Israel rejects "Hope and Change"

Guess you thought you had a friend, huh Adolf? Must be disappointed.

Goes piss off to a Hamas rally where you can be with your terrorist pals.

Naw, I have no use for anti-semites... I just don't think we need to fight Israel's wars for it.
You have no use for them, but you are clearly one, as this post shows. You are a confused little worm.

Looks like you forgot your meds you dumb goy.

And when have we fought a war on behalf of Israel?

When we intervened in the 1973 war by resupplying Israel.
When we intervened in Lebanon in 1983 after the Zionists got bogged down.
The Gulf War
The Iraq War

I'm sorry you can't see the strings the Zionists are pulling.
The Zionist are pulling the strings behind the scenes making Joe's life miserable:uhoh3:

And when have we fought a war on behalf of Israel?

When we intervened in the 1973 war by resupplying Israel.
When we intervened in Lebanon in 1983 after the Zionists got bogged down.
The Gulf War
The Iraq War

I'm sorry you can't see the strings the Zionists are pulling.

None of those were wars on behalf of Israel. Lol.

None of those were wars on behalf of Israel. Lol.

Are you trying to claim they were on behalf of America? Really?

Of course. We don't get involved in things that don't benefit us, usually. Why don't YOU explain how any of those "wars" (which some weren't actually "wars" and were really "preemptive military actions") helped Israel. Go ahead. :)

We've never gone to "war" for Israel. That is a lie.

Of course. We don't get involved in things that don't benefit us, usually. Why don't YOU explain how any of those "wars" (which some weren't actually "wars" and were really "preemptive military actions") helped Israel. Go ahead. :)

We've never gone to "war" for Israel. That is a lie.

You mean other than taking out countries that Israel considered a threat?

Again, you can't see the strings pulled, but that's because of your willful ignorance.

americans-support-israel1.jpg

To those that don't defend our TRUE ALLY in the Middle East..............

Don't real Americans defend America?

Hey, maybe Israel should ask to become the 51st State. Then we could apply the civil rights laws to it.
Defending the World against Radical Islam is defending America..................and Israel is on the correct side of that fight....................

Unless you are Joe.

Defending the World against Radical Islam is defending America..................and Israel is on the correct side of that fight....................

Unless you are Joe.

Only reason why we have a problem with "Radical Islam" is because of Israel. your argument is circular.

Japan hates Israel. Japan doesn't have a problem with Radical Islam. Oh, they might lose the occassional guy who wanders into the middle of one of their wars, but you don't see them Attacking Japan.

Ever wonder about that? I don't.

Unless you are Joe.

Only reason why we have a problem with "Radical Islam" is because of Israel. your argument is circular.

Japan hates Israel. Japan doesn't have a problem with Radical Islam. Oh, they might lose the occassional guy who wanders into the middle of one of their wars, but you don't see them Attacking Japan.

Ever wonder about that? I don't.
Are the Japanese committing terrorist attacks...............didn't think so............

And that is YOUR OPINION.............We'll Disagree..................because when they aren't trying to kill Israel they are killing each other in their own feud of my Islam is better than your Islam..............

They stop Terrorism....................We'll stop putting smart bombs up their asses.

Are the Japanese committing terrorist attacks...............didn't think so............

And that is YOUR OPINION.............We'll Disagree..................because when they aren't trying to kill Israel they are killing each other in their own feud of my Islam is better than your Islam..............

They stop Terrorism....................We'll stop putting smart bombs up their asses.

You missed my point. Japan isn't being attacked by Radical Islam because they aren't sticking their dicks into the middle east, trying to figure out which guy is least like to turn on them if they support them.

They are MINDING THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

WHich is what we need to start doing.

You missed my point. Japan isn't being attacked by Radical Islam because they aren't sticking their dicks into the middle east, trying to figure out which guy is least like to turn on them if they support them.

They are MINDING THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

WHich is what we need to start doing.
WARNING GRAPHIC..........

New ISIS Video Purports to Show Beheading of Japanese Reporter Video - ABC News

Japan was ready to send Special Forces after this action by ISIS..................

You have a problem with current events.

WARNING GRAPHIC..........

New ISIS Video Purports to Show Beheading of Japanese Reporter Video - ABC News

Japan was ready to send Special Forces after this action by ISIS..................

You have a problem with current events.

Except they didn't, and one person caught in a War zone is not a war on terror.

GET IT. Japan doesn't support Israel. Japan usually doesn't have a problem with the Islamic World.

GET IT.

Learn to mind our own fucking business. Yeah, we might lose the occassional person who goes over there, but they shouldn't go over there to start with.

It's really pretty fucking simple.

Forum List

Back