Israel Won’t Cooperate With UN Probe of West Bank Settlements

True enough but the point is that when it comes to findings about Israel, the UN and particularly the UNHRC are unreliable, even anti-Semitic sources.
Former UN Ambassador Jeane Kirkpatrick commenting on here tenure there, said she was "very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place (Gen Ass & Sec Council)."

"Unreliable" my ass!

When Israel refuses to allow independant organizations to see for themselves what's going on, it's more than obvious they have something to hide.

which national human rights organization got to visit shalit in captivity?

All the ones who would guarantee that the location would not be leaked to Israel.

That is called "racism" in simple words. That's kinda like hearing about a terrible thing a Jew did and wanting to go beat up the first Jew you see.
You are so morally bankrupt, it's pathetic!

First off, I didn't watch the video with my eyes closed. So it has nothing to do with "hearing about something". I saw with my own eyes the shit you people are doing.

Secondly, if you want racism, I'll give you racism!

Restrictions on freedom of movement: Article 16

Amnesty International is concerned that multiple forms of restrictions on the freedom of movement of Palestinians amounts in some situations to collective punishment, causes suffering to individuals and thus constitutes cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. In September 2011, there were 522 checkpoints and roadblocks in the West Bank, limiting movement and access between Palestinian towns and villages, in particular closing off East Jerusalem, part of Hebron and the Jordan Valley to Palestinian access, for which an Israel-issued permit is necessary, while allowing the free movement of Israelis, including settlers. These arbitrary and discriminatory restrictions expose the Palestinians to abuse of soldiers at checkpoints during inspections and inhibit the access of Palestinian residents to medical care and to water.
Psycho-Settlers can go through without any problems, but a Palestinian trying to get to the hospital in an emergency, gets stopped and is refused to pass?

Now here's a reality check for you...

...I'm really getting sick of you fuckers complaining about how everybody is against you, HR's are racists and anti-semites, they hate jews, we're the victims, wah-wah-wah...I have one question for you and I would like you to answer it honestly (and yes, I will answer yours shortly)...

Are ALL these organizations racist, anti-semites and jew-haters?

The international aid and development signatories include:

Action Contre la Faim (ACH)

Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (Acted)

American Friends Service Committee (AFSC)

Amnesty International

Broederlijk Delen

CARE International

CCFD-Terre Solidaire

Christian Aid

Christian Peacemaker Team

Cordaid

Danchurchaid

Diakonia

A Different Jewish Voice (Een Ander Joods Geluid)

Emergency Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (EWASH)

Gruppo di Volontariato Civile (GVC)

Handicap International

Help Age International

International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC)

IKV Pax Christi

International Learning Center

Life for Relief and Development

Medicos del Mundo - España (MDM Spain)

Médecins du Monde France (MdM France)

Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP)

Medico International

Movement for Peace (MPDL)

Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA)

Norwegian Church Aid (NCA)

Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)

Oxfam

Palestine Solidarity Association of Sweden

Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH)

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Save the Children

Secours Islamique France

Swedish Organization for Individual Relief

Terre des Hommes Italy (TdH Italy)

Terre des Hommes Lausanne (TdH Suisse)

Terre des Homme

Trócaire

The Carter Center

United Nations Association International Service (UNAIS)

War Child

The United Nations signatories include:

United Nations Humanitarian/Resident Coordinator, occupied Palestinian territory

Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)

United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)

United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)

United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA)

United Nations Women

World Health Organization (WHO)
Because they ALL criticize Israel for their human rights violations.

General question, Mr Loinboy; if you can, please answer honestly without changing the subject- how many times have you used the opportunity to come and see Israel with your own eyes?
Now I owe you an honest answer and here it is...

...I've never been to Israel and at the present time, cannot afford an overseas trip. But if I could, I would certainly see a very beautiful country with very nice and friendly people. I'm sure I would have a great time and lots of fond memories. But what do I know? I'm a white, middle-class, Scotch-Irish, American Catholic, who likes to party a little too much. And I'm pretty sure I would find some people just like me in Israel. I've never said Israel (or it's citizens) were all bad with no redeeming qualities. That would be a ridiculous statement.

Last edited:
"Unreliable" my ass!

When Israel refuses to allow independant organizations to see for themselves what's going on, it's more than obvious they have something to hide.

All the ones who would guarantee that the location would not be leaked to Israel.

So none. He came back starved and sick, and nobody made sure he was ok.

If speaking honestly.

Am I not correct?

If speaking honestly.

Am I not correct?

If there is a valid security concern visitations could be limited. There was an almost for sure thing that the security would be breached if visits were allowed.

edit

Israel denies visitation of some of its prisoners. Why don't you say something about that?

Last edited:
General question, Mr Loinboy; if you can, please answer honestly without changing the subject- how many times have you used the opportunity to come and see Israel with your own eyes?
Now I owe you an honest answer and here it is...

...I've never been to Israel and at the present time, cannot afford an overseas trip. But if I could, I would certainly see a very beautiful country with very nice and friendly people. I'm sure I would have a great time and lots of fond memories. But what do I know? I'm a white, middle-class, Scotch-Irish, American Catholic, who likes to party a little too much. And I'm pretty sure I would find some people just like me in Israel. I've never said Israel (or it's citizens) were all bad with no redeeming qualities. That would be a ridiculous statement.

First, with no offending you or anything, but you sound terribly embittered when talking with people here. I hope you're not like that when being with people. As you said, your white, middle class, American catholic who likes to party. Sounds to me like you have a lot of things to be happy about. think about it.

Second, your imagination of how Israel is painted, is incorrect. Most of the things you'll find are not of you imagine. When flying here, you'll find a country which is dry out and way to warm, most people are impatient, rude, querulous, tricky, and never are happy with what they have. Ashkenazis hate Mizrahis. Religious hate secular. the people resent the leadership. Many people are sure they can solve anything and everything, but are too lazy to get up and do it, and frankly, when coming to Israel most of the times people who have never been here would have trouble finding their arms and legs.

But you will also find here things you cannot find anywhere else. tiny moments of kindness that will shock you, and also humanity. That's my main point.

If speaking honestly.

Am I not correct?

If there is a valid security concern visitations could be limited. There was an almost for sure thing that the security would be breached if visits were allowed.

edit

Israel denies visitation of some of its prisoners. Why don't you say something about that?

the keyword is SOME. nice you've pointed that out. Israel as in policy let visitation to prisoners. and also gives them conditions Gilad could have only DREAMED of.

That just gotta stop. It's ridiculous.

If speaking honestly.

Am I not correct?

edit

the keyword is SOME. nice you've pointed that out. Israel as in policy let visitation to prisoners. and also gives them conditions Gilad could have only DREAMED of.

That just gotta stop. It's ridiculous.

Israel denies visits to a lot more prisoners than the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back