Israeli Apartheid

Perhaps you can read your earlier post which included the apartheid™ slogan which caused you to become so triggered when pointed out.
Ahhh...I see, the mere mention of apartheid is enough to trigger you. No need to retreat to your safe place, I'll be careful not to use "that word" around you.

Disclaimer: this thread contains some content that viewers might find uncomfortable. Discretion is advised. Not resonsible for for any psychiatric distress, destroyed hair, chewed pillows or rampant overeating that may occur as a result.

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: A Possible Shift
⁜→ rylah, et al,

While America has fallen down on its pledge that ALL people have the same rights to protection under the law, nonetheless that is the obligation.

What country is obliged to give equal rights to subjects of an enemy state?
(COMMENT)

IF
you look at the composition of the American Population, THEN you will see that there are people that have come from nearly every nation that America has had a conflict. IF you are a foreign national, THEN in the US you have equal protection under the law.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Ahhh...I see, the mere mention of apartheid is enough to trigger you. No need to retreat to your safe place, I'll be careful not to use "that word" around you.

Disclaimer: this thread contains some content that viewers might find uncomfortable. Discretion is advised. Not resonsible for for any psychiatric distress, destroyed hair, chewed pillows or rampant overeating that may occur as a result.
I see merely correcting your ignorance regarding terms and definitions leaves you triggered.

That's so... racist.

Which part, the last sentence? Not singling out Jews.

The part where you ascribe " rightwing authoritarianism and nationalism"
to Jewish majority parties, comparing them to Iran and Saudi Arabia,
yet relate no harm to any Arab majority parties in Israel,
despite their open Pan-Arab ideology.

Only used to frame Jews.

The Arab parties for the most part seem to have little power and the more extreme get banned. If one of their extremists (particularly one who admired a mass murderer or defended terrorists) were to rise to the top I’d feel the same. It is unlikely to happen though.

Yeah sure...little power.

Despite the result of the previous elections,
gave us a government totally dependent on those
Arab parties, which rightist ideology contradicts your narrative,
as much as associating with any notion of power, and responsibility.

They're only allowed to be described as "helpless victims" of powerful Jews.

They aren’t anywhere close to being in power or having any affect on the nation or it’s population. Every country has it’s nuttier or dangerous political fringes, right? And no one says much about because the don’t have a c nance in hell of acting on their proposed policies. It’s just that now we are starting see parties and ideologies that were once considered fringe actually attain power in the mainstream (and not just in Israel) and these are not ideologies that tend to treat minority populations well.

Much lower percentage of Jews vote in US elections,
yet the power associated with them is beyond cosmic.

Of course, nothing shows a sincere concern for minorities
than singling out Israel for its Arab parties and diverse
population, and never a word about the total absence
of non-Arabs in either of Pal-Arab govts.

Racism of low expectation?

If a person admires and hangs a picture of a terrorist in his house and defends terrorist actions, I would have to seriously question it what kind of person it is who‘s house I am in and if I want to be there. It doesn’t seem any different than Palestians making a martyr out of a man who firebombed a school bus.

A school bus is no threat to anyone.

Deterrence against Islamist suicide bombing,
and sniping babies in the carriage is a different thing.

If you don't see the difference, you need hospitalization.

Last edited:
Actually, I seem to be the only one who HAS the facts. I provided the actual quote. There is enough legitimate stuff to criticize her so why make something up?

Actually, you seem to be potently insane.

Agree

It certainly is. I wasn"t referring to actions against terrorists so I am not sure what your point is.

You are the only who seems to be mixing things up here.

I had to look up the Tlaib/dog/flag thing, because I had never heard of that one. And wouldn’t you know, it’s a case of manufactured outrage over nothing. Seriously?

View attachment 725502

The picture is for National Dog Day. The dog in question is not “wrapped in an American flag”, it’s wearing a pet costume in the Stars and Stripes motif. A perfectly innocent act. We do that here. We dress our pets in silly costumes to commemorate special days :dunno:

Here is another example, and one with an Israeli flag…

View attachment 725509View attachment 725510

We Americans love to have our pets celebrate holidays with us and is what Tlaib is doing. Find something legitimate to be outraged over.

Ah, when it's stripes and stars - it's merely a pet theme costume,

when it's Magen David - it's a "dog with an Israeli flag"?

All you show is zero intent for a sincere discourse.

Last edited:

Hollie is not the problem pointing out your rabid racism.

It's your framing Jews as of a "different" race and the "wrong" skin color,
and total content with no Jews and Africans in either of the Pal-Arab governments.

How is this different from the KKK,
or Sarsour rallying in blackface?

Last edited:

WHAT THREAT WAS THIS?

This is what the Palestinian economy looks like​

I await your response.

We can easily resolve this if you provide the actual complete quote where she said what you claim.

Or you can keep trolling.

Stop spamming.

There's a thread specifically about that.

The part where you ascribe " rightwing authoritarianism and nationalism"
to Jewish majority parties, comparing them to Iran and Saudi Arabia,
What? I don’t know if it is intentional or you just don’t understand what I wrote. Go back and read my response in the context of the question you asked me. Verbatim, this was what I said:

The trend to rightwing authoritarianism and nationalism is not unique to Israel. As to the Arab states, I've said my thoughts on Saudi Arabia and Iran's human rights abused. don't see how it's relevant to what is currently going on in Israeli politics other than to divert.

“As to the Arab states..” Was a response to your question to me about Arab states. I’m not comparing Israel to the non-democratic states like Saudi Arabia or Iran.

How about we try to be honest about what each of us says?

As far as comparisons, I think it IS comparable to shifts we are seeing in other democratic countries such as Hungary and Poland, particularly with the threats (or promises) to remake the judiciary. An independent judiciary is one of the pillars for a functional democracy and it is usually one of the first to be corrupted.

yet relate no harm to any Arab majority parties in Israel,
despite their open Pan-Arab ideology.

Only used to frame Jews.

Yeah sure...little power.

Despite the result of the previous elections,
gave us a government totally dependent on those
Arab parties, which rightist ideology contradicts your narrative,
as much as associating with any notion of power, and responsibility.

They're only allowed to be described as "helpless victims" of powerful Jews.

Isn’t it pretty rare for Arab parties to be in a governing coalition? This last election produced a fragile coalition and divided government that didn’t last right? Either way, I am not seeing what that has to do with current coalition government which seems much more unified ideologically as well as far right.

Much lower percentage of Jews vote in US elections,
yet the power associated with them is beyond cosmic.

Are you saying few few American Jews vote?

Of course, nothing shows a sincere concern for minorities
than singling out Israel for its Arab parties and diverse
population, and never a word about the total absence
of non-Arabs in either of Pal-Arab govts.

Racism of low expectation?

What does any of this have to with the extremism in the new government? With a high level ministerial post promised to a man who openly admired a terrorist and wants to “remake” the judiciary?

Hollie is not the problem pointing out your rabid racism.

It's your framing Jews as of a "different" race and the "wrong" skin color,
and total content with no Jews and Africans in either of the Pal-Arab governments.

How is this different from the KKK,
or Sarsour rallying in blackface?
What? Are you nuts or just demented? I haven’t even talked about race or skin color!

Ah, when it's stripes and stars - it's merely a pet theme costume,

when it's Magen David - it's a "dog with an Israeli flag"?

All you show is zero intent for a sincere discourse.

It is ALL pet costumes. I did not say “a dog with an Israeli flag” it was examples of pet costumes.

You’re laughable. I have been attempting to sincerely discuss this (and had NO problem with Rocco) yet you, from your FIRST response, did anything but. Maybe you should spend less energy and time parsing words in order to find something (like pet costumes) to be outraged about and more time having an actual discussion. It’s entirely up to you. I’m not interested in trying to discuss things with some who had no intent in honest discourse.

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: A Possible Shift
⁜→ rylah, et al,

While America has fallen down on its pledge that ALL people have the same rights to protection under the law, nonetheless that is the obligation.

(COMMENT)

IF
you look at the composition of the American Population, THEN you will see that there are people that have come from nearly every nation that America has had a conflict. IF you are a foreign national, THEN in the US you have equal protection under the law.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
That is well said…

Forum List

Back