Israeli Doctors Help Out Hundreds of Children in Vietnam

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I see Fatso on the Porta-Potty is back. I would imagine that there is no way for him to get down on his knees and pray five times a day like a good convert should. Maybe his Imam says he can sit on the Porta Potty and mumble his prayers.

Since Miss Tovarich happened to bring up what Turkey is doing in Africa, I know she wouldn't mind this article about what Israel is doing in Asia.

Israeli Doctors Help Out Hundreds of Children in Vietnam
By Anav Silverman January 25, 2015 , 11:58 am
14 15
1 1Email 37Share
” Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.” (Proverbs 19:17)

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/w...on-project-smile-vietnam-doctors-children.jpg

rambam-operaiton-project-smile-vietnam-doctors-children.jpg

Dr. Omri Emodi (left) with a baby Vietnamese patient. (Photo: RHCC)

For over 30 years, the international Operation Smile has provided over 200,000 free surgical procedures to children and young adults around the world suffering from facial deformities, giving each one a new start in life in some of the world’s most impoverished communities.

During this year’s Operation Smile campaign in Vietnam, two Israeli doctors joined 300 delegation members from 18 countries in January, to provide free reconstructive surgery for children born with conditions such as cleft lip and cleft palate as well as other facial deformities.

Dr. Omri Emodi and Dr. Zach Sharony hail from Rambam’s Health Care Campus. Dr. Emodi works in the hospital’s Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dr. Zach Sharony works in the Department of Plastic Surgery.

Read more at

Israeli Doctors Help Out Hundreds of Children in Vietnam - Israel News

Forum List

Back