Israeli Apartheid

Persecution of Palestinian Civil Society: Epistemic Violence, Silencing, and the Apartheid Framework​

Jimmy Carter:

“We first discussed the peace treaty I negotiated between Israel and Egypt in 1979, and the Holocaust Commission I announced on Israel's 30th birthday. Five of them had read my book completely and one partially, and I answered their questions about the text and title of PALESTINE PEACE NOT APARTHEID. I emphasized, as I had throughout the tour, that the book was about conditions and events in the Palestinian territories and not in Israel, where a democracy exists with all the freedoms we enjoy in our country and Israeli Jews and Arabs are legally guaranteed the same rights as citizens.”

“The chairman of the group, Rabbi Andrew Straus, then suggested that I make clear to all American Jews that my use of "apartheid" does not apply to circumstances within Israel, that I acknowledge the deep concern of Israelis about the threat of terrorism and other acts of violence from some Palestinians, and that the majority of Israelis sincerely want a peaceful existence with their neighbors. The purpose of this letter is to reiterate these points.”

Why We Call Israel’s Oppression ‘Apartheid’​

Arab Israeli political leader Mansour Abbas rejects apartheid claim. “He defended his position by pointing out the obvious: that he leads an Israeli-Arab party that is a member of the government’s coalition.” “I am within the coalition,” he said, adding that the option also exists for Israeli-Arabs to be ministers in the government.”

MK Mansour Abbas: Israel is not an apartheid state

Persecution of Palestinian Civil Society: Epistemic Violence, Silencing, and the Apartheid Framework​

Black South African who lived under apartheid: Calling Israel apartheid is malicious and slanderous. It betrays those who actually suffered apartheid. Most South Africans know that calling Israel apartheid is false.

Arab Israeli political leader Mansour Abbas rejects apartheid claim. “He defended his position by pointing out the obvious: that he leads an Israeli-Arab party that is a member of the government’s coalition.” “I am within the coalition,” he said, adding that the option also exists for Israeli-Arabs to be ministers in the government.”

MK Mansour Abbas: Israel is not an apartheid state

Faiz Abu Shamala: “I wish for Palestinians a fraction of what Israel has. They replace the prime minister and enjoy democracy. Allah gave us a president who butchered democracy, buried our dreams, and swore not to leave until he dies."

https://israelhayom.com/2022/06/21/we-have-no-illusions-about-lapid-premiership-pa-official-says/

8C39844A-C515-4E3D-9CFC-055AAFD9A5C2.jpeg

Forum List

Back