Israeli Apartheid

🇵🇸 Palestine in a Nutshell | Ep03: Separate & Unequal: Israel’s Discriminatory Dual Legal System​

🇵🇸 Palestine in a Nutshell | Ep03: Separate & Unequal: Israel’s Discriminatory Dual Legal System​

Of course, it is a separate system, and unequal to the laws of Arab states.

For example, have either of the Pal-Arab governments
ever allow any Africans in their parliaments?

:www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

Last edited:

Democrats SMEAR Rashida Tlaib As Anti-Semitic For Criticizing Israeli Apartheid​

Democrats SMEAR Rashida Tlaib As Anti-Semitic For Criticizing Israeli Apartheid​

Democrats also recently blasted bragging
about 'her warm feelings about the Holocaust'...

Sociopathy usually draws detrimental consequences.

The International Human Rights Community and Israeli Crimes of Apartheid​

With the new government coming into power, Ben Gvir is inline for a powerful ministerial post and one of the government’s stated goals is to “remake” the judiciary. Ben Gvir has openly called for barring Arab Israelis from running for the Knesset. He has made a career out of defending Jewish terrorists.
This is the man who hung a photo of Baruch Goldstein, the man who carried out the 1994 massacre at the Cave of the Patriarchs killing 29 Palestinians (he has since removed it to “soften” his image).

Given this new power shift, and a rather decisive rejection of both two states and equal rights for Palestinians, I wonder if we will actually see system formed that truly does resemble Apartheied.

Democrats also recently blasted bragging
about 'her warm feelings about the Holocaust'...

Sociopathy usually draws detrimental consequences.
Does lying about her statement imply sociopathic consequences? Or is it just a necessary tool to gin up hate?

Here is her quote: Did Rashida Tlaib Celebrate the Holocaust, Say It Gave Her a 'Warm Feeling'?

Tlaib: "Absolutely, and let me tell you -- I mean for me, I think two weeks ago or so, we celebrated, or took a moment or so, I think, in our country, to remember the Holocaust. And there's, you know, there's a kind of a calming feeling, I always tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust and the tragedy of the Holocaust, in the fact that it was my ancestors, Palestinians, who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, human dignity, their existence in many ways has been wiped out ... was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post [sic] the Holocaust, post [the] tragedy and horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time.

Whether you like her or hate her, or feel her comment was inappropriate it was NOT expressing warm feelings for the Holocaust.

With the new government coming into power, Ben Gvir is inline for a powerful ministerial post and one of the government’s stated goals is to “remake” the judiciary. Ben Gvir has openly called for barring Arab Israelis from running for the Knesset. He has made a career out of defending Jewish terrorists.
This is the man who hung a photo of Baruch Goldstein, the man who carried out the 1994 massacre at the Cave of the Patriarchs killing 29 Palestinians (he has since removed it to “soften” his image).

Given this new power shift, and a rather decisive rejection of both two states and equal rights for Palestinians, I wonder if we will actually see system formed that truly does resemble Apartheied.
I wonder if those who flail their Pom Poms for Islamic terrorists will ever truly understand the definitions of terms they cut and paste.

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: A Possible Shift
⁜→ Coyote, et al,

This is a problem. It could drive away that which has in the past supported Israel. It would be a grave mistake for Israel as a nation to rise up and begin to even voice the suggestion that those Israelis of Arab descent have lesser rights than any other band of Israelis.

(COMMENT)

Israeli extremists like Ben Gvir and Baruch Goldstein are a disgrace to the Israeli reputation.

IMO → the Israelis should immediately arrest Gvir (and his acolytes) the very next time he opens his mouth in support of terrorists and another extremist.
IMO → Israel should arrest Goldstein (on the spot) for those criminal acts he has already committed, along with active conspirators and those who aided and abetted Goldstein.
IMO → Israel should immediately initiate a very serious and comprehensive crackdown and roundup of those Israeli settlers in the West Bank that initiate such act that can be construed to be national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, and further hostility or other acts of violence.

will actually see system formed that truly does resemble Apartheied.
(COMMENT)

It should be absolutely clear that secular civil and political rights are the order of the day. It should be made clear that the elements of the population are not persecuted for their non-Halakha ways. Israel must, not only be secular, it must actually pursue actual secular policies.

The Israelis need a Jewish strongman (someone that the nation respect) hero to rise up and speak against those would-be leaders like Ben Gvir and Baruch Goldstein.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Coyote, et al,

This is a problem. It could drive away that which has in the past supported Israel. It would be a grave mistake for Israel as a nation to rise up and begin to even voice the suggestion that those Israelis of Arab descent have lesser rights than any other band of Israelis.

(COMMENT)

Israeli extremists like Ben Gvir and Baruch Goldstein are a disgrace to the Israeli reputation.

IMO → the Israelis should immediately arrest Gvir (and his acolytes) the very next time he opens his mouth in support of terrorists and another extremist.
IMO → Israel should arrest Goldstein (on the spot) for those criminal acts he has already committed, along with active conspirators and those who aided and abetted Goldstein.
IMO → Israel should immediately initiate a very serious and comprehensive crackdown and roundup of those Israeli settlers in the West Bank that initiate such act that can be construed to be national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, and further hostility or other acts of violence.

(COMMENT)

It should be absolutely clear that secular civil and political rights are the order of the day. It should be made clear that the elements of the population are not persecuted for their non-Halakha ways. Israel must, not only be secular, it must actually pursue actual secular policies.

The Israelis need a Jewish strongman (someone that the nation respect) hero to rise up and speak against those would-be leaders like Ben Gvir and Baruch Goldstein.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I think this is a potentially dangerous turning point for Israel, and unfortunately it is part of a pattern around the world :(

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Israeli forces protect, and sometimes help, settlers who attack Palestinians. Then Israel arrests the Palestinians.

⁜→ Coyote, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I disagree; it's about time Jews of all stripes realize that Israel won't be kicked around by nations that marginalize their own people on a daily basis.

Does lying about her statement imply sociopathic consequences? Or is it just a necessary tool to gin up hate?

Here is her quote: Did Rashida Tlaib Celebrate the Holocaust, Say It Gave Her a 'Warm Feeling'?

Tlaib: "Absolutely, and let me tell you -- I mean for me, I think two weeks ago or so, we celebrated, or took a moment or so, I think, in our country, to remember the Holocaust. And there's, you know, there's a kind of a calming feeling, I always tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust and the tragedy of the Holocaust, in the fact that it was my ancestors, Palestinians, who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, human dignity, their existence in many ways has been wiped out ... was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post [sic] the Holocaust, post [the] tragedy and horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time.

Whether you like her or hate her, or feel her comment was inappropriate it was NOT expressing warm feelings for the Holocaust.

No, but having "warm feelings about the holocaust" is the epitome of sociopathy,

in the most vulgar way... the same woman who posed feeding a dog in an American flag.

⁜→ Coyote, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RoccoR my friend,

let me suggest looking into sources
more positive, or accepting of Ben Gvir.

The "gevald" about him is orchestrated,
because he's the largest religious party in the Knesset.

This is a historic moment, he's drawing more wise sages than Israel's chief Rabbis.

Forum List

Back