ISRAEL is our ONLY ALLY in the Mid East.

The following is what I posted in the thread regarding Herman Cain's candidacy for the Presidency of the United States of America:

"Herman Cain stated that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his Administration.

That, and his other statements, was enough to convince me that he has my vote as the next President of the United States of America.

None of the other candidates for the Presidency seem to be perceptive enough, or honest enough, to state that they would not appoint a person whose religion's clearly underlined, and never denied FIRST DICTUM concocted by it's founder, the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, the MONUMENTAL WHACKJOB MOHAMMED is: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

Granted there are supposedly "good" Muslims that may ignore this murderous instruction of the Crazed Founder of their Faith.

However, one cannot be too careful from taking a chance and having an "ENEMY WITHIN", i.e., a TRUE MUSLIM, in an influential position in our Government."

Democrats despise Jews

Yet Jews seemingly vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Care to explain that inconsistancy?
First, I disagree that Democrats despise Jews. I believe a poll would show that Republicans are far more negatively disposed to Jews (or any other minority).

As for why Jews tend to vote Democratic, regardless of one's disposition toward Jews the fact remains that they are intelligent.

The funnest thing about this whole discussion is you guys don't even realize you're admitting how big of a failure the War in Iraq was.

Trillions spent, 4,000 dead americans, 100,000 dead Iraqi's, contributing factor to economic turmoil in the US and crippling debt and you people who loved the war still don't even consider Iraq an ally.

Well done, once you're distracted from your partisan talking points in Iraq the truth comes out.

I think you'll find the total Death's In Iraq are nearer 73,846 as they changed the way of reporting deaths, don't count if died of injuries later on, as they were no longer "in" Iraq
Surprise! Iraq War Deaths Exceed Vietnam War

Better check that document again. It doesn't say that at all.

Yet Jews seemingly vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Care to explain that inconsistancy?

Simple: those Jews who vote overwhelmingly Democratic are stupid arseholes.

This would mean in gaut's opinion the overwhelmingly majority of american jews are stupid assholes.

Now proceed to tell us how you aren't an anti-semite.

The DreckPunk is correct in the following instance: "The overwhelming majority of American Jews (i.e. those who vote Democratic) are stupid arseholes."

As to me being an "anti-semite".......THAT is patently false.

First, while it is true I am not a Jew, I am for the State of Israel. I have the best interests of Israelis at heart simply because they are our staunchest allies in our battle with the ENEMY OF AMERICA: The "TRUE" Muslims, and/or ISLAM.

Obviously, this sentiment of mine contradicts the erroneous supposition that I am an anti-semite.

However, since the overwhelming number of American Jews vote Democratic.......and if it is true that the overwhelming number of the fucking Democrats favour the Muslim Swine, i.e. THE ENEMY OF AMERICA ...... then a good case can be made that the overwhelming number of DEMS have their heads up their arse in not recognizing THE ENEMY of AMERICA. AND, THAT THE AMERICAN JEWS, THRU THEIR STUPIDITY, OR IDEOLOGICAL BRAINWASHING, AS DEMS, ARE, IRONICALLY, ANTI-SEMITE.

You, and your idiotic ilk, are too stupid to understand this, much less, agree with me.

But, I'm sure that there are quite a few that recognize the TRUTH when they see it.

BTW DreckPunk, don't attempt to cross swords with me. You'll be squished like the bug that you are......every time.

This would mean in gaut's opinion the overwhelmingly majority of american jews are stupid assholes.

The DreckPunk is correct in the following instance: "The overwhelming majority of American Jews (i.e. those who vote Democratic) are stupid arseholes."

First, while it is true I am not a Jew, I am for the State of Israel. I have the best interests of Israelis at heart simply because they are our staunchest allies in our battle with the ENEMY OF AMERICA: The "TRUE" Muslims, and/or ISLAM.

Obviously, this sentiment of mine contradicts the erroneous supposition that I am an anti-semite.

However, since the overwhelming number of American Jews vote Democratic.......and if it is true that the overwhelming number of the fucking Democrats favour the Muslim Swine, i.e. THE ENEMY OF AMERICA ...... then a good case can be made that the overwhelming number of DEMS have their heads up their arse in not recognizing THE ENEMY of AMERICA. AND, THAT THE AMERICAN JEWS, THRU THEIR STUPIDITY, OR IDEOLOGICAL BRAINWASHING, AS DEMS, ARE, IRONICALLY, ANTI-SEMITE.

You, and your idiotic ilk, are too stupid to understand this, much less, agree with me.

But, I'm sure that there are quite a few that recognize the TRUTH when they see it.

BTW DreckPunk, don't attempt to cross swords with me. You'll be squished like the bug that you are......every time.

Alright I apologize, you like foreign jews and hate american jews, thanks for the distinction.

Alright I apologize, you like foreign jews and hate american jews, thanks for the distinction.

You can't even get your apology down correctly: Not ALL American jews are fucking Dems. And, even among those who are fucking Dems......there are those Jews that are fucking Dems that think clearly and realize who the ENEMY WITHIN is.

IOW most American Jews are on the side of Muslim extremists.

rofl

What LIEberrhoid Anti-American arseholes don't and can't understand is that Israel is our ONLY ally in the Mid East.

And it is IMPOSSIBLE to beg, or pay oneself, into the fucking MuslimArsed countries acceptance EVEN IF WE BETRAY AND TOTALLY ABANDON ISRAEL because the MuslimArsed countries are governed by RELIGIOUS MUSLIM FANATICS who consider America the GREAT SATAN because of our avowed and irrevocable position as a sponsor of a SECULAR FORM OF GOVERNMENT.........i.e., an IPSO FACTO REJECTION of the FOUNDATION of ISLAM !!!!

No matter what we say or do.......ISLAM and the followers of ISLAM are our foes unto death !!!

jonathan pollard gave 500,000 u.s. documents to his israeli handlers - israel sold them to the u.s.s.r

The following is what I posted in the thread regarding Herman Cain's candidacy for the Presidency of the United States of America:

"Herman Cain stated that he would Not appoint a Muslim to any position in his Administration.
That, and his other statements, was enough to convince me that he has my vote as the next President of the United States of America.

None of the other candidates for the Presidency seem to be perceptive enough, or honest enough, to state that they would not appoint a person whose religion's clearly underlined, and never denied FIRST DICTUM concocted by it's founder, the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, the MONUMENTAL WHACKJOB MOHAMMED is: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

Granted there are supposedly "good" Muslims that may ignore this murderous instruction of the Crazed Founder of their Faith.

However, one cannot be too careful from taking a chance and having an "ENEMY WITHIN", i.e., a TRUE MUSLIM, in an influential position in our Government."

That should and very well good disqualify him as a candidate.

It's anti-constitutional.

They would work their land like they did before Israel stole it.

Palestine was a peaceful and prosperous country before Israel.

You need to read up on history there sport

Real history or that bullshit stuff put out by Israel?

There has NEVER been a country named Palestine. Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

The UN in 1947 was set to recognize Palestine as a country but Arab nations thinking they could 'Drive the jews into the sea" wouldn't allow it. fortunately they were wrong and were defeated. When Israel is recognized Palestine will then be recognized.

You need to read up on history there sport

Real history or that bullshit stuff put out by Israel?

There has NEVER been a country named Palestine. Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

The UN in 1947 was set to recognize Palestine as a country but Arab nations thinking they could 'Drive the jews into the sea" wouldn't allow it. fortunately they were wrong and were defeated. When Israel is recognized Palestine will then be recognized.

Not so. The 1948 war was called by UN Security Council resolution. Nobody "lost" that war. Israel won no land in that war.

Mike K(rap),

If anything is clear, it is that you are the surrogate fart of the crazed Osama Bin Arsehole and his fanatical stooges.

It wouldn't come to me as a surprise if you were the next pusillanimous "shahid" leaving a bomb in addition to your K(rap) in some busy American mall's bathroom.
The two most redundantly obnoxious participant categories in this or any other forum are adolescents who have the intelligence to post useful messages but not the maturity and the kind of adults who wouldn't dare speak offensively in face-to-face transactions so they compensate for their cowardice from the safety of anonymity.

I don't know which of the two categories you inhabit but I do know you are comparable to monkeys in zoo cages who shit in their paws and toss it at the public. It is their only means of expressing their frustration and the comparison fits you perfectly. So it's time to add you to my ignore list and be rid of you.

Because you serve no purpose other than wasting time and space I would recommend that others who have had enough of you do the same. Doing so will be analogous to stepping over dogshit on a sidewalk without breaking stride.

Mike K(rap),

Your post, or a reasonable facsimile of it, would be something I would expect from an "ENEMY WITHIN".....i.e., a TRUE Muslim.

To be fair...it seemed pretty clear to me.
Please explain where you equate Mike's post with a rant from a TRUE Muslim?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEOecRtBU7U]YouTube - ‪Israeli Espionage - Part 1 of 4‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o17SSuuZDkA]YouTube - ‪Israeli Espionage - Part 2 of 4‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VclAeKYYvBc]YouTube - ‪Israeli Espionage - Part 3 of 4‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVRsmodmCTE]YouTube - ‪Israeli Espionage - Part 4 of 4‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back