Israel says the Delta variant is infecting vaccinated people, representing as many as 50% of new cases

The Democrats created a virtual pandemic 'monster' all because of a virus with 95% to 99% survival rate. Now this variant is even less deadly. What a bunch of horseshit. Frankly, I'm starting to think that the now Geriatric Democrat party wants everyone vaxxed so that they don't get it. They have a history of narcissism.

#19: The current Haaretz report cannot verify for sure whether it was partial or complete two-dose vaccination in each host. We must intervene before continuing, with host differences concerning CYP2D6:

Oct 2020 Spain CYP2D6 / SARS-CoV-2
’....The CYP2D6 gene is a vvery well documented case in which large genetic variability is known to affect patients’ phenotype in a complex manner....encodes for cytochrome P450 2D6 monooxygenase, an enzyme involved in the metabolism of a wide variety of biomolecules (such as lipids) as well as several of the most marketed drugs, including SARS-CoV therapies (e.g. chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine)....displays large genetic diversity, including non-sense, frameshift and missense mutations, and gene duplications.’

The geographical location of the host matters:

Ap 2020 Ghost Within A Ghost
’....Up to the time of writing this letter, the association between G6PD deficiency and novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is absent in COVID-19 reports. This absence could be because G6PD deficiency was overlooked during the current COVID-19 pandemic. One may argue that by using hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19 was less likely, as hydroxychloroquine needs to be cautiously used in G6PD deficiency. Another reason for this absence could be that G6PD deficiency in the countries most affected by COVID-19 is rare and/or of the mild type....Hydroxychloroquine has oxidative properties that could decrease glutathione levels and may cause severe hemolysis in COVID-19 patients....Mediterranean region, 10% G6PD deficiency....In Hubei Province in China, origin of COVID-19, the incidence of G6PD deficiency is only 0.098% and about 50% are due to WHO Class III mild type.‘

Variations in host metabolism of chloroquine and hcq link to CYP2D6 mutations in vivax malaria in Yunnan Province. Furthermore, vaccine-induced coagulopathies are now under scrutiny for precise amino acids, such as in the Delta variant mutation K417T, which was originally published by the CDC at that position in the P.1 Brazil-Japan variant as K417N/T (K = lysine). They then changed it, eliminating the N (asparagine), which was indeed a clue to glycosylation sites.

Belgium / The Netherlands / Thrombospondin Deficiency / Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura / Lysine

#7: Yes, deletions at position 156 and 157. But what got deleted? The CDC has given us a clue by deleting the N in position 417. What amino acids are shown in the spike protein at 156 & 157?

#20: ‘
“ verified at a later stage of the pandemic,”....or asking the right questions right now. What are the right questions for a virus whose biology in nature is incompletely documented?

Position 156 deletion in the spike is E (glutamic acid), 157 deletion is F (phenylalanine).

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein
(Scroll to amino acid sequences)

We’ll place both webpages in the same post. That way, the reader can more easily compare the mutations.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Sequences

To compare 8 more coronavirus sequences:

First noting the UK B.1.1.7 variant is S982A. There is something to these deletions, because in some of the 8 other coronaviruses, the deletion occurs just before the mutation, the penultimate amino acid to the mutation. Note how many deletions are human and how many are not.

We’ll also be adding the amino(s) just after the mutation to connect the dots between variants.

Why does it take political Iran to stir the stew? They are on track, because the analysis of mutations sooner or later will stumble upon reality concerning its evolutionary divergence from its nearest neighbor, RaTG13 at Mojiang.

Tehran SARS-CoV-2
’....It’s noteworthy that some mutations can be founder mutations and show specific geographic patterns.’

Only completely idiots believe the 'jab' will end Covid-1984 Scamdemic. Nope, the 'jab' of Gates, Schwab & Drosten is the highway to death.

As Israel faces a surge in cases driven by the Delta variant, its health officials suggested that as many as half of new cases were among people who'd been vaccinated.
Fully vaccinated people who've come into contact with the Delta variant will have to quarantine, Chezy Levy, the director-general of Israel's health ministry, said on Wednesday, Haaretz reported.
"Even though the numbers are low, the fact that this is reaching vaccinated people means ... that we are still checking how many vaccinated people have also been infected," Levy said, according to Haaretz.

grim-reaper.jpg
How odd..you left out the part where is says that the infection is less severe..with very few, if any, people dying--kinda makes your grim reaper motif laughable eh?

Only completely idiots believe the 'jab' will end Covid-1984 Scamdemic. Nope, the 'jab' of Gates, Schwab & Drosten is the highway to death.

As Israel faces a surge in cases driven by the Delta variant, its health officials suggested that as many as half of new cases were among people who'd been vaccinated.
Fully vaccinated people who've come into contact with the Delta variant will have to quarantine, Chezy Levy, the director-general of Israel's health ministry, said on Wednesday, Haaretz reported.
"Even though the numbers are low, the fact that this is reaching vaccinated people means ... that we are still checking how many vaccinated people have also been infected," Levy said, according to Haaretz.

grim-reaper.jpg
HOOO BOY....somebody better Tell Professor FortfunINDIANNA....he's not going to want his statistics students seeing any of this.

JO

The qualification for peer review is an exercise in fascism, because knowledge is coming along behind them to change their fascist ways.
What I find beyond baffling is that the media hasn’t talked about this aspect whatsoever tmk- that 100’s if not 1000’s of medical papers have been screened (not something done before) to be preapproved in order to go to the next step ( formerly first step) for peer review and that is absolutely unethical. I read one author’s take where his paper was rejected by this “private viewing screen process” and to say he wasn’t happy about it would be an understatement with all the work he and two others had put into it. Fascism indeed preventing knowledge sharing.
Give me a break. Peer reviews are how scientific studies and trials are confirmed and verified. So in a case like this, the cure doesn't become worse than disease itself.
If we're down to not even agreeing on the basics of scientific research (calling it fascist), then I don't hold out any hope for that section of the voting population who
are determined to make even public health issues political.
You misread my post. Of course peer reviews are needed, they added a "prerequisite of submission to be screened PRIOR to allowing it to be peer reviewed. That is a fascist move whether you view it as such or not. Look, this is likely the first post I've ever used to word fascist on this message board. I am no different than you, I research thoroughly.

"We conclude that the quality of COVID-19 publications in the three highest ranked scientific medical journals is below the quality average of these journals. These findings need to be verified at a later stage of the pandemic." I have given you at least one of the causal factors to this valid assessment.

The 130 nonCOVID-19 publications were associated with higher levels of evidence on the level of evidence pyramid, with a strong association measure (Cramer’s V: 0.452, P <0.001). The 155 COVID-19 publications were 186-fold more likely to be of lower evidence (95% confidence interval [CI] for odds ratio, 7.0–47; P <0.001). The quantitative quality score (maximum possible score, 28) was significantly different in favor of nonCOVID-19 (mean difference, 11.1; 95% CI, 8.5–13.7; P <0.001). There was a significant difference in the early citation rate of the original articles that favored the COVID-19 original articles (median [interquartile range], 45 [30–244] vs. 2 [1–4] citations; P <0.001).

Yeah....this is exactly what I was saying yesterday but certainly not as well. This is what the CDC actually meant when they said " There are problems with the Data ".....yep....Big Effing problems ....
JO

Why does it take political Iran to stir the stew? They are on track, because the analysis of mutations sooner or later will stumble upon reality concerning its evolutionary divergence from its nearest neighbor, RaTG13 at Mojiang.

Tehran SARS-CoV-2
’....It’s noteworthy that some mutations can be founder mutations and show specific geographic patterns.’
WOW.....playing fast and loose as hell I see....under pressure from the Ghost of Lysenko!

grim-reaper.jpg
How odd..you left out the part where is says that the infection is less severe..with very few, if any, people dying--kinda makes your grim reaper motif laughable eh?

Well, the grim reaper may be an appropriate avatar for the unvaccinated. Three dozen have died in SW Missouri in last two weeks. They were ALL unvaxed. And now they have 12 kids on life support with the Delta variant. Idiots.

Red China could never repay us for all the damage they did to us with their virus-biological weapon. You can't trust communists. Better dead than Red.

COVID is just speeding up the end.
They are going the way of the dodo bird.
Wow... I don't think I've ever heard the ramblings of a Jew-hater who uses the bible to condemn them. Yes, roughly 2/3 of them will die during the last days. Every other group on the planet loses about 2/3 of their population. If that began today, we're looking at the death of over 6 billion people
Covid-19 won't be what causes mass death though. The number of the dead will be in the billions, globally. I'm pretty sure we'll see the routine actors at work. Political liars-(white horse), war (red horse), famine (black horse), and disease, spreading contagion over the remnant of survivors(Pale-green horse).

IOW, the holocaust of the Jews this time around will include all of the rest of us. That's as it should be, IMO.

Red China could never repay us for all the damage they did to us with their virus-biological weapon. You can't trust communists. Better dead than Red.
They deserve to be nuked for it. It should target the meeting of their politburo and Premier - or whatever the Red Poohbear calls himself.

Wow... I don't think I've ever heard the ramblings of a Jew-hater who uses the bible to condemn them.
You, SDRAELON accuse me of wrongly posting those verses.

I did not write them, I just posted them.

Having said that, I honestly believe the verses are correct.

You, SDRAELON, have no evidence to dispute those verses.

The Israelites have not changed. They continue to lie, steal and murder to further their un-godly ways.
:)-

Israel says the Delta variant is infecting vaccinated people, representing as many as 50% of new cases. But they're less severe.

Israel Says up to 50% of Delta-Variant Cases Are in Vaccinated People (businessinsider.com)

Ezekiel
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

COVID is just speeding up the end.
They are going the way of the dodo bird.

View attachment 506261
:)-
LOL

Hate to give you the bad news, but your own link says Jewish population is growing, not shrinking...

From 2005 to 2018, the world's Jewish population grew on average 0.63% annually (while world population grew 1.1% annually in the same period).

Forum List

Back