Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

Have you ever studied the Ancient World?

Thought not.

There’s a time line of the wars Persia has been involved in. Almost never ending.
You mean endless wars like the US, which has been at war almost it’s entire existence?

At any rate, your point is meaningless. Are you trying to justify Israel’s genocide and constant warring, because you think the ME has been at war forever?

In your mind, do think Iran has been at war it’s entire existence? You might want study history as it will help alleviate you of your ignorance.

They're your worshipers. The brainwashed goyim-Christians who are afraid of you. Not all Christians are like that, but here in the US, many Christians are right there next to you, as your fellow ZioNazis. They grovel at your feet and lick your toes.

We Muslims don't suffer from that psychological, spiritual illness, that's a Western Evangelical Christian pathology. These Evangelical, dispensationalists, are so convinced that you're a "chosen one" and little god, that they're willing to sacrifice their children to fight your wars. You really have them under your Jewish magick spell. Jewish witchcraft is powerful, I must admit, but it doesn't work on us Muslims and on Christians who have discernment.

But don't you worship mohammed who crawled out of a well and married his underage cousin when she was 9. Lol.

But don't you worship mohammed who crawled out of a well and married his underage cousin when she was 9. Lol.
No, we don't worship Muhammed and Aisha's age is irrelevant to the topic at hand. Do you want to debate me about Aisha? We can go over the evidence. Open a new thread and invite me. We can debate the marriage of the prophet Muhammad with Aisha.

Yeah, and the US sends billions in arms to the Saudis and licks their toes too LOL! You support the Saudis! The Hebrew Bible orders Jews to burn their daughters alive and stone people to death. I doubt you have the moral high ground upon which to stand and point your crooked feculent finger at Islam or Muslims. Don't throw stones from a glass house you stupid bitch. It wasn't that long ago that the US government was strapping people to electric chars and frying them to death, until their eyes popped out of their heads.

If I had a choice between being fried to death strapped to an electric chair or getting my head chopped off quickly by an expert executioner wielding a heavy sword, I will opt for the "insta-death" of being beheaded by a heavy sword in the hand of an expert executioner, who has been chopping off heads for 20, 30 years.
I have really enjoyed your post. You have something against Saudi Arabia? Why? The few Saudis I have known were nice ---but also had problems
with the country. All the Iranian muslims I have known DESPISED
Saudi arabia----but the Indian and Pakistani muslims did not---even the
shiites amongst them (but that was long ago). Electrocution is instant
death. Can you cite where in the OT jews are ordered to BURN THEIR
DAUGHTERS ALIVE? Stoning is an old fashioned form of execution---
it was out of vogue amongst jews as far back as 2500 years ago---long
before the birth of the rapist of mecca----but he seemed to advocate it

I joined a few days ago, yeah? You can't handle the truth? Do you want to get time banned because I say things you don't like and are unable to refute? Apparently.
Yeah….its a dead giveaway. I guess you got banned for your obnoxious Hitler comments in a Zone 1 thread, and came back as this version.

You’re a Muslim. I’m a Jew. Odds are overwhelming that I’m more intelligent than you are. You’ll never win against me, or your people against my people. Your HAMAS leaders should not have started this with their subhuman massacre.

Just read this:

Double standard?
1713534329648.png

I have really enjoyed your post. You have something against Saudi Arabia? Why? The few Saudis I have known were nice ---but also had problems
with the country. All the Iranian muslims I have known DESPISED
Saudi arabia----but the Indian and Pakistani muslims did not---even the
shiites amongst them (but that was long ago). Electrocution is instant
death. Can you cite where in the OT jews are ordered to BURN THEIR
DAUGHTERS ALIVE? Stoning is an old fashioned form of execution---
it was out of vogue amongst jews as far back as 2500 years ago---long
before the birth of the rapist of mecca----but he seemed to advocate it
You obviously have reading comprehension problems. You're the one who threw a dart at Saudi Arabia, for executing witches, not me. You being a ZioNazi Jew-witch mentioned threw out a "Well how about Saudi Arabia beheading witches". I simply mentioned the irony of your attempt to crap on the Saudis when the US considers them an ally, providing them with billions of dollars in weapons. etc.

Forum List

Back