Israel has 80-90 nukes, where is Trump?

SobieskiSavedEurope simply pulls what he thinks will annoy Republicans the most and throws it up against the wall. He knows it isn't true but it serves his purpose. Playing the fool.

I'm not really a Democrat, or Republican.

But, rather I research my values, rather than just fitting into political cliques.

I can't think of much if any favorable part of having Israel as an US Ally.

It's not an American position, not a moral one, not a logical one, not an honest one.

Basically Zionists aren't doing the right thing.

It is the right decision on many levels. Perhaps not in realpolitic, but that is a theory that has never been very popular here.

What's right on so many levels about the creation of Israel?
That it's creation caused over 100,000 killed people since it's start?
compare that to the amount of people who died at the hands of Muslims in the name of their Religion.

At least 12.5M Muslims died in wars in past 25 years, expert says

Sure, a lot of Muslims have died at the hands of other Muslims in the past 25 years.

But, also a lot of this is the responsibility of the Neocon Zionist USA who caused much further wars in the Mid-East.
1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Millions.
deaths by muslims at DuckDuckGo
And the blacks are demand repatriations from American Whites. Why aren't they demanding it from the Muslims?

RE: Israel has 80-90 nukes, where is Trump?
⁜→ SobieskiSavedEurope, Slyhunter, Correll, Markle, et al,

Some of these accusations are cut with such broad strokes, that don't actually make a claim to answer.

◈ WHAT is NOT an American position?
◈ WHAT is NOT a moral one? Who's moral values? What standard?
◈ WHAT is NOT a logical one?
◈ WHAT is NOT an honest one?​

Let's pick one and discuss it. But let's be fresh and specific. What say you about what specific issue?

SobieskiSavedEurope simply pulls what he thinks will annoy Republicans the most and throws it up against the wall. He knows it isn't true but it serves his purpose. Playing the fool.

But, rather I research my values, rather than just fitting into political cliques.

It's not an American position, not a moral one, not a logical one, not an honest one.

It is the right decision on many levels. Perhaps not in realpolitic, but that is a theory that has never been very popular here.

compare that to the amount of people who died at the hands of Muslims in the name of their Religion.

Sure, a lot of Muslims have died at the hands of other Muslims in the past 25 years.

But, also a lot of this is the responsibility of the Neocon Zionist USA who caused much further wars in the Mid-East.
(COMMENT)

I'm not sure what a "Neocon Zionist is in America..." What position do they hold on what issues?

Israel is well above the remainder of the Middle East in terms of Human Development. I don't understand what more justification is needed to demonstrate it is moving in the right direction. Is Israel perfect? (RHETORICAL) NO! Of course not. No country is perfect. But the mere fact that the Remainder of the Middle East wants to deconstruct Israel raises the Question: What direction do they want the combined populations to head? There is not a single country adjacent to Israel that can compare with the rate of development. What is it that you are asking. Do you want the entirety of the Adjacent Nations to be as far down on the Human Development Scale (life expectancy, education, and income levels) as Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, or Egypt? In terms of the government serving the people, Israel is higher than every single Arab League nation (bar none) even the rich nations like Saudi Arabia, Oman, and the UAE. (Do you really want to exchange Israel for the remarkable developing Arab League States?)

What is the Arab objective in the deconstruction of Israel?
IF we sit down and assume that the ethical, moral and integrity of the Arabs on superior to that of the Israeli,THEN:
  • What do the people who think the machine-gunning of children on a bus want?
  • What is it that the people that attack an Olympic team want?
  • What is it that the people who support the hijacking of airlines wan?
  • What is it that the people who hide behind the civilian populations want?
  • What is it that the people who want to legitimize disruption and degradation of sovereign integrity want?
And I could go on, but you can see that the position the Arabs of the Middle East are taking questionable. Is it the case that the Arab Leaders believe that the leadership of the Arab Palestinians is more effective, honest and productive than that of Israel? Do the Arab Kingdoms want to suggest that the citizens have the solemn duty to overthrow their respective governments?

What is it that the Arab Palestinians want to emulate? Name that Arab League nation that is better-off than Israel... Name that Arab Nation that contributes more to the advancement of humanity than Israel...

OK, let's ask these questions and tell me about the honesty, integrity, and good moral values of a people that are so fond of incendiary devices... indiscriminate rocket firings, the kidnapping and murder of civilians, etc, etc etc...

Most Respectfully,
R

1400 years of Arab and Muslim slave raids into Africa could have been as high as 112 Millions.
deaths by muslims at DuckDuckGo
And the blacks are demand repatriations from American Whites. Why aren't they demanding it from the Muslims?

Ask what
RE: Israel has 80-90 nukes, where is Trump?
⁜→ SobieskiSavedEurope, Slyhunter, Correll, Markle, et al,

Some of these accusations are cut with such broad strokes, that don't actually make a claim to answer.

◈ WHAT is NOT an American position?
◈ WHAT is NOT a moral one? Who's moral values? What standard?
◈ WHAT is NOT a logical one?
◈ WHAT is NOT an honest one?​

Let's pick one and discuss it. But let's be fresh and specific. What say you about what specific issue?

(COMMENT)

I'm not sure what a "Neocon Zionist is in America..." What position do they hold on what issues?

Israel is well above the remainder of the Middle East in terms of Human Development. I don't understand what more justification is needed to demonstrate it is moving in the right direction. Is Israel perfect? (RHETORICAL) NO! Of course not. No country is perfect. But the mere fact that the Remainder of the Middle East wants to deconstruct Israel raises the Question: What direction do they want the combined populations to head? There is not a single country adjacent to Israel that can compare with the rate of development. What is it that you are asking. Do you want the entirety of the Adjacent Nations to be as far down on the Human Development Scale (life expectancy, education, and income levels) as Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, or Egypt? In terms of the government serving the people, Israel is higher than every single Arab League nation (bar none) even the rich nations like Saudi Arabia, Oman, and the UAE. (Do you really want to exchange Israel for the remarkable developing Arab League States?)

What is the Arab objective in the deconstruction of Israel?
IF we sit down and assume that the ethical, moral and integrity of the Arabs on superior to that of the Israeli,THEN:
  • What do the people who think the machine-gunning of children on a bus want?
  • What is it that the people that attack an Olympic team want?
  • What is it that the people who support the hijacking of airlines wan?
  • What is it that the people who hide behind the civilian populations want?
  • What is it that the people who want to legitimize disruption and degradation of sovereign integrity want?
And I could go on, but you can see that the position the Arabs of the Middle East are taking questionable. Is it the case that the Arab Leaders believe that the leadership of the Arab Palestinians is more effective, honest and productive than that of Israel? Do the Arab Kingdoms want to suggest that the citizens have the solemn duty to overthrow their respective governments?

What is it that the Arab Palestinians want to emulate? Name that Arab League nation that is better-off than Israel... Name that Arab Nation that contributes more to the advancement of humanity than Israel...

OK, let's ask these questions and tell me about the honesty, integrity, and good moral values of a people that are so fond of incendiary devices... indiscriminate rocket firings, the kidnapping and murder of civilians, etc, etc etc...

Most Respectfully,
R

Ask the Pollack why the United States is “ Neocon Zionist “ and there will be no response. Other Countries have Nuclear Weapons. He should worry about N. Korea better

Last edited:
Hmm, and yet Iran ranked higher than Israel in the Peace Index, Gee I wonder why?

The Peace Index? That sounds like a load of shit.

You made a post about the value of the US having Israel as an ally.

When I expressed my opinion on that, you then challenge me to defend the creation of Israel.

That type of confused thinking, is indicative of someone who on some leve,l knows their position is weak.

The US, at that time, was not used to thinking as a global player. We conceded that role to the brits, until after WWII.

That being said, the Cold War was an excellent REASON, for most of the "brutality" that you cite.

In the case of Vietnam, and Korea Commies also played a role, not in Iraq, not in Kosovo, not in Afghanistan, not in Syria, etc. etc.

The USA role in collapsing Soviets mostly comes from Carter - Brzezinski, who armed Afghanis against Soviets, and that was the beginning of the end for Soviets.... Reagan continued the same thing... Into fatigue.

Actually, Poles probably had more to do with collapsing Soviets....Ryszard Kuklinski exposed Soviet documents to the CIA, this might have prevented WW3.

You pretending that we didn't have just cause to go into Afghanistan?

Why don't you just change your username to, "I'm just here to be silly"?

Weren't the 9/11 Hijackers mostly just Saudis living in the USA?

THey were here for a while.

Are you actually ignorant of the series of events that led to the invasion of Afghanistan?

Cause, if so, you need to educate yourself immediately, cause your ignorance is making you look, mmmm,

let's say, not serious.

All the terrorists were living here who've ever attacked the USA.

W Bush didn't seal the border, but instead goes to war far away for little reason?

Because of where the base and organization was that launched the attack.

THe people who were here, were dead. We wanted the people that gave the order, who supported the attack, who likely would launch more attacks if left alive.

Seriously dude. How can you not know this?

You cannot blame muslims being batshit crazy on the US, who only showed up on the scene in the last century or so.

Dude. Seriously. This jew thing is messing with your thinking.

The Peace Index? That sounds like a load of shit.

You made a post about the value of the US having Israel as an ally.

When I expressed my opinion on that, you then challenge me to defend the creation of Israel.

That type of confused thinking, is indicative of someone who on some leve,l knows their position is weak.

That’s what he does all the time. The Pollack can’t stand the fact that Israel exists

You cannot blame muslims being batshit crazy on the US, who only showed up on the scene in the last century or so.

The situations in Iraq, Afghanistan & Syria aren't totally the fault of Muslims or the Zionist USA, but rather a mix of both.

In the case of Vietnam, and Korea Commies also played a role, not in Iraq, not in Kosovo, not in Afghanistan, not in Syria, etc. etc.

The USA role in collapsing Soviets mostly comes from Carter - Brzezinski, who armed Afghanis against Soviets, and that was the beginning of the end for Soviets.... Reagan continued the same thing... Into fatigue.

Actually, Poles probably had more to do with collapsing Soviets....Ryszard Kuklinski exposed Soviet documents to the CIA, this might have prevented WW3.

Are you actually ignorant of the series of events that led to the invasion of Afghanistan?

Cause, if so, you need to educate yourself immediately, cause your ignorance is making you look, mmmm,

let's say, not serious.

W Bush didn't seal the border, but instead goes to war far away for little reason?

THe people who were here, were dead. We wanted the people that gave the order, who supported the attack, who likely would launch more attacks if left alive.

There was a better case for attacking Afghanistan rather than Iraq.

None the less I'm not so sure a heck of a lot was solved in Afghanistan, much less so Iraq.

I personally think the war on terror cost more money & bloodshed than it solved...If it even solved anything.

We may have killed some terrorists but we looked like bad guys to the Muslims for doing such.
Stirring further resentment towards the USA.

let's say, not serious.

None the less I'm not so sure a heck of a lot was solved in Afghanistan, much less so Iraq.

I personally think the war on terror cost more money & bloodshed than it solved...If it even solved anything.

We may have killed some terrorists but we looked like bad guys to the Muslims for doing such.
All of your posts combined mean.....

You really do not have a grasp as to how the world works.
You have no grasp as to what each group of actors is all about.
You have no grasp as to what Islam is all about, and how it does not matter what the non Muslims did. They are the enemies of Islam. Period.

You have no grasp of what the Taliban is and its dangers to the world in general.

Do the US governments make mistakes? Of course they do. What human in power does not.

In your view, if the US and its allies killed Nazis and other groups who mean to kill innocent people and who want to take over the world, then the US and its allies are going to look like bad buys to the Nazis and all of these other Christianity created groups.

SURPRISE !!!!!!!

I am probably one of many who do not believe you to be an American. It is so easy to cry foul as to what the US does, but it sounds more like you could be on the other side doing what those in Islam have been doing for the past 40 years.
Attempting to weaken the US by making as many people turn against it and its policies in order to strengthen Iran, the Taliban, ISIS, and all other groups who are bent on destroying the US and its Allies as far as power is concerned so that THEY can again be the powerful ones, just as the Ottomans were for some 800 years until their decline and bad decision on which side to take during WWI.

Decisions have consequences and the Muslim world is seeing the consequences of its actions 100 years ago.

None of this has anything to do with Israel having Nuclear weapons, just as India and others do, in order to keep Iran and other bad actors in the area from feeling free to push the button when they so feel like and "defeating" the enemy in that way.

So, can we now go back to the reason Israel does have nuclear power to keep bad actors from using theirs?

let's say, not serious.

Because his huge, ugly head is mostly devoid of brains.

let's say, not serious.

You have no grasp as to what Islam is all about, and how it does not matter what the non Muslims did. They are the enemies of Islam. Period.

You have no grasp of what the Taliban is and its dangers to the world in general.

Do the US governments make mistakes? Of course they do. What human in power does not.

In your view, if the US and its allies killed Nazis and other groups who mean to kill innocent people and who want to take over the world, then the US and its allies are going to look like bad buys to the Nazis and all of these other Christianity created groups.

SURPRISE !!!!!!!

I am probably one of many who do not believe you to be an American. It is so easy to cry foul as to what the US does, but it sounds more like you could be on the other side doing what those in Islam have been doing for the past 40 years.
Attempting to weaken the US by making as many people turn against it and its policies in order to strengthen Iran, the Taliban, ISIS, and all other groups who are bent on destroying the US and its Allies as far as power is concerned so that THEY can again be the powerful ones, just as the Ottomans were for some 800 years until their decline and bad decision on which side to take during WWI.

Decisions have consequences and the Muslim world is seeing the consequences of its actions 100 years ago.

None of this has anything to do with Israel having Nuclear weapons, just as India and others do, in order to keep Iran and other bad actors in the area from feeling free to push the button when they so feel like and "defeating" the enemy in that way.

So, can we now go back to the reason Israel does have nuclear power to keep bad actors from using theirs?

The USA has killed a lot more people than the Taliban has.

Same with Iran.

The Taliban mostly just concerns Afghanistan.

The USA threatens much of the World.

Iran simply is not, the threat to the World the USA is.

A lot more people died in the war on terror... Rather than on 9/11.

It just goes to show how dumb, violent & delusional Neocons tend to be.

let's say, not serious.

More Americans died from the war on terror rather than on 9/11.

So, what was solved, exactly?

The Taliban still exists.

Where is Trump?

Calling for the 'death' of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, oh wait, he has been dead for 30 years! :cuckoo:

Such a 'great'(?), knowledgable(?) world leader(?) is that Trump!

President Hassan Rouhani nailed it... the White House is "afflicted by mental retardation"

let's say, not serious.

SURPRISE !!!!!!!

Sobie is of Polish descent. It's possible he lives in America, but his Polish blood makes him hate Jews with a passion. My grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles were all driven out of Poland by his ilk.

let's say, not serious.

SURPRISE !!!!!!!

Sobie is of Polish descent. It's possible he lives in America, but his Polish blood makes him hate Jews with a passion. My grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles were all driven out of Poland by his ilk.

It’s in his blood. He and his ILK tried to kill as many Jews as possible. He’s just upset they didn’t finish the job

let's say, not serious.

More Americans died from the war on terror rather than on 9/11.

So, what was solved, exactly?

The Taliban still exists.

The Taliban and al-Qaeda won't be flying any planes into any buildings any time soon.

let's say, not serious.

SURPRISE !!!!!!!

The USA has killed a lot more people than the Taliban has.

Same with Iran.

The Taliban mostly just concerns Afghanistan.

The USA threatens much of the World.

Iran simply is not, the threat to the World the USA is.

A lot more people died in the war on terror... Rather than on 9/11.

It just goes to show how dumb, violent & delusional Neocons tend to be.
Thank you for making it extremely clear.......you are NOT an American, AND you are working to undermine the USA in the eyes of all the fools who you are hoping.....will follow you.

The situations in Iraq, Afghanistan & Syria aren't totally the fault of Muslims or the Zionist USA, but rather a mix of both.

We did what we could for the Iraqi people. Not sure why, when it comes to muslim countries, that the crazies always seem more organized and motivated, but that is on them.

To be clear, the way their country bounced, in on them. Not US.

Poland was recently freed from tyranny. Did you respond by blowing each other up in large numbers?

Or did you act in a civilized manner?

I will ask again, to all.

What does this latest discussion have to do with Israel having Nuclear Power and the topic of the thread?

Forum List

Back