTHER false flag operation and lie by our LAMESTREAM media to TRY and get american into war with Iran and do Israels bidding as always. comedy gold logic from you.:lmao::laughing0301:

For some reason they think the sand monkeys are just launching bottle rockets and not starting anything, all Israel wants is.......to be left alone and not bothered.

How much does Israel pay you for these outright lies you tell here?
:abgg2q.jpg:

Zionist ass kisser traiter Trump of course will be calling them giving his congrats to Bibi of course.

‘Israeli missile strikes’ on Damascus & Homs kill 4 civilians, including toddler (VIDEOS)
4 less future radical bombers taken out. Yeah for the good guys.

wow amazing how there are so many evil people on this board who love and enjoy watching a government murder women and children,charles manson must have been the hero of all you assclowns who keep coming on here saying -good for them.

According to Wikipedia, a Palestinian named Sirhan Sirhan assassinated Robert Kennedy on June 5, 1968 because the Kennedys were too pro-Israel. So when did this switch from anti-Israel to pro-Israel policy on the part of the Kennedys take place?

do you also think trump will call putin and give his heartfelt condolences?...I like Bibi, good man, saw his "this is Israel" tour on one of the cable channels, very articulate, deep voice but soft spoken, very refined, as is/was Assad

Lets praise Bibi,the mass murderer of women and children, and warmonger,yeah thats the ticket.:dance:

Even though I hate Trump,i still am grateful he got elected between the two crappy choices we had to choose from.the wicked witch Hitlery,she would have done Israels bidding by now and would have already bombed Isreal and started world war three,she is a puppet for them.Trump thank God,likes to do things his own way which was not Israeals this time .Traiter trump to his credit,at least resisted doing their bidding thank god.

Hitlery would have started world war three because Putin wont put up with Israel and americans war mongering ways.
Really not sure what to make of any of this, can I assume you did not really mean that "by now hillary would have bombed Israel"?...My only problem with Bibi is I do not think he should have went before congress to give a speech, it undermined our president, other than that I'm good

You like fake news/ only half the story to get your rocks off?

please, tell what is fake, other than you?
The entire OP article is fake, from top to bottom, it is the defining characteristic of left wing journalism/propaganda, it is their signature argument for everything that exists but does not pay them...
...I know for a fact you have seen this type of story repeated over and over on many different subjects and topics all with the same claim, because if you haven't then you cannot pretend those who know fake news when they see are less qualified than you to comment on it...they are in fact more qualified to comment

RT = Russian news organization = right up Trump's alley & Trump supporters love them some Russian anything.

Nothing fake about it.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::thankusmile::udaman:

Maybe they should be MEN and stop shooting at Israel from behind their women and children ????

PS....anyone who uses more than 2 of the same emoji has admitted they are desperate and can't participate in an adult conversation.

To cement this point....the offender will rate this post funny because it's all they have.....watch...

Last edited:

Really not sure what to make of any of this, can I assume you did not really mean that "by now hillary would have bombed Israel"?...My only problem with Bibi is I do not think he should have went before congress to give a speech, it undermined our president, other than that I'm good

Really not sure what to make of any of this, can I assume you did not really mean that "by now hillary would have bombed Israel"?

You catch on quick Einstein. looks like its time for you to graduate at the head of your class,nobody else in the class could have understood that.:rofl:

Are you a Muslim or dating a Muslim?

Maybe they should be MEN and stop shooting at Israel from behind their women and children ????

PS....anyone who uses more than 2 of the same emoji has admitted they are desperate and can't participate in an adult conversation.

Nice fantasys of yours MSM LAMESTREAM media i worshipper. :dig:

you need to turn off the idiot box in your living room.:laughing0301::lmao:

You are too dense to obvious figure out this is the REASON our corrupt government in washington and Israel want war with Iran.

Top 5 countries opting to ditch US dollar & the reasons behind their move

they would like nothing better to do than take over Russia as well since they are also wisely doing the same thing Iran is doing in this article but they know they are no match for Russias firepower and will be wiped off the map if they try:2up:

our corrupt goverernment and Israel want to invade Iran for the same reason they did Iraq,afghnistan,and Syria, you are just to brainless and in denial to come to grips with this reality and hopeless.

kudos to Iran,China,Russia,India,and Turkey for taking this stand which is going to anger the bankers,Israel and our fucking evil corrupt government and they will want to start wars with THOSE couuntries as well which they will in future years as long as we have this corrupt two party system we have where BOTH parties are corrupt and only serve he interests of Israel and the bankers,not the people, hope MANY other countries follow the wise BRILLIANT moves they are all doing. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back