Israeli Apartheid

With the new government coming into power, Ben Gvir is inline for a powerful ministerial post and one of the government’s stated goals is to “remake” the judiciary. Ben Gvir has openly called for barring Arab Israelis from running for the Knesset. He has made a career out of defending Jewish terrorists.
This is the man who hung a photo of Baruch Goldstein, the man who carried out the 1994 massacre at the Cave of the Patriarchs killing 29 Palestinians (he has since removed it to “soften” his image).

Given this new power shift, and a rather decisive rejection of both two states and equal rights for Palestinians, I wonder if we will actually see system formed that truly does resemble Apartheied.

Israel is a small family house.

I've voted for him after he welcomed me into his house.

Ben Gvir is all about his family, children - in the most sincere way.

What country is obliged to give equal rights to subjects of an enemy state?

I think this is a potentially dangerous turning point for Israel, and unfortunately it is part of a pattern around the world :(

A pattern you're ever blind to accuse Israelis,

and totally ignore about Arab states surrounding us.

It is vulgar, to the point Westerners can't even fathom these degenerates
sacrificing children, to murder Israelis, for some promise of a heavenly brothel.

A pattern you're ever blind to accuse Israelis,

and totally ignore about Arab states surrounding us.

The trend to rightwing authoritarianism and nationalism is not unique to Israel. As to the Arab states, I've said my thoughts on Saudi Arabia and Iran's human rights abused. don't see how it's relevant to what is currently going on in Israeli politics other than to divert.
It is vulgar, to the point Westerners can't even fathom these degenerates
sacrificing children, to murder Israelis, for some promise of a heavenly brothel.
I have a hard time fathoming ANY degenerates.

The trend to rightwing authoritarianism and nationalism is not unique to Israel. As to the Arab states, I've said my thoughts on Saudi Arabia and Iran's human rights abused. don't see how it's relevant to what is currently going on in Israeli politics other than to divert.

I have a hard time fathoming ANY degenerates.

Why do you have to phrase it that way? Is it reserved to single out Jews?
I've never seen you describe any Arab party in Israel like that,
despite following an extremely militaristic rightist ideology.

Why don't you dare ascribe such terms to Arab parties?

You need a new playbook, this one is a bit tattered and out of date.
I just see the “apartheid” slogan as a convenient slur for those who aren’t real concerned with accuracy in their use of language.

No, but having "warm feelings about the holocaust" is the epitome of sociopathy,

Yup. I can’t find any record of anyone saying that however.

in the most vulgar way... the same woman who posed feeding a dog in an American flag.
Like or hate her, there is no need to falsely attribute statements she didn’t make however. It is just demonizing someone.

Yup. I can’t find any record of anyone saying that however.

Like or hate her, there is no need to falsely attribute statements she didn’t make however. It is just demonizing someone.

Now you're just in denial of facts you don't want to face.

She fed a dog wrapped in an Aemrican flag as a promo.

She did describe her "warm feelings for Holocaust'...

...as a dog whistle to 'Omar's fans in the KKK.

This is your US, this you refuse to digest.

But Israel, we're saner than you.

Last edited:
Why do you have to phrase it that way? Is it reserved to single out Jews?

Which part, the last sentence? Not singling out Jews.

I've never seen you describe any Arab party in Israel like that,
despite following an extremely militaristic rightist ideology.

The Arab parties for the most part seem to have little power and the more extreme get banned. If one of their extremists (particularly one who admired a mass murderer or defended terrorists) were to rise to the top I’d feel the same. It is unlikely to happen though.

Why don't you dare ascribe such terms to Arab parties?

They aren’t anywhere close to being in power or having any affect on the nation or it’s population. Every country has it’s nuttier or dangerous political fringes, right? And no one says much about because the don’t have a c nance in hell of acting on their proposed policies. It’s just that now we are starting see parties and ideologies that were once considered fringe actually attain power in the mainstream (and not just in Israel) and these are not ideologies that tend to treat minority populations well.

Israel is a small family house.

I've voted for him after he welcomed me into his house.

Ben Gvir is all about his family, children - in the most sincere way.

What country is obliged to give equal rights to subjects of an enemy state?
If a person admires and hangs a picture of a terrorist in his house and defends terrorist actions, I would have to seriously question it what kind of person it is who‘s house I am in and if I want to be there. It doesn’t seem any different than Palestians making a martyr out of a man who firebombed a school bus.

Actually, I seem to be the only one who HAS the facts. I provided the actual quote. There is enough legitimate stuff to criticize her so why make something up?

I had to look up the Tlaib/dog/flag thing, because I had never heard of that one. And wouldn’t you know, it’s a case of manufactured outrage over nothing. Seriously?

DB8C630F-40B6-468C-8E60-4465CCEDEA10.jpeg

The picture is for National Dog Day. The dog in question is not “wrapped in an American flag”, it’s wearing a pet costume in the Stars and Stripes motif. A perfectly innocent act. We do that here. We dress our pets in silly costumes to commemorate special days :dunno:

Here is another example, and one with an Israeli flag…

407B67F6-1F33-469C-8C3E-C4EAE6C14904.jpegA359123D-2CFB-4DF0-8B50-9BF71E8B9C09.jpeg

We Americans love to have our pets celebrate holidays with us and is what Tlaib is doing. Find something legitimate to be outraged over.

Make an effort to learn the terms you use.

Careless much?
No. But you are since you clearly did not read what I wrote but instead got trigged when your brain seized on the word “apartheid”.

No. But you are since you clearly did not read what I wrote but instead got trigged when your brain seized on the word “apartheid”.
I think you were triggered when called out for just copying and pasting slogans you don’t understand.

I think you were triggered when called out for just copying and pasting slogans you don’t understand.
No slogans, but I understand why would think so when you can’t process more than a bumper sticker’s worth of ideas at any one time.

Have a nice day :)

No slogans, but I understand why would think so when you can’t process more than a bumper sticker’s worth of ideas at any one time.

Have a nice day :)
Thanks. I’d suggest you attach the trademark symbol when you copy and paste the apartheid™ slogan.

It signifies you’re just using slogans but haven’t taken the time to understand its definition.

Thanks. I’d suggest you attach the trademark symbol when you copy and paste the apartheid™ slogan.

It signifies you’re just using slogans but haven’t taken the time to understand its definition.
Perhaps you can show me where I used this apartheid "slogan" you are so triggered by?

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: A Possible Shift
⁜→ rylah, et al,

RoccoR my friend,

let me suggest looking into sources
more positive, or accepting of Ben Gvir.

The "gevald" about him is orchestrated,
because he's the largest religious party in the Knesset.

This is a historic moment, he's drawing more wise sages than Israel's chief Rabbis.
(COMMENT)

We can only hope that the picture being painted by the opponents of Ben Gvir is an inaccurate portrait. IF Gvir does NOT advocate these changes or incite national, racial, or religious hatred → and further hostility or other acts of violence → THEN there will be no probable cause for arrest. And people like me → that find the current news being published about Gvir (and his acolytes) → can join me in a good laugh at myself for lending any credibility in the characterization describing Gvir.

I am not about the glass being either half full or half empty. What is important is what is in the glass and what it is that we need it to be (Context, Caliber, and Content).
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Perhaps you can show me where I used this apartheid "slogan" you are so triggered by?
Perhaps you can read your earlier post which included the apartheid™ slogan which caused you to become so triggered when pointed out.

Forum List

Back