Israel Palestine issue is dividing Americans within both the Trump and the Biden camp

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Is this what the powers that be want to happen?

I’ve seen it in both regards. There are those who are taking sides when it comes to Israel Palestine. There are Trump supporters who do not agree with Israel. There are Biden supporters that agree with Israel. And so it is dividing people all over the place.

It’s very interesting dynamic. I try and remain non-biased because I know there’s good people on both sides in Israel Palestine

As Americans, we should all get along with each other, and really concentrate on helping out homeless people in America. Crime is a big issue with major cities.

To hell with Trump and Biden. And to heck with Israel and Palestine. Neither of those countries or their religions or their troubles are any of our business.

I just divided myself from 90% of this forums members. :113:

I’ve seen it in both regards. There are those who are taking sides when it comes to Israel Palestine. There are Trump supporters who do not agree with Israel. There are Biden supporters that agree with Israel. And so it is dividing people all over the place.

It’s very interesting dynamic. I try and remain non-biased because I know there’s good people on both sides in Israel Palestine

As Americans, we should all get along with each other, and really concentrate on helping out homeless people in America. Crime is a big issue with major cities.
Dude, stop making foolish threads and STFU

To hell with Trump and Biden. And to heck with Israel and Palestine. Neither of those countries or their religions or their troubles are any of our business.

I just divided myself from 90% of this forums members. :113:
That’s an interesting point. Unfortunately, this issue is consuming many Americans. Maybe not you but certainly a ton of Americans. And it is 24 seven on the news.

As Americans, we should all get along with each other?? WTF, Biden already screwed the pooch on that one.

As Americans, we should all get along with each other?? WTF, Biden already screwed the pooch on that one.
That could be a valid point. Because there’s already a lot of division in America because of things like BLM, the radical trans agenda, Russia Ukraine and how people view January 6.

Now the Israelpalestine situation and the 24 seven news coverage of it only exacerbates the problem…. For example, there are people who generally agree with each other on the above issues but now with Israel Palestine, they are disagreeing with each other on that issue sometimes in a very passionate or vehement fashion..

That could be a valid point. Because there’s already a lot of division in America because of things like BLM, the radical trans agenda, Russia Ukraine and how people view January 6.

Now the Israelpalestine situation and the 24 seven news coverage of it only exacerbates the problem…. For example, there are people who generally agree with each other on the above issues but now with Israel Palestine, they are disagreeing with each other on that issue sometimes in a very passionate or vehement fashion..
Considering how Biden handled Afghanistan, I'm not real confident he should have any involvement with the military. Hell, can't even trust him to shoot down a balloon.

Considering how Biden handled Afghanistan, I'm not real confident he should have any involvement with the military. Hell, can't even trust him to shoot down a balloon.

When did Biden shoot down a balloon? Or did he simply tell someone to shoot it down?

Humans stand with Humans against genocidal inbreds who live to kill Jews.

Political affiliation means nothing. Degree of humanity means everything.

And the funny part is, no one trusts the news. Go figure.
Yeah, that’s a good point, and I really admire the point you made earlier because it’s worthy. I think you have the same opinion toward Russia Ukraine, but that issue is galvanizing Americans.

Although the trust worthiness in news is perhaps at an all time low. …Now all across America we’re going to be seeing these “rallies for Israel or Palestine” and that’s just creating more division. There could be fist fights at those types of things.

That’s the opposite of the real world
Older Adults also attend those rallies , so do senior citizens.

Many Americans will continue to live normally get along with people. But we have a country of over 325 million people.

Yeah, that’s a good point, and I really admire the point you made earlier because it’s worthy. I think you have the same opinion toward Russia Ukraine, but that issue is galvanizing Americans.

Although the trust worthiness in news is perhaps at an all time low. …Now all across America we’re going to be seeing these “rallies for Israel or Palestine” and that’s just creating more division. There could be fist fights at those types of things.

Yes sir. If Ukraine took over Russia, or visa versa, it wouldn't really affect 99% of Americans. The same could be said for Israel & Palestine.
I think it's just an excuse for Americans to argue with each other. That seems to be the going thing now a days. And they use the lame stream media to back up their excuses.

Were you actually thinking an attack by Hamas or any other Palestinian group would be a unifying moment for America? How naive.

I don't give a shit about Palestine or Israhell

Forum List

Back