Israeli Apartheid

RE: Israeli Apartheid
SUBTOPIC: Does This Bring a Solution to the Table with a Reasonable chance at Success?
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

"Israel: Democracy or Apartheid State?" with Josh Ruebner​

(OBSERVATION)

This presentation (by Josh Ruebner) brings nothing new to the table. In fact, the lecture itself is based on his book published over 5 years ago.

(COMMENT)

While the dynamics of the Geopolitical and Regional Stability seem to be at a standstill, like a tortoise in the race, it still changes its relative position and reflection regionally. The pro-Palestinian and antisemitic advocacies Are beginning to reach back in time. When the book was published in 2017, but it is, in itself, a time machine that reaches back over a century ago, when the decision to establish a Jewish National Home in Palestine was made. You can only write this saga a limited number of ways and still maintain the story validity.

This book, on which the presentation was made, will bore you to death. But for those of you that have trouble sleeping, it is a good remedy. There are a couple of things that I thought came close to being very inaccurate. But I chalk that up to the "many worlds" theory. Authors, being what they are, and publishers, being what they are, will invariably try to make the book interesting by sprinkling controversy around. But in the end, there is nothing new. It is just another attempt to lay blame on the Allied Powers that paid the price in winning the Great War. And some 21st Century University of Michigan grad with a beard, struggling to make a living.

But the best minds of Georgetown, Harvard, Yale, Cornell, and Princeton could not put a plan together that could forge a peace that would live longer than my cat.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Does This Bring a Solution to the Table with a Reasonable chance at Success?
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(OBSERVATION)

This presentation (by Josh Ruebner) brings nothing new to the table. In fact, the lecture itself is based on his book published over 5 years ago.

(COMMENT)

While the dynamics of the Geopolitical and Regional Stability seem to be at a standstill, like a tortoise in the race, it still changes its relative position and reflection regionally. The pro-Palestinian and antisemitic advocacies Are beginning to reach back in time. When the book was published in 2017, but it is, in itself, a time machine that reaches back over a century ago, when the decision to establish a Jewish National Home in Palestine was made. You can only write this saga a limited number of ways and still maintain the story validity.

This book, on which the presentation was made, will bore you to death. But for those of you that have trouble sleeping, it is a good remedy. There are a couple of things that I thought came close to being very inaccurate. But I chalk that up to the "many worlds" theory. Authors, being what they are, and publishers, being what they are, will invariably try to make the book interesting by sprinkling controversy around. But in the end, there is nothing new. It is just another attempt to lay blame on the Allied Powers that paid the price in winning the Great War. And some 21st Century University of Michigan grad with a beard, struggling to make a living.

But the best minds of Georgetown, Harvard, Yale, Cornell, and Princeton could not put a plan together that could forge a peace that would live longer than my cat.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Can’t find it but in another post Tinmore stated the Israelis can’t tell the Palestinians what to do. AMEN!!
The Palestinians can’t tell the Israelis what to do which would include giving up their sovereignty, being deprived of their religious sites which would define them as a Apartheid Nation. 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

Apartheid South Africa! Apartheid Israel! - Rev. Brian Brown Author​

SUBTOPIC: Solution Reasonable
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
The louder the Hostile Arab Palestinians shout, the more that I'm convinced they are dangerous and an impediment to human development.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

Apartheid on Steroids!

New Israeli Restrictions on Foreign Nationals in the West Bank​

Richard Falk: Israel and the Question of Apartheid, part 1 of 2​

Richard Falk: Israel and the Question of Apartheid, part 2 of 2​

Black South African who lived under apartheid: Calling Israel apartheid is malicious and slanderous. It betrays those who actually suffered apartheid. Most South Africans know that calling Israel apartheid is false.

main_image26623_tpo2cisp0i.jpg

What makes Amnesty International’s new report determining that Israel practices the crime of apartheid against Palestinians any different from those that came before it?

Certainly, Israel’s “hysterical” reaction – (in the words of one Haaretz headline) – to the Amnesty study is notably different from its relatively understated response to similar reports recently issued by B’Tselem, a human rights group in Israel, and the New York-based Human Rights Watch.

Palestinian human rights groups like Al-Haq, Adalah and Al Mezan have been advancing an apartheid framework for far longer and the reports from the above-mentioned Israeli and international groups build on their work.

Amnesty repeatedly stresses Israel’s “intent to maintain this system of oppression and domination” without making the explicit point that apartheid is a means towards the end of settler colonization: removing Palestinians from the land so that they may be replaced with foreign settlers.

The rights group does state that “since its establishment in 1948, Israel has pursued an explicit policy of establishing and maintaining a Jewish demographic hegemony and maximizing its control over land to benefit Jewish Israelis while minimizing the number of Palestinians and restricting their rights and obstructing their ability to challenge this dispossession.”

Forum List

Back