Israel Palestine issue is dividing Americans within both the Trump and the Biden camp

Were you actually thinking an attack by Hamas or any other Palestinian group would be a unifying moment for America? How naive.
Not sure how you arrive to that point… that’s not the point of the thread.

To hell with Trump and Biden. And to heck with Israel and Palestine. Neither of those countries or their religions or their troubles are any of our business.

I just divided myself from 90% of this forums members. :113:
Yes sir. If Ukraine took over Russia, or visa versa, it wouldn't really affect 99% of Americans. The same could be said for Israel & Palestine.
I think it's just an excuse for Americans to argue with each other. That seems to be the going thing now a days. And they use the lame stream media to back up their excuses.
Your last three sentences just garnered U a HOMERUN WITH THE BASES LOADED!!!

Not sure how you arrive to that point… that’s not the point of the thread.
Then the point of your OP is "Nothing is new or surprising in Washington, or American politics, as a Palestinian attack on Israel changes nothing." Ho-Hum. :bigbed:

To hell with Trump and Biden. And to heck with Israel and Palestine. Neither of those countries or their religions or their troubles are any of our business.

If you get isolated on this forum don't forget the pet forum! If U like reed & staog(they're both spelled in code) & cute/heart warming vids with a foxy host let me know & I'll post one of her shorts/vids(over 250 of them) in the pet forum.

If you get isolated on this forum don't forget the pet forum! If U like reed & staog(they're both spelled in code) & cute/heart warming vids with a foxy host let me know & I'll post one of her shorts/vids(over 250 of them) in the pet forum.

The reason Palestine IS our business is that we created Israel entirely.
We gave the Zionists all our surplus WWII weapons, while keeping the natives totally unarmed.
It was mass genocide, with the Zionists murdering the British peace keepers (King David Hotel bombing) and UN moderator (Folke Bernadotte) so they could murder Arab villages (Deir Yassin) and get away with it.
Then we created the UN just so we could illegally divide Palestine and prevent the confiscation of native homes from being prosecuted.

You can say whatever you want brother doesn’t bother me.

All throughout this form, there are Biden supporters who support Israel and Trump supporters that oppose Israel

Should not matter if one supports Biden or Trump.
The only thing that should matter is the law is on the side of the Palestinians, who are the legal owners of not only Palestine, but almost all the properties in Israel as well.
There is absolutely no justification at all for supporting Israel.

That could be a valid point. Because there’s already a lot of division in America because of things like BLM, the radical trans agenda, Russia Ukraine and how people view January 6.

Now the Israelpalestine situation and the 24 seven news coverage of it only exacerbates the problem…. For example, there are people who generally agree with each other on the above issues but now with Israel Palestine, they are disagreeing with each other on that issue sometimes in a very passionate or vehement fashion..

It is not media hype.
Over 20,000 innocent Palestinians have already been murdered, and clearly Israel is trying to finish off the genocide they started on unarmed Arab back in the 1940's.

Humans stand with Humans against genocidal inbreds who live to kill Jews.

Political affiliation means nothing. Degree of humanity means everything.

Wrong.
The murderers are all Israelis.
Real Jews would know better than even go to Israel, since Judaism says we should be in atonement waiting for the coming of the Messiah.
But Israel could easily have had peace at any time, just by allowing the right of return of the Arab land owners in Israel, or giving them alternative replacement properties.

The way it is now, with Israel illegally invading Jerusalem, the West Bank, and now Gaza, there is no chance for redemption of Israel.
It will have to be destroyed for its constant crimes.

The reason Palestine IS our business is that we created Israel entirely.
We gave the Zionists all our surplus WWII weapons, while keeping the natives totally unarmed.
It was mass genocide, with the Zionists murdering the British peace keepers (King David Hotel bombing) and UN moderator (Folke Bernadotte) so they could murder Arab villages (Deir Yassin) and get away with it.
Then we created the UN just so we could illegally divide Palestine and prevent the confiscation of native homes from being prosecuted.

Past governments, including ours, created the current areas known as Israel. Israel was there before the UN.

But none of that even matters. It's the 21st century. Israel can take care of it's self. I say let them. And we stay out of their business.

Yes sir. If Ukraine took over Russia, or visa versa, it wouldn't really affect 99% of Americans. The same could be said for Israel & Palestine.
I think it's just an excuse for Americans to argue with each other. That seems to be the going thing now a days. And they use the lame stream media to back up their excuses.

You miss the bigger picture.

First of all, if the Ukraine is not defeated, then Russia would have a NATO nation inside its defense grid, so then would be helpless against a first strike attack. So then Russia would have no alternative to conducting a first strike themselves, against the US.
People who do not understand that, are incredibly ignorant.

With Palestine, the US armed millions of illegal immigrants in order to steal a whole country, through deliberate genocide.
That not only is the worst crime of the century, but totally ruins any pretense of the Rule of Law, and makes additional and continual wars not only more likely, but justified.
Since this is entirely the fault of the US, it means the US no longer has a justification to exist.

Were you actually thinking an attack by Hamas or any other Palestinian group would be a unifying moment for America? How naive.

Wrong.
This was NOT "an attack by Hamas".
It was the Palestinians finally acting in self defense against 80 years of deliberate genocide, that murdered tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians, and stole their homes.
Which should unify anyone with a sense of justice or law, to undo the illegal US creation of Israel.

I don't give a shit about Palestine or Israhell

If they were just doing things to each other, then we would not have to care.
But the problem is that the US created it all.
After WWII we gave all our surplus arms to the illegal immigrants in Palestine, and then created the UN so we could illegally pretend that Israel exists.
All the genocide going on for 80 years there is entirely our fault, so then we have to fix it.

Past governments, including ours, created the current areas known as Israel. Israel was there before the UN.

But none of that even matters. It's the 21st century. Israel can take care of it's self. I say let them. And we stay out of their business.

That is just a lie.
If you look at the census date, Jews were less than 5% of the population of Palestine in 1920, and there was no Israel at all, just Palestine.

There was absolutely no Israel at all until the US created the UN in order for us to be able to create Israel in 1948.

Israel is not legal and is in possession of properties stolen from the legal owners by murder and intimidation.
Israel is using our weapons and money to commit genocide against the natives, so that makes us complicit and obligated to stop the crimes.

Great video.
That is exactly what this country is now, a bunch of zhombies controlled by the media hype.

{...
The song "Bogus Operandi" by The Hives seems to be a commentary on the speaker's own cynicism and the deception and dishonesty he encounters in daily life. The lyrics ("shit, damn, overslept", "my personality is rotten all the way") suggest a general sense of frustration and disillusionment with life. The phrase "bogus operandi" likely refers to a deceitful or fraudulent way of operating, perhaps implying that the speaker sees through the dishonesty of others.

The chorus ("I told ya, you mend it / Bogus operandi / My motive’s so handy / Nothing but bogus operandi, yeah") seems to emphasize the idea that the speaker is aware of the fakeness and fraudulence around him, and he sees through it. The post-chorus ("you're gonna die / like I say, like I say") could be interpreted as a reminder that ultimately, we are all mortal and will face the consequences of our actions.

The bridge ("stand to the side when my shit starts wrecking / you're gonna think you gone blind / I only need a moment, a moment's come around") suggests that the speaker is confident in his ability to cause chaos or disruption, perhaps in response to the dishonesty and deception he encounters. The repetition of "like I say" throughout the song suggests a sense of repetition and boredom with the same old lies and deceit.
...}

That is just a lie.
If you look at the census date, Jews were less than 5% of the population of Palestine in 1920, and there was no Israel at all, just Palestine.

There was absolutely no Israel at all until the US created the UN in order for us to be able to create Israel in 1948.

Israel is not legal and is in possession of properties stolen from the legal owners by murder and intimidation.
Israel is using our weapons and money to commit genocide against the natives, so that makes us complicit and obligated to stop the crimes.

It doesn't matter. It's not our country. And it's not our business. What they have today, is what they have. It doesn't matter if you go back 5 years or 500.

Great video.
That is exactly what this country is now, a bunch of zhombies controlled by the media hype.

{...
The song "Bogus Operandi" by The Hives seems to be a commentary on the speaker's own cynicism and the deception and dishonesty he encounters in daily life. The lyrics ("shit, damn, overslept", "my personality is rotten all the way") suggest a general sense of frustration and disillusionment with life. The phrase "bogus operandi" likely refers to a deceitful or fraudulent way of operating, perhaps implying that the speaker sees through the dishonesty of others.

The chorus ("I told ya, you mend it / Bogus operandi / My motive’s so handy / Nothing but bogus operandi, yeah") seems to emphasize the idea that the speaker is aware of the fakeness and fraudulence around him, and he sees through it. The post-chorus ("you're gonna die / like I say, like I say") could be interpreted as a reminder that ultimately, we are all mortal and will face the consequences of our actions.

The bridge ("stand to the side when my shit starts wrecking / you're gonna think you gone blind / I only need a moment, a moment's come around") suggests that the speaker is confident in his ability to cause chaos or disruption, perhaps in response to the dishonesty and deception he encounters. The repetition of "like I say" throughout the song suggests a sense of repetition and boredom with the same old lies and deceit.
...}

Best...fucking....post....ever.

Hats off.

I mean it.

Forum List

Back