Israel Demolishes Iran Nuclear Manufacturing Plant

Only fools want a failed state on their borders. Israel doesn't get that. Look what they have done to little Lebanon.

All Taqiyya, all the time.

You should stop pretending you are a Christian, subhuman filth. Lebanon has been ruined by your fellow Islamists taking over this once Christian state as Israel actually worked along WITH the Christian Maronites in the 1982 war against this scourge. .

You moron. The Demographics of Lebanon were forever changed in 1948 and 1967 with the floods of Palestinians driven out of Palestine by the Israelis.

[

You moron. The Demographics of Lebanon were forever changed in 1948 and 1967 with the floods of Palestinians driven out of Palestine by the Israelis.
The very document that you just posted to use in the pattern of hatred you direct against Jews does not mention a group of people called "Palestinian".

Beirut was called the Paris of the Middle East when I was young. Now, it is just another Islamic shit hole. The real migration accounting for the demographic shift has been Christians fleeing your fellow Islamists due to the fact that everywhere Islam spreads, it does everything it can to annihilate all other ways of life since that is the central directive of this massive cult.

Heck, there are almost no Christians left even in Bethlehem due to persecution from you Islamists. It's what you do.

The Hashemites - As the Arabs See the Jews

King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein (1882-1951) "As the Arabs see the Jews". His Majesty King Abdullah, The American Magazine. November, 1947. Summary. This fascinating essay, written by King Hussein’s grandfather King Abdullah, appeared in the United States six months before the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. In the article, King Abdullah disputes the mistaken view that Arab opposition to Zionism (and later the …

When in 1946 Golda Meir Z"l secretly traveled to meet the Jordanian king, he promised reassuring her that he won't attack, as the Husseinis in Jerusalem were a much greater threat to his rule.

As Jordan attacked in several months, Golda immediately contacted king Abdullah by line,
saying she's surprised of the development citing his given word.

To which he responded 3 things:

1. First that he's surprised Golda was even asking,
as he was a Bedouin, and the Bedouin always keep promises.

2. That he was a king, and kings never lie.

3. That he's never broken a promise given to a woman.

suradata you're so desperately obvious in your Islamist lies it getting cringy.

He wasn't a Bedouin. LOLOL.. He was the Emir of Mecca. He tried to sell out the Arabs to the Zionists for thrones in Iraq and Syria. Ibn Saud chased Hussaini off the Arabian Peninsula about 1924 when Hussaini declared himself Caliph.. The Brits bet on the wrong horse. Husseini had spells of mental illness all his life.

So you open with a lie, to follow with more lies, just to tell us he was mentally ill all his life?
Just after you've shoved him as an authority on how "Arabs were wonderful with Jews"...

Once again, you've proven to be an utterly dishonest and pathetic troll.

Last edited:

King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein (1882-1951) "As the Arabs see the Jews". His Majesty King Abdullah, The American Magazine. November, 1947. Summary. This fascinating essay, written by King Hussein’s grandfather King Abdullah, appeared in the United States six months before the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. In the article, King Abdullah disputes the mistaken view that Arab opposition to Zionism (and later the …

When in 1946 Golda Meir Z"l secretly traveled to meet the Jordanian king, he promised reassuring her that he won't attack, as the Husseinis in Jerusalem were a much greater threat to his rule.

As Jordan attacked in several months, Golda immediately contacted king Abdullah by line,

He wasn't a Bedouin. LOLOL.. He was the Emir of Mecca. He tried to sell out the Arabs to the Zionists for thrones in Iraq and Syria. Ibn Saud chased Hussaini off the Arabian Peninsula about 1924 when Hussaini declared himself Caliph.. The Brits bet on the wrong horse. Husseini had spells of mental illness all his life.

So you open with a lie, then following another lie, and tell us he was mentally ill all his life?
Just after you've shoved him as an authority on how Arabs were wonderful with Jews...

All I can say is you're an utterly dishonest and pathetic being.
It's very reason for being here is to spread its taqiyya.

It has created an elaborate back story about it's life that is downright laughable, it is so full of holes.

So you open with a lie, then following another lie, and tell us he was mentally ill all his life?
Just after you've shoved him as an authority on how Arabs were wonderful with Jews...

It has created an elaborate back story about it's life that is downright laughable, it is so full of holes.

So far it has claimed to be native indian, dutch, Episcopalian from Saudi Arabia,
and just about anything most corrupt it can utter at any given moment.

Listen, You know these cowards only start with us to test Your pulse,
You know it never ends with us - but it's the same act.

If they're already smothering You openly and You don't respond clearly as a nation,
they'll do the most banally stupid and bold thing to symbolize Your submission -
the act of 'Islam' - but if You stand proudly strong they're tiniest cowards.

Last edited:

So far it has claimed to be native indian, dutch, Episcopalian from Saudi Arabia,

If they're already smothering You openly and You don't respond clearly as a nation,
they'll do the most banally stupid and bold thing to symbolize Your submission -

Nope. I'm from Alabama.. I just lived in the ME for two decades.

Your hatred of the neighbors is historic..

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. - John Keats, Endymion

Israelis don't play games.

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning
Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning [FOR OBVIOUS REASONS]

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility. Just days before this current event, Iran brought online new centrifuges that violated provisions of the corrupt Iran nuclear deal that Biden is trying to bring back from the dead. The day before, Iran had brought some state-of-the-art centrifuges to accelerate their illegal enrichment program. The notable thing about the explosion was that it took place some 50-meters underground in an electrical substation designed to be impervious to conventional air attacks.

A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel.
The blackout injected new uncertainty into diplomatic efforts that began last week to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal repudiated by the Trump administration.
Iran did not say precisely what had caused the blackout at the heavily fortified site, which has been a target of previous sabotage, and Israel publicly declined to confirm or deny any responsibility. But American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.
Two intelligence officials briefed on the damage said it had been caused by a large explosion that completely destroyed the independent — and heavily protected — internal power system that supplies the underground centrifuges that enrich uranium.
There were initial claims that this was an accident, but it soon became apparent that this was either the most unfortunate accident ever or it had a helping hand. Naturally, all eyes turned to the usual suspects.

Iran understands only one thing: ACTION, not groveling words.

Nations in the Middle East have learned one thing: Do NOT mess with Israel.

Of course, the Islamist who thinks a woman is but a factory for suicide bombers,
while demanding exclusive Muslim domination over the entire Middle East,
is gonna lecture us on hatred...

Maybe stop executing gays at the main squares,
or even stop beheading your wives for starts...

maybe then - we can take your word for more than a sociopaths chatter.

Last edited:

The central mission of Islam is to exterminate all other ways of life until only Islam remains. OF COURSE I hate such a supremacist political doctrine.

You are an Islamist whose pattern of behavior here involves nothing but lies, and you do so to fulfill this central mission. You can make up any phony background story you wish, but there are many intelligent people here who see through all your lies.

and very, very old by the looks of it.

It has clamed that there were self-identified "Palestinians" going to its supposed church in 1950.

The central mission of Islam is to exterminate all other ways of life until only Islam remains. OF COURSE I hate such a supremacist political doctrine.

You are an Islamist whose pattern of behavior here involves nothing but lies, and you do so to fulfill this central mission. You can make up any phony background story you wish, but there are many intelligent people here who see through all your lies.

Nope.. You are really stuck with some ugly preconceived ideas. I am not an Islamist.. I despise terrorists of every ilk. I am an Arabist. There are thousands and thousands of Americans who lived and worked in the Middle East. I am not unique. You just haven't traveled as much as I have nor been exposed to other cultures.

It has clamed that there were self-identified "Palestinians" going to its supposed church in 1950.

There were a lot of Palestinians in Arabia.. most in community services like the PO or Commissary or Housing services or the Recreation Dept. Many were Catholic and attended mass with Father Roman. A few were Protestants or Episcopalian and went to my church. You are simply ignorant as hell.

If Iran has nuclear arms ambitions, they won't be stopped.
It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

This is assuming that it was actually an attack by the criminal Zionist regime.
Israel should be very cautious---Biden's administration is also very unlikely to aid them if Iran and their allies declare war on Israel at this point.
Yes, it is an interesting situation that this nation has put Israel in, otherwise if Israel believes that America is it's only hope in dealing with it's hostile surrounding neighbors. Israel is a growing modernized society, when it's opposed neighbors are still stuck in their poverty born from centuries of making huge bad decisions in culture, beliefs, and other such things.

Only fools want a failed state on their borders. Israel doesn't get that. Look what they have done to little Lebanon.
Israel?
You have just proven what a Jew Hater you are.
Lebanon is a vassal state of Syria, which has expelled 2.5 million of it’t citizens.

No, the Islamist thinks it gives it more sympathy, it started saying so recently, immediately after the exchange were it was put to its place by an old Jewish lady, who knows things about its culture it has not even imagined to begin lying about...

Islamist tries to sell to former dhimmi Jews...

...oh the ringing slap...and another...

Last edited:

There were a lot of Palestinians in Arabia.. most in community services like the PO or Commissary or Housing services or the Recreation Dept. Many were Catholic and attended mass with Father Roman. A few were Protestants or Episcopalian and went to my church. You are simply ignorant as hell.
Yet the very letter YOU rely on does not mention any "Palestinian" people.

Your lies are SO full of holes, you antisemitic piece of excrement.

Yet the very letter YOU rely on does not mention any "Palestinian" people.

Your lies are SO full of holes, you antisemitic piece of excrement.

You're an ignoramus.

The ‘Clean Break’ Doctrine – OffGuardian
May 20, 2020 · The ‘Clean Break’ Doctrine A Modern-Day Sykes-Picot Waging War and Havoc in the Middle EastEditor. The ‘Clean Break’ Doctrine. In 1996 a task force, led by Richard Perle, produced a policy document titled A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm for Benjamin Netanyahu, who was then in his first term as Prime Minister of Israel, as a how-to manual on approaching regime …

No, the Islamist thinks it gives it more sympathy, it started saying so recently, immediately after the exchange were it was put to its place by am old Jewish lady, who knows things about its culture it has not even imagined to begin lying about...

From the get-go, it has tried to establish itself as smarter than anybody else, from a background more wealthy than anybody else, with a rich European education better than anybody else, all the while saying some of the stupidest things imaginable (like how the term antisemitism has only come to mean hatred of Jews in recent times).

The relentless, overpowering arrogance is another tip-off, here. It comes from its following a supremacist ideology hardwired with all that language that tells adherents to reign supreme.

You're an ignoramus.

The ‘Clean Break’ Doctrine – OffGuardian
May 20, 2020 · The ‘Clean Break’ Doctrine A Modern-Day Sykes-Picot Waging War and Havoc in the Middle EastEditor. The ‘Clean Break’ Doctrine. In 1996 a task force, led by Richard Perle, produced a policy document titled A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm for Benjamin Netanyahu, who was then in his first term as Prime Minister of Israel, as a how-to manual on approaching regime …

So, this article from an antisemitic source has WHAT to do with the notion of a "Palestinian" identity at the time you are claiming and which has already been completely refuted by Abdullah's Letters?

You must be getting desperate in your Taquiyya to be tossing out random shit like that.

Maybe it is time for the Muslim Brotherhood to send in a different operative that is better at this than you.

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. - John Keats, Endymion

Israelis don't play games.

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning [FOR OBVIOUS REASONS]

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack
that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility. Just days before this current event, Iran brought online new centrifuges that violated provisions of the corrupt Iran nuclear deal that Biden is trying to bring back from the dead. The day before, Iran had brought some state-of-the-art centrifuges to accelerate their illegal enrichment program. The notable thing about the explosion was that it took place some 50-meters underground in an electrical substation designed to be impervious to conventional air attacks.

A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel.
The blackout injected new uncertainty into diplomatic efforts that began last week to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal repudiated by the Trump administration.
Iran did not say precisely what had caused the blackout at the heavily fortified site, which has been a target of previous sabotage, and Israel publicly declined to confirm or deny any responsibility. But American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.
Two intelligence officials briefed on the damage said it had been caused by a large explosion that completely destroyed the independent — and heavily protected — internal power system that supplies the underground centrifuges that enrich uranium.
There were initial claims that this was an accident, but it soon became apparent that this was either the most unfortunate accident ever or it had a helping hand. Naturally, all eyes turned to the usual suspects.

I hope Israel is prepared to go it alone.
Israel never goes it alone. God protects them.

May the G-d of Israel bless You, give You strength, and fill Your heart with wisdom.

"...Those who curse You are cursed, those who bless You are blessed" - Gen. 27:29
"By Your side will fall a hundred, and ten thousand on Your right, to You won't approach"
Psalm 91:7​

I curse Israel. What gives them a right to bomb other countries.

Self preservation.

And don’t you dare go down that road.

Forum List

Back