Most vaccinated country Israel is biggest Covid hotspot

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020

Most of the outbreaks are among the vaccinated!

Israel has the highest percentage of vaccinated people (78%), yet they are having the worst outbreaks in the entire world. Not only that but they’ve already rolled out boosters.

But please please please get your fucking shots you stupid fucking anti science, freedom loving, Nazis!!!!!!!!

Then another strategy is needed. What is yours, do nothing?
Yup

Herd immunity. Treat the sick with ivermectin/hydroxychloroquine

I know you pretend to think treatments kill you and is only for horses, but that’s because you don’t want the pandemic to end

Maybe we should look to countries that have had better outcomes and ask ourselves how they achieved that.

I agree!

No vaccine/no lockdown= Life

Vaccines/lockdowns= death

It’s so simple.

It’s almost as if the experts are trying to prolong this, make a shit load of money, and kill/bankrupt everyone else

Israel has the highest percentage of vaccinated people (78%), yet they are having the worst outbreaks in the entire world. Not only that but they’ve already rolled out boosters.

But please please please get your fucking shots you stupid fucking anti science, freedom loving, Nazis!!!!!!!!

and the reason WHY it is th emost vaccinated is they throw their citizens in jail there if they dont take the kill shot.Its even worse there than Austrailia which is bad enough,

and the reason WHY it is th emost vaccinated is they throw their citizens in jail there if they dont take the kill shot.Its even worse there than Austrailia which is bad enough,
Do they really?

I thought they just cut them off from society so they starve to death

Actually the new variant of caution is the Mu variant...
It doesn't matter if you have been vaccinated or not. It's been in South America for a while now...traveled to at least 37 countries and gaining ground.

Gonna need a new variant shot for this one.

Do they really?

I thought they just cut them off from society so they starve to death
probably that as well.The healthy they probably keep around to build buildings for them,the others im sure they starve them off.

I been saying its coming here to America where if you dont take the vaccine,then you wont have access to the grocery store or your banking account.well a theater where i always saw plays at you have to be vaccinated to enter, Its just a matter of time when the grocery stores start doing the same. Damn I never thought i would go out dying by starvation but if it comes down to that,thats what I'll do,Ill doe that way before i take their fucking vaccine.

Yeah and they have FAR, FAR lower hospitalizations than we do because their vaccination numbers are so high.

So do you have any other idiotic remarks to make???

Yup

Herd immunity. Treat the sick with ivermectin/hydroxychloroquine

I know you pretend to think treatments kill you and is only for horses, but that’s because you don’t want the pandemic to end
I am not a horse I eat steak, nor do I want elevated heart attack risk taking a drug for malaria.

Forum List

Back