Israel has 80-90 nukes, where is Trump?

It's true, just because your landlord gets kicked out doesn't
mean that the Arab tenants magically own the building.

Arabs owned more land than Jews.

And look at how badly they've fucked themselves.
Do they ever miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity?

Correction:Look how bad Israel fcked them over.

Hey, why don't you throw rocks at soldiers?
Then twats like you can whine that it's unfair that Israeli soldiers shot a kid.
Fucktard.

Imagine if the US shot into crowds at the border.
There would be sheer panic.

But, when Israel does it it's Kosher.

Wait, what?! You mean refugees at the Mexico/US border are shooting Americans? Planting IEDs? Throwing grenades?! Sending explosive and incendiary devices across the border to burn American towns and agricultural industries upon which American livelihoods depend?

The refugees are threatening to rip the hearts out of Americans during their march on Washington?!

Then twats like you can whine that it's unfair that Israeli soldiers shot a kid.
Fucktard.

That is an excellent idea. That's one way to stop illegal aliens from flooding into the US.

Barbaric.
Modern civilization is based upon virtues, not feral violence.
Obviously Zionists are uncivilized brutes, on the whole.

Fucktard.

That is an excellent idea. That's one way to stop illegal aliens from flooding into the US.

Barbaric.

Yes, I've noticed the "Palestinians" aren't part of modern civilization.

YOu think if the Arabs got their way and committed genocide on the Jews, that the world would settle down after that?

Or would a radicalized Muslim world, move on to the next excuse for war and genocide?
For the time being, we have to worry about Trump, Bolton, and Pompeo doing some stupid shit in our own back yard. Forget the Arabs.

I asked a question. You hit the reply button, but did not answer it.

My question was about the effect of a potential genocide on the world.

My point was to be anti-Genocide.

WHy did you answer a post about being for or against genocide and not mention whether you are for or against genocide?
My posts are self explanatory on that front. It's obvious I am against genocide, because I am against nuclear weapons. My question remains the same for which I have been given no answer. Tell me, how is it good for the Goose and not good for the Gander?

Because the Goose and the Gander are actually not the same.

ANd it is not self explanatory. It is a matter of some confusion. Many seem to not thing though to what happens next, after the Arabs crush Israel.
Israel could crush whoever they wanted. Who are you trying to fool?

It's a hypothetical. Dont' pretend to be too stupid to understand that. My point stands.

Those that hate Israel, love some of the most brutal regimes the world has ever seen.

So, like I said, blaming Israel for the hate that others have for it is not reasonable.

Eh, I support semi-Authoritarian regimes, true enough....

But, largely Polish, and Hungarian ones, like Jan III Sobieski, Jozef Pilsudski, Miklos Horthy, or Jozef Beck.

Those regimes aren't particularly brutal, what so ever, however.

Indeed, Iran is more Authoritarian than the USA, or Israel, but more Brutal than the USA, and Israel they are not.

The USA has been killing, killing, and killing some more since WW2, against many Authoritarian regimes far less brutal than they are.

It's probably part of the New World Order, the USA plays Global Police force, to bully Authoritarianism, (Fascists)

Because, Fascism is anti-Globalist.

I take it that is your way of saying thank you, for our aid in ending Soviet domination of your homeland.

You are welcome.

Work on your phrasing. It translates poorly.

You seem to be confusing the concepts of size, scale, effectiveness and brutality.

Castro's Cuba had limited ability to export revolution and war. That we were able to fight on the Korean peninsula, killing many Red Chinese, does not mean we were more brutal than Castro's murderous thugs, but simply that we were more effective.

Your inability to distinguish between very different concepts, makes you look irrational.

We, the US, have nothing to be ashamed of, in being more effective, or that we, as a nation, killed many Red Chinese in defending South Korean from the same enemy that oppressed your homeland for so long.

Not a heck of a lot of this excuses why Israel / USA is more brutal than Iran in the past few decades....

Don't expect that the World will follow the USA / Israel over Iran, necessarily.

A.) The Soviets were basically invited into Poland by Democrats FDR, and Truman.
B.) We tested the A-Bomb days before Potsdam Conference by Truman finalized Stalin's takeover of most of Central-Europe.
C.) The Anglo / Jew alliances clearly fought vigorously to help Soviets, Lend-Lease, and of course to give Soviets Nukes.
D.) The Communists were bad, and so are the Capitalists..... Poland's now being flooded with about 1 million Ukrainian migrants.... The next step will probably be Muslims, Asians, or Africans.
None of this cr@p happened under Soviet Poland, in fact Soviet Poland became significantly more Polish.\

Basically, Truman should've propped up Polish forces, and armed with the A-Bomb, and Lend-Lease.

Truman created the Cold War, deliberately I'm convinced.

The US, at that time, was not used to thinking as a global player. We conceded that role to the brits, until after WWII.

That being said, the Cold War was an excellent REASON, for most of the "brutality" that you cite.

In the case of Vietnam, and Korea Commies also played a role, not in Iraq, not in Kosovo, not in Afghanistan, not in Syria, etc. etc.

The USA role in collapsing Soviets mostly comes from Carter - Brzezinski, who armed Afghanis against Soviets, and that was the beginning of the end for Soviets.... Reagan continued the same thing... Into fatigue.

Actually, Poles probably had more to do with collapsing Soviets....Ryszard Kuklinski exposed Soviet documents to the CIA, this might have prevented WW3.

You pretending that we didn't have just cause to go into Afghanistan?

Why don't you just change your username to, "I'm just here to be silly"?

Eh, I support semi-Authoritarian regimes, true enough....

But, largely Polish, and Hungarian ones, like Jan III Sobieski, Jozef Pilsudski, Miklos Horthy, or Jozef Beck.

Those regimes aren't particularly brutal, what so ever, however.

Indeed, Iran is more Authoritarian than the USA, or Israel, but more Brutal than the USA, and Israel they are not.

The USA has been killing, killing, and killing some more since WW2, against many Authoritarian regimes far less brutal than they are.

It's probably part of the New World Order, the USA plays Global Police force, to bully Authoritarianism, (Fascists)

Because, Fascism is anti-Globalist.

I take it that is your way of saying thank you, for our aid in ending Soviet domination of your homeland.

You are welcome.

You seem to be confusing the concepts of size, scale, effectiveness and brutality.

Castro's Cuba had limited ability to export revolution and war. That we were able to fight on the Korean peninsula, killing many Red Chinese, does not mean we were more brutal than Castro's murderous thugs, but simply that we were more effective.

Your inability to distinguish between very different concepts, makes you look irrational.

We, the US, have nothing to be ashamed of, in being more effective, or that we, as a nation, killed many Red Chinese in defending South Korean from the same enemy that oppressed your homeland for so long.

Not a heck of a lot of this excuses why Israel / USA is more brutal than Iran in the past few decades....

Don't expect that the World will follow the USA / Israel over Iran, necessarily.

A.) The Soviets were basically invited into Poland by Democrats FDR, and Truman.
B.) We tested the A-Bomb days before Potsdam Conference by Truman finalized Stalin's takeover of most of Central-Europe.
C.) The Anglo / Jew alliances clearly fought vigorously to help Soviets, Lend-Lease, and of course to give Soviets Nukes.
D.) The Communists were bad, and so are the Capitalists..... Poland's now being flooded with about 1 million Ukrainian migrants.... The next step will probably be Muslims, Asians, or Africans.
None of this cr@p happened under Soviet Poland, in fact Soviet Poland became significantly more Polish.\

Basically, Truman should've propped up Polish forces, and armed with the A-Bomb, and Lend-Lease.

The US, at that time, was not used to thinking as a global player. We conceded that role to the brits, until after WWII.

That being said, the Cold War was an excellent REASON, for most of the "brutality" that you cite.

In the case of Vietnam, and Korea Commies also played a role, not in Iraq, not in Kosovo, not in Afghanistan, not in Syria, etc. etc.

The USA role in collapsing Soviets mostly comes from Carter - Brzezinski, who armed Afghanis against Soviets, and that was the beginning of the end for Soviets.... Reagan continued the same thing... Into fatigue.

Actually, Poles probably had more to do with collapsing Soviets....Ryszard Kuklinski exposed Soviet documents to the CIA, this might have prevented WW3.

Weren't the 9/11 Hijackers mostly just Saudis living in the USA?

You are welcome.

What the hell is wrong with you? Haven't you heard the news? The hijackers are Zionists. Pass it on. Atta boy.

The Hijackers - 9/11 Encyclopedia - September 11 10th Anniversary – NYMag - Nymag

Insane Trump almost started WWIII, fortunately moron stopped his purpose. Why Trump does not punish Israel for possessing of almost 100 nukes?
USA destroyed Iraq, Syria, lot of other countries, anyone on behalf of Israel erecting the Great Israel.
How long Israel's lobby in Knesse...sorry in Congress will ignite new and new wars?
Any acquisition of Iran is a blatant lie born by presstitutes and Deep State.
GOP badly needs a new candidate for POTUS, Trump sooner or later finishes the world as we know it

Israel has 80-90 nukes, SIPRI report says, as Tel Aviv continues to accuse Iran of nuclear obsession

Israel has 80-90 nukes, SIPRI report says, as Tel Aviv continues to accuse Iran of nuclear obsession

It is US taxpayers paying and US troops dying for
No problem when new millions of innocent people die.
Only Israel's interest matters

2952437-1445076415715.jpg

Most likely someplace not giving a shit.

Fucktard.

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-...an-injured-as-Nakba-Day-protests-begin-589743

Another Stupid Pollack Remark. He sees nothing wrong with the " peaceful" way the Palestinians are protesting

Fucktard.

Over 60 Palestinians wounded in Nakba Day protests, 9 fires along border

Another Stupid Pollack Remark. He sees nothing wrong with the " peaceful" way the Palestinians are protesting

In Memoriam to Those Who Died in the Line of Duty | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Since the Pollack initiated this conversation., maybe we should be more diligent in stopping Illegals at ALL costs. These are the men I feel sorry for; not people who don't belong here in the first place

Understanding the Polish Obsession with Salomon Morel

Insane Trump almost started WWIII, fortunately moron stopped his purpose. Why Trump does not punish Israel for possessing of almost 100 nukes?
USA destroyed Iraq, Syria, lot of other countries, anyone on behalf of Israel erecting the Great Israel.
How long Israel's lobby in Knesse...sorry in Congress will ignite new and new wars?
Any acquisition of Iran is a blatant lie born by presstitutes and Deep State.
GOP badly needs a new candidate for POTUS, Trump sooner or later finishes the world as we know it

It is US taxpayers paying and US troops dying for
No problem when new millions of innocent people die.
Only Israel's interest matters

2952437-1445076415715.jpg
Israel is a Western Democracy. It doesnt threaten the world.

Hmm, and yet Iran ranked higher than Israel in the Peace Index, Gee I wonder why?

The Peace Index? That sounds like a load of shit.

SobieskiSavedEurope simply pulls what he thinks will annoy Republicans the most and throws it up against the wall. He knows it isn't true but it serves his purpose. Playing the fool.

I'm not really a Democrat, or Republican.

But, rather I research my values, rather than just fitting into political cliques.

I can't think of much if any favorable part of having Israel as an US Ally.

It's not an American position, not a moral one, not a logical one, not an honest one.

Basically Zionists aren't doing the right thing.

It is the right decision on many levels. Perhaps not in realpolitic, but that is a theory that has never been very popular here.

All the US needs to do is give Israel all of their nukes and then step back and let the Middle East fix itself.

Who knows, maybe they fix Europe as well.

You know what they say about pay backs.

Fucktard.

Barbaric.

Yes, I've noticed the "Palestinians" aren't part of modern civilization.

In his Pollack demented mentality state they are

You are welcome.

THey were here for a while.

Are you actually ignorant of the series of events that led to the invasion of Afghanistan?

Cause, if so, you need to educate yourself immediately, cause your ignorance is making you look, mmmm,

let's say, not serious.

Fucktard.

It would solve our immigration problem.

Israel is a Western Democracy. It doesnt threaten the world.

Hmm, and yet Iran ranked higher than Israel in the Peace Index, Gee I wonder why?

SobieskiSavedEurope simply pulls what he thinks will annoy Republicans the most and throws it up against the wall. He knows it isn't true but it serves his purpose. Playing the fool.

But, rather I research my values, rather than just fitting into political cliques.

It's not an American position, not a moral one, not a logical one, not an honest one.

It is the right decision on many levels. Perhaps not in realpolitic, but that is a theory that has never been very popular here.

What's right on so many levels about the creation of Israel?
That it's creation caused over 100,000 killed people since it's start?

THey were here for a while.

Are you actually ignorant of the series of events that led to the invasion of Afghanistan?

Cause, if so, you need to educate yourself immediately, cause your ignorance is making you look, mmmm,

let's say, not serious.

All the terrorists were living here who've ever attacked the USA.

W Bush didn't seal the border, but instead goes to war far away for little reason?

You are welcome.

-------------------------------------- think you are correct . course they wouldn't have been here in the USA if it were up to me Sob .

compare that to the amount of people who died at the hands of Muslims in the name of their Religion.

compare that to the amount of people who died at the hands of Muslims in the name of their Religion.

At least 12.5M Muslims died in wars in past 25 years, expert says

Sure, a lot of Muslims have died at the hands of other Muslims in the past 25 years.

But, also a lot of this is the responsibility of the Neocon Zionist USA who caused much further wars in the Mid-East.

Forum List

Back