Israel violated Lebanons territory over 3000 times in 2012

P F Tinmore, et al,

My friend (P F Tinmore), let's put this to rest.

Do you mean like defending their country?

They've never had a country.
Maybe they should move to one, like Saudi Arabia?

You have been reading too much Israeli propaganda.
(PREFACE)

What contributions have the non-Jewish Palestinians made to peace and security in the Middle East in the last 64 years?

Now I know that the Israelis have develop the Energy Tower (inexpensive electricity) in that time. Israel has produced several Nobel Laureates (Medicine, Chemistry, Economics, Physics, Literature). It is key in the Medial Research world, biological pacemaker; DNA nana-computer detects cancer cells – then releases combating drugs; stem-cell technology to regenerate heart tissue; pill-camera, tiny, examines small intestine; first full computerized diagnostic instrument for breast cancer detection; development of heart pump synchronization device.

It is immediately obvious that the Palestinian-American community in the US (estimated to be less than 200K) has worked hard to instill a sense of pride and achievement in their counterparts living in the Gaza; as well as, to improve the image, heritage and reputation of the Palestinian. And, in some cases, it has been a success. With the help of their US brethren, several hospitals, schools and Islamic Center mosques have been built in the Gaza Strip. There have also been some highly successful projects in the West Bank and Jerusalem.

Palestinians are recognized to be highly successful in the US. They assimilate well in nearly every sector they explore. I worked with one while I was in the military, and while I knew he was Arab, it was two years before I discovered he was Palestinian (1st Generation American). Pound for pound, the US version of the Palestinian contributes every bit as much to the economic success and security of America as any other immigrant culture (I am 2d Generation American - Sicilian).

However, their counterpart in the Middle East (Occupied Territories) (MEOT) have not been so successful. And that is a serious problem and probably a major contributing factor to the continuation of the conflict. If the MEOT Palestinian invested as much effort in the building of their nation as they show in valor, initiative, brilliance, and technical knowledge - skills - and abilities --- here in the US, the scene in the MEOT might be entirely different. They have the ability. They just need to refocus.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

They've never had a country.
Maybe they should move to one, like Saudi Arabia?

(PREFACE)

What contributions have the non-Jewish Palestinians made to peace and security in the Middle East in the last 64 years?

Now I know that the Israelis have develop the Energy Tower (inexpensive electricity) in that time. Israel has produced several Nobel Laureates (Medicine, Chemistry, Economics, Physics, Literature). It is key in the Medial Research world, biological pacemaker; DNA nana-computer detects cancer cells – then releases combating drugs; stem-cell technology to regenerate heart tissue; pill-camera, tiny, examines small intestine; first full computerized diagnostic instrument for breast cancer detection; development of heart pump synchronization device.

It is immediately obvious that the Palestinian-American community in the US (estimated to be less than 200K) has worked hard to instill a sense of pride and achievement in their counterparts living in the Gaza; as well as, to improve the image, heritage and reputation of the Palestinian. And, in some cases, it has been a success. With the help of their US brethren, several hospitals, schools and Islamic Center mosques have been built in the Gaza Strip. There have also been some highly successful projects in the West Bank and Jerusalem.

Palestinians are recognized to be highly successful in the US. They assimilate well in nearly every sector they explore. I worked with one while I was in the military, and while I knew he was Arab, it was two years before I discovered he was Palestinian (1st Generation American). Pound for pound, the US version of the Palestinian contributes every bit as much to the economic success and security of America as any other immigrant culture (I am 2d Generation American - Sicilian).

However, their counterpart in the Middle East (Occupied Territories) (MEOT) have not been so successful. And that is a serious problem and probably a major contributing factor to the continuation of the conflict. If the MEOT Palestinian invested as much effort in the building of their nation as they show in valor, initiative, brilliance, and technical knowledge - skills - and abilities --- here in the US, the scene in the MEOT might be entirely different. They have the ability. They just need to refocus.

Most Respectfully,
R

So you post World Nut Daily an Israeli propaganda site. Then you go into the "Brand Israel" propaganda campaign.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kK3Cqq1FKM]Palestine's economic crisis-Remember Palestine-07-30-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

The big question here, Tinnie, is are you going to be able to tear yourself away from your magic computer that really isn't there to attend the celebration in Gaza put on by Fatah to celebrate their 48th anniversary on January 4th? After all, your friendly terrorists who make up Hamas will be celebrating and hope you can join them for this gala event.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(PREFACE)

Most Respectfully,
R

So you post World Nut Daily an Israeli propaganda site. Then you go into the "Brand Israel" propaganda campaign.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kK3Cqq1FKM]Palestine's economic crisis-Remember Palestine-07-30-2011 - YouTube[/ame]
Gee, Tinnie, I thought you said you were a Christian just like Joseph Farah of World Net Daily is a Christian. Are you really a Muslim in disguise as a Christian? Meanwhile, you are a hoot since many of us can rant and rave about you using Arab propaganda sites. For someone living here in the U.S., you seem to know an awful lot about what is going on in Gaza, and no doubt you get it from the Arab propaganda sites. Let's face it. Tinnie doesn't want to see any Jews governing any tiny part of the Middle East; and in addition to that, he wants Hamas to be running the entire works not only in Gaza, but the West Bank and Israel Proper too. Am I not correct, Tinnie?

The big question here, Tinnie, is are you going to be able to tear yourself away from your magic computer that really isn't there to attend the celebration in Gaza put on by Fatah to celebrate their 48th anniversary on January 4th? After all, your friendly terrorists who make up Hamas will be celebrating and hope you can join them for this gala event.

No, I will just watch the celebration on Fox News.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(PREFACE)

Most Respectfully,
R

Gee, Tinnie, I thought you said you were a Christian just like Joseph Farah of World Net Daily is a Christian. Are you really a Muslim in disguise as a Christian? Meanwhile, you are a hoot since many of us can rant and rave about you using Arab propaganda sites. For someone living here in the U.S., you seem to know an awful lot about what is going on in Gaza, and no doubt you get it from the Arab propaganda sites. Let's face it. Tinnie doesn't want to see any Jews governing any tiny part of the Middle East; and in addition to that, he wants Hamas to be running the entire works not only in Gaza, but the West Bank and Israel Proper too. Am I not correct, Tinnie?

Hamas is a product of Israel. It will fall out of favor if the conflict ends.

Palestine's economic crisis-Remember Palestine-07-30-2011 - YouTube

Hamas is a product of Israel. It will fall out of favor if the conflict ends.
All they are right now, Tinnie, are a bunch of thugs. You can stick up for them to your heart's content if it makes you happy. However, it would certainly be nice if you can convince your friends to give up the idea of destroying Israel. Perhaps if you go to that Fatah anniversary celebration in Gaza on the 4th of this month, you can use your powers of persuasion while you are there.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I challenge the validity of the propaganda on both sides. There are very few honest brokers in the media that lend a balanced assessment. Damn near anything that is available to post, has a hidden agenda. The trip is to look through the agenda and see the reality, and not whine that it is not projecting a perfect image of what you want to see. The world isn't perfect; not for the Israeli side and not for the Palestinian side. (Certainly not for any side the US might stand on. Everyone hates us.)

You are pro-Palestinian, and thus every adverse condition the Palestinian faces today, is the fault of the Israeli (or pro-Israeli constituents, zionist, the US, etc). The Palestinians and the Arab nations didn't trigger anything that impacted these adverse outcomes. They play the role of the victim being picked-up by the big nasty Israel (and allies).

If you are pro-Israeli, they play the victim being picked-on by a half dozen Arab Countries supported by a dozen variation of squabbling terrorist organizations, a dysfunctional Palestinian community, and aggravated by the Iranian and a few Saudi Royals.

If someone is pro-Israeli, you think everything out of their mouth is propaganda. They see the equation from there side. They've been subjected to terrorism for more than haf a century, and have lost their will to be civilized with the barbarian.

[
(COMMENT)

How different would the plight of the Palestinian be if the Arab World had not initiated the 1948 War? If the Arab had not attacked, Israel would probably still be inside the 1948 borders. And if the Palestinian had put their efforts into build a nation, like the Israeli, maybe the State of Palestine would exist, prosperous and economically sound --- on par with Israel today.

But it didn't play-out that way. The Arab attack and failed in 1948, the again set the conditions for the '67 War, and lost ground. How much better off would the Palestinian be if the Arab World had not attacked in 1967. Again, an attack in '73. Then the two Intifada's.

You act as if Israel controlled the Occupied Territories since 1948. But clearly, the Occupied Territories would not exist if the Arab World had not attacked. And the walls and settlements would not really exist if the Palestinians had not demonstrated to be such a barbaric terrorist security problem.

You position is untenable. The Arab World and the consistently belligerent of the Palestinian are at least as much as fault for the dismal economic conditions and the crushing security situation in the Occupied Territories as the Israelis.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again, the rest of the world is as much to blame. But the cascade failure of the Palestinians is as much their fault for focusing on terrorism and war instead of redirecting their energies to peaceful endeavors.

The Occupied Territories of today, were in the same state of affairs, as was Israel in 1949, when Israel was carved in stone. But the Israelis were able to make it into something, to contribute to the benefit of the world. What retarded the development of the Palestinian?

And don't come back with the suppression of the Israelis. They wouldn't be a problem if the Palestinians had not demonstrated a provocation.

The had the same resources, very oil rich allied neighbors, and the same potential for aid and development as Israel. Why didn't they capitalize on that? What happened? Did they lose all their working bones? Did they lose their ability to be hard working? Is it that- all they know is how to protome violence? What is up with that?

No, no. You constantly blame everyone but the people that deserve at least as much criticism - the Palestinian themselves. Really, look back and ask, what if they has stopped the fighting and built a country? (They would be a half-century farther along; maybe even strong than Israel. Hmmmm!)

Tell'em to quite whining and get to work. They have a nation to build.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

I challenge the validity of the propaganda on both sides. There are very few honest brokers in the media that lend a balanced assessment. Damn near anything that is available to post, has a hidden agenda. The trip is to look through the agenda and see the reality, and not whine that it is not projecting a perfect image of what you want to see. The world isn't perfect; not for the Israeli side and not for the Palestinian side. (Certainly not for any side the US might stand on. Everyone hates us.)

You are pro-Palestinian, and thus every adverse condition the Palestinian faces today, is the fault of the Israeli (or pro-Israeli constituents, zionist, the US, etc). The Palestinians and the Arab nations didn't trigger anything that impacted these adverse outcomes. They play the role of the victim being picked-up by the big nasty Israel (and allies).

If you are pro-Israeli, they play the victim being picked-on by a half dozen Arab Countries supported by a dozen variation of squabbling terrorist organizations, a dysfunctional Palestinian community, and aggravated by the Iranian and a few Saudi Royals.

If someone is pro-Israeli, you think everything out of their mouth is propaganda. They see the equation from there side. They've been subjected to terrorism for more than haf a century, and have lost their will to be civilized with the barbarian.

[
(COMMENT)

How different would the plight of the Palestinian be if the Arab World had not initiated the 1948 War? If the Arab had not attacked, Israel would probably still be inside the 1948 borders. And if the Palestinian had put their efforts into build a nation, like the Israeli, maybe the State of Palestine would exist, prosperous and economically sound --- on par with Israel today.

But it didn't play-out that way. The Arab attack and failed in 1948, the again set the conditions for the '67 War, and lost ground. How much better off would the Palestinian be if the Arab World had not attacked in 1967. Again, an attack in '73. Then the two Intifada's.

You act as if Israel controlled the Occupied Territories since 1948. But clearly, the Occupied Territories would not exist if the Arab World had not attacked. And the walls and settlements would not really exist if the Palestinians had not demonstrated to be such a barbaric terrorist security problem.

You position is untenable. The Arab World and the consistently belligerent of the Palestinian are at least as much as fault for the dismal economic conditions and the crushing security situation in the Occupied Territories as the Israelis.

I have said it before, and I'll say it again, the rest of the world is as much to blame. But the cascade failure of the Palestinians is as much their fault for focusing on terrorism and war instead of redirecting their energies to peaceful endeavors.

The Occupied Territories of today, were in the same state of affairs, as was Israel in 1949, when Israel was carved in stone. But the Israelis were able to make it into something, to contribute to the benefit of the world. What retarded the development of the Palestinian?

And don't come back with the suppression of the Israelis. They wouldn't be a problem if the Palestinians had not demonstrated a provocation.

The had the same resources, very oil rich allied neighbors, and the same potential for aid and development as Israel. Why didn't they capitalize on that? What happened? Did they lose all their working bones? Did they lose their ability to be hard working? Is it that- all they know is how to protome violence? What is up with that?

No, no. You constantly blame everyone but the people that deserve at least as much criticism - the Palestinian themselves. Really, look back and ask, what if they has stopped the fighting and built a country? (They would be a half-century farther along; maybe even strong than Israel. Hmmmm!)

Most Respectfully,
R

Speaking of 1948 borders, where is that 1948 map of Israel?

P F Tinmore, et al,

[
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

In my glove compartment, Puddles.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

In my glove compartment, Puddles.

Nice deflection.

Nobody has ever shown proof that Israel was attacked.

Forum List

Back