Israeli Apartheid

Only free democracy in the region, ahead of the US, in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s global democracy survey. Apartheid Palestine is authoritarian
FEEC6F45-1CB6-42E5-98B9-048BA5C61CCA.jpeg
FEEC6F45-1CB6-42E5-98B9-048BA5C61CCA.jpeg

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: Solution Reasonable
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al, (including the anti-Israeli and the pro-Palestinian)

(THE OPEN QUESTION). I need some clarification:
Just how is Israel an Apartheid State?

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 11.54.51 AM.png

(COMMENT)
Article 7 Crimes Against Humanity → Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court Definition:
"The crime of apartheid" means inhumane acts of a character similar to those referred to in referred to in paragraph 1,, committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime;

Just what → does this allegation mean in that in Israel, what "one racial group over any other racial group or groups?" On this map of Israel (as given above) - please outline what territories in Israel the racial groups are involved. (Who is separated from whom?)

.I have to chuckle every time someone → who is anti-Israeli or pro-Palestinian makes this claim. They cannot actually articulate the claim and the human elements involved. What Israelis or racial group is being subjected to a regime of:

(a) Murder;​
(b) Extermination;​
(c) Enslavement;​
(d) Deportation or forcible transfer of population;​
(e) Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

(THE OPEN QUESTION). I need some clarification:
Just how is Israel an Apartheid State?

(COMMENT)
Article 7 Crimes Against Humanity → Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court Definition:
"The crime of apartheid" means inhumane acts of a character similar to those referred to in referred to in paragraph 1,, committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime;

Just what → does this allegation mean in that in Israel, what "one racial group over any other racial group or groups?" On this map of Israel (as given above) - please outline what territories in Israel the racial groups are involved. (Who is separated from whom?)

.I have to chuckle every time someone → who is anti-Israeli or pro-Palestinian makes this claim. They cannot actually articulate the claim and the human elements involved. What Israelis or racial group is being subjected to a regime of:

(a) Murder;​
(b) Extermination;​
(c) Enslavement;​
(d) Deportation or forcible transfer of population;​
(e) Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R
So, what was your question?

So, what was your question?
Rocco said:

What Israelis or racial group is being subjected to a regime of:

(a) Murder;
(b) Extermination;
(c) Enslavement;
(d) Deportation or forcible transfer of population;
(e) Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Analysis: Trump's Middle East plan: The farce, the fraud and the fury​

I learned something from the Holocaust. We cannot call the deniers liars if they actually believe what they say regardless of how wrong they are.
Same is true with Mr. Tinmore. In his mind he tells the truth no matter how wrong he is. What matters is it doesn't matter what he believes. And I wish we had more like him to play with.

Last edited:
SUBTOPIC: Where is the Apartheid? (The "Katie Halper" Issue.)

I have asked this question many times. I challenge anyone to show me the "apartheid"...

Para 2h • Article 7 said:
Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court

"The crime of apartheid" means inhumane acts of a character similar to those
referred to in paragraph 1, committed in the context of an institutionalized
the regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any
other racial group
or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining
that regime;

The "Katie Halper" Issue.
(COMMENT)

First, draw a map of Israel.

1665059521803.png

Second, draw the Line or Lines through Israel. Label each side of the line the
where the Israeli Government exercises oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group.

I'll wait for my political lesson to begin.

BTW: Help me with this. Please cite the actual BINDING International Authority that allows the International Authority to circumvent:
Chapter 1 said:
UN Charter
Nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter Vll.

I await your opportunity to teach me the lesson.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

New Topics

Forum List

Back