Israel is now the world's Covid hotspot: Cases soar despite country's trail-blazing vaccine roll-out

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2021
  • "Israel recorded 1,892 cases per million people on Wednesday — nearly 0.2% of entire population in single day
  • Despite being one of the most vaccinated nations in world, country is in midst of an unprecedented new wave
  • Fears Britain could now follow suit has led to growing calls for a mass booster vaccine rollout this winter"
"With Israel acting as the 'canary in the mine', the UK has been urged to 'stop hanging around' and launch a mass booster jab programme to avoid a deadly wave this winter. "

sing

...thank you ..like we've said before, unless everyone stays in their homes, you can't stop it.....
most people don't get it
of those, most don't die
of those, most have underlying conditions

Here in Canada, big corporations and uninformed political shills are just promoting the vaccine passport or people are cancelled (a Canadian tradition).

It's too insulting to watch that they don't realize that they have a population that doesn't understand their own medical decisions, thinking their vaccine makes them immune, when in fact it doesn't. This is encouraging the vaccinated to be LESS cautious even as they get the virus and spread it themselves.

I used to think China was he big enemy. I'm starting to really reconsider this perspective, especially as I see what so many have gotten away with in Canada.

• "Israel recorded 1,892 cases per million people on Wednesday — nearly 0.2% of entire population in single day
  • Despite being one of the most vaccinated nations in world, country is in midst of an unprecedented new wave
  • Fears Britain could now follow suit has led to growing calls for a mass booster vaccine rollout this winter"
"With Israel acting as the 'canary in the mine', the UK has been urged to 'stop hanging around' and launch a mass booster jab programme to avoid a deadly wave this winter. "

sing

Everyone is going to get it and millions don't even know they even had it except a sneeze

This vax is all they have left. Destroying umpteen million lives in Shit hole Afghanistan wasn't enough

I think due to ongoing mutations the chinese virus is turning out to br a more worthy opponent than anyone - including the CCP - imagined it would be

because china is still under attack also though they try not to talk about it too much

No one really knows where this is headed

I think due to ongoing mutations the chinese virus is turning out to br a more worthy opponent than anyone - including the CCP - imagined it would be

because china is still under attack also though they try not to talk about it too much

No one really knows where this is headed
I think the boosters are exacerbating the virus and promoting variants. I think those very vaccines are going to kill millions this winter. Tens of millions.

Forum List

Back