Israeli Apartheid

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: Where is the Apartheid? (The "Katie Halper" Issue.)
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al, (including the anti-Israeli and the pro-Palestinian)

I have asked this question many times. I challenge anyone to show me the "apartheid"...

(COMMENT)

First, draw a map of Israel.
Second, draw the Line or Lines through Israel. Label each side of the line the
where the Israeli Government exercises oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group.

I'll wait for my political lesson to begin.

BTW: Help me with this. Please cite the actual BINDING International Authority that allows the International Authority to circumvent:

I await your opportunity to teach me the lesson.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Prof Virginia Tilley at 'The Oslo Accords: A Legacy of Broken Promises'​

‘The Palestinian View’ - with Ramzy Baroud: Which Side is the Palestinian Authority On?​

SUBTOPIC: UN Commission of Inquiry
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al, (including the anti-Israeli and the pro-Palestinian Parties)

A UN Commission of Inquiry (UN COI) is a "tool" of a political nature. In this case, the UNCOI is intended to provide partisan support to previously published one-sided perspectives. It is the extension of the continuous and unyielding effort by the High Commissioner (for Human Rights) to discredit the Israeli effort to protect their sovereign nation from the forces behind the Arab-anti-Israeli program to weaken and ultimately destroy the 1948 establishment of the Jewish State of Israel.

(COMMENT)

The UN COI pretends to be a "fact finding mission." It is no such thing. Its outcome was already predetermined well before the COI was established.

It is also the case the UNHCR and the UN COI cannot rewrite the law defining "apartheid." So while these two anti-Jewish • anti-Israeli have a mandate, it steps outside that of the prevailing international legal processes and the ongoing efforts of the
Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. The UNHCR and the UN COI are attempting to influence the outcome by altering the perception in the court of public opinion instead of the law.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al, (including the anti-Israeli and the pro-Palestinian Parties)

A UN Commission of Inquiry (UN COI) is a "tool" of a political nature. In this case, the UNCOI is intended to provide partisan support to previously published one-sided perspectives. It is the extension of the continuous and unyielding effort by the High Commissioner (for Human Rights) to discredit the Israeli effort to protect their sovereign nation from the forces behind the Arab-anti-Israeli program to weaken and ultimately destroy the 1948 establishment of the Jewish State of Israel.

(COMMENT)

The UN COI pretends to be a "fact finding mission." It is no such thing. Its outcome was already predetermined well before the COI was established.

It is also the case the UNHCR and the UN COI cannot rewrite the law defining "apartheid." So while these two anti-Jewish • anti-Israeli have a mandate, it steps outside that of the prevailing international legal processes and the ongoing efforts of the
Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. The UNHCR and the UN COI are attempting to influence the outcome by altering the perception in the court of public opinion instead of the law.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
to discredit the Israeli effort to protect their sovereign nation
You have been dancing around that issue for years.
That is because it is already well known. Israel was founded as apartheid. The Palestinians have been calling it apartheid for decades. Only recently has the rest of the world started to catch up.

BTW, how you be? I haven't seen you for a while.

More than half a century ago, the powers that be made recommendations on the issue of a post-Mandate Regional complexion and solution. One such recommendation included the establishment of a "Jewish State" and an "Arab State." The "Jewish State" was not envisioned as an "apartheid state" → NOT THEN and it is NOT ONE NOW.

There was a measure of acquiescence in the late-1940s that is not fresh in the eyes of humanity today. The acquiescence was not based on the premise that such creations would institutionalize systematic oppression in which one racial group over any other racial group. That was NOT the premise THEN and IS NOT the premise now.

And the conditions that exist today in the region do not fit the definition of "inhuman acts" as the concept was intended to mean in the post-WWII political atmosphere.

You have been dancing around that issue for years.
(COMMENT)

You make this allegation
(dancing around that issue) quite frequently. And it is addressed and re-addressed just as often in replies. Repeating allegations over and over again does NOT make the allegation of apartheid some variation of Arab Palestinian truth crafted and shared to fit their agenda.

The systematic effort by the pro-Arab Palestinian contingent and the anti-Jewish or anti-Israeli forces → to deprive the people of the Jewish State of their fundamental rights contrary to international law
(self-determination, the right to defend against forces which threaten the territorial integrity or political independence of Israel), • by reason of the identity as an established Jewish State.

◈ The principle of sovereign equality applies just as much to the State of Israel as it does to any other member nation of the International Community.
◈ The security barrier along the border which is often labeled as being a part of an apartheid regime is the same as any other border control built by any of the other UN members. Its purpose is the prevention and removal of threats to the peace and for → the suppression of acts of aggression brought on by the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP). What the gradual increase in such border security measures is a response ad reaction to the gradual escalation in the threat present by the HoAP.

That is because it is already well known. Israel was founded as apartheid. The Palestinians have been calling it apartheid for decades. Only recently has the rest of the world started to catch up.
(COMMENT)

The “apartness” (apartheid) for which you complain was, by definition at its origin, applicable to Black Africans, Mixed Races of Color, and Asians
(including Indian and Pakistani).

ETHNIC GROUPS OF ISRAEL

The Jewish breakout, which is neither any particular ethnic nor racial group, is presented because it is the target of most pro-Arab Palestinian contingent and the anti-Jewish or anti-Israeli forces and their advocacy → racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence directed against Israel and which is prohibited by the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR).

Jewish 74%
Africa-born 4.2%,
Asia-born 2.3%,
Arab 21.1%,
Other 4.9% (2020 est.)

BTW, how you be? I haven't seen you for a while.
(OFF-TOPIC)

I was finishing up my doctorate program, a long-time goal of acquiring my Ph.D. Not to worry! It is not relevant to our topic of discussion. But it did take some time.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

You make this allegation (dancing around that issue) quite frequently. And it is addressed and re-addressed just as often in replies.
Many times you have posted a link that shows different methods of acquiring territory. However, you have never specified which method Israel used to acquire its territory. You always deflect onto something else.

(OFF-TOPIC)

I was finishing up my doctorate program, a long-time goal of acquiring my Ph.D. Not to worry! It is not relevant to our topic of discussion. But it did take some time.
I was worried so thanks for the response.

More than half a century ago, the powers that be made recommendations on the issue of a post-Mandate Regional complexion and solution. One such recommendation included the establishment of a "Jewish State" and an "Arab State." The "Jewish State" was not envisioned as an "apartheid state" → NOT THEN and it is NOT ONE NOW.

There was a measure of acquiescence in the late-1940s that is not fresh in the eyes of humanity today. The acquiescence was not based on the premise that such creations would institutionalize systematic oppression in which one racial group over any other racial group. That was NOT the premise THEN and IS NOT the premise now.

And the conditions that exist today in the region do not fit the definition of "inhuman acts" as the concept was intended to mean in the post-WWII political atmosphere.

(COMMENT)

You make this allegation
(dancing around that issue) quite frequently. And it is addressed and re-addressed just as often in replies. Repeating allegations over and over again does NOT make the allegation of apartheid some variation of Arab Palestinian truth crafted and shared to fit their agenda.

The systematic effort by the pro-Arab Palestinian contingent and the anti-Jewish or anti-Israeli forces → to deprive the people of the Jewish State of their fundamental rights contrary to international law
(self-determination, the right to defend against forces which threaten the territorial integrity or political independence of Israel), • by reason of the identity as an established Jewish State.

◈ The principle of sovereign equality applies just as much to the State of Israel as it does to any other member nation of the International Community.
◈ The security barrier along the border which is often labeled as being a part of an apartheid regime is the same as any other border control built by any of the other UN members. Its purpose is the prevention and removal of threats to the peace and for → the suppression of acts of aggression brought on by the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP). What the gradual increase in such border security measures is a response ad reaction to the gradual escalation in the threat present by the HoAP.

(COMMENT)

The “apartness” (apartheid) for which you complain was, by definition at its origin, applicable to Black Africans, Mixed Races of Color, and Asians
(including Indian and Pakistani).

ETHNIC GROUPS OF ISRAEL

The Jewish breakout, which is neither any particular ethnic nor racial group, is presented because it is the target of most pro-Arab Palestinian contingent and the anti-Jewish or anti-Israeli forces and their advocacy → racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence directed against Israel and which is prohibited by the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR).

Jewish 74%
Africa-born 4.2%,
Asia-born 2.3%,
Arab 21.1%,
Other 4.9% (2020 est.)

(OFF-TOPIC)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
At no time and in no place under Israeli control have Palestinians not been inferior to the Jews.

Forum List

Back