Israeli Apartheid

Black South African who lived under apartheid: Calling Israel apartheid is malicious and slanderous. It betrays those who actually suffered apartheid. Most South Africans know that calling Israel apartheid is false.

As long as Israel continues to exist he will call Israel Apartheid even IF Israel gave back ALL the territory Pre 67

Black South African who lived under apartheid: Calling Israel apartheid is malicious and slanderous. It betrays those who actually suffered apartheid. Most South Africans know that calling Israel apartheid is false...

1679438501022.jpeg

View attachment 767964

Every time I see him spew about Israel being a Apartheid Nation I actually can't stop laughing. We have many Christian Countries on this planet yet we don't consider people living in those Countries under the Sovereignty of a Christian State. Unlike Mohmoud Al Zahar who stated he" did not rule out the possibility of having Jews, Christians and Muslims live under the SOVEREIGNTY of a ISLAMIC STATE. NOTHING about DEMOCRACY.

Every time I see him spew about Israel being a Apartheid Nation I actually can't stop laughing. We have many Christian Countries on this planet yet we don't consider people living in those Countries under the Sovereignty of a Christian State. Unlike Mohmoud Al Zahar who stated he" did not rule out the possibility of having Jews, Christians and Muslims live under the SOVEREIGNTY of a ISLAMIC STATE. NOTHING about DEMOCRACY.
It's all he has.

Dreams and fantasies and with no real state but a faux virtual one.

Virtual in that it can not exist on its own.

Forum List

Back