Israel’s bullying in eastern Med is over

House panel calls killing of Armenians 'genocide'

Israel dominated US Congress can say whatever it wants.
Talk the talk.
When push comes to shove US Security establishment and America-1st people will side with Turkey due to strategic interests of USA.

I bet you dance for joy everytime you hear of a missle being shot in to Isreal

The people joying around about dead were Jews like Gayhook93 and Ropey.

You depraved Muslims joy around in the deaths of your own people, freak.

Anti-Islamic bigotry will not advance this or any other issue any more than anti-Semitic bigotry will. Can't you dumb shits see this is where the 'intractable' part comes into the equation? Get ahold of yourselves.

The 66th UN General Assembly will be convening soon, Turkey will introduce its initiative to bring Gaza blockade to ICJ.
You'll see what members of UN will say about this in combination with Palestinian State recognition.
Turkey is 5th biggest nation contributing to UN police missions and is chair of 57 member Islamic OIC, the biggest voting-bloc within UN.

the 4-head Palmer Commission was tasked to find-out what happened on Mavi-Marmara, not to contradict the UN Human Right Council's judgment on illegality of Gaza blockade.
It overstepped its authority.

So you defend thew racist palasteian people? of course you do. If they get what they want they will not allow any jews to live in their "country"

Let's not get into dueling bigotries. Of the many Palestinians I've met, none were interested in politics and all were interested in just living in peace and providing for their families - like everyone else.

That's why they elect Nazis as their governments? :clap2:

Allah, oh our Lord
Vanquish your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam]
in all places
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters
the Communists and their adherents
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one,
and don't even leave even one.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrI8-qb9M9A]Hamas: Kill Christians and Jews "to the last one" - YouTube[/ame]

Great. So you are officially a bigoted piece of shit like all the others. Congratulations. That'll make everything all better.

You stupid son of a bitch.

The people joying around about dead were Jews like Gayhook93 and Ropey.

You depraved Muslims joy around in the deaths of your own people, freak.

Anti-Islamic bigotry will not advance this or any other issue any more than anti-Semitic bigotry will. Can't you dumb shits see this is where the 'intractable' part comes into the equation? Get ahold of yourselves.

Who is racist? "Oh, Allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

Great. So you are officially a bigoted piece of shit like all the others. Congratulations. That'll make everything all better.

You stupid son of a bitch.

Who is bigoted? Sahih Muslim [sacred Muslim scripture]...
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zVaHvhfRj8]Middle East 2010 - BBC Debate: Making Peace in the Middle East - YouTube[/ame]

How many Muslims have you personally met (no, not online) who wanted to kill Jews?

How many pages of the Quran, hadeeth and sharia have you read? Not one.

yep let's not forget about their book

Their book that says to love thy neighbor or their book that says do unto others as you would have others do unto you?

The Quran just says to kill your neighbor and murder others if they are kuffar.

name calling does not change the fact muslims want the jew dead period.

How many Muslims have you personally met (no, not online) who wanted to kill Jews?

How many pages of the Quran, hadeeth and sharia have you read? Not one.

Don't ask a question then answer it for me, asswipe. I have not only read the book, laws, and related writings, I have also discussed them with Muslim scholars and university professors, so shove your attitude straight up your ass.

Well 100% Bitch,Israel has nuclear bombs you fool(illegally gotten,I might add)Is there nothing your supposed mind(according to you) will not stoop to:eusa_whistle:

Your FIRED.

THELIQ:cool::cool:

Always funny when the smallest country in the region gets accused of bullying.

Must be embarrassing to be those big babies of the Muslim nations. LMAO.

Forum List

Back