Israel Demolishes Iran Nuclear Manufacturing Plant

ALL the Arab states signed up for the Allies by 1939.. Why aren't you blaming the Germans and Russians? NO plans to steal their land?

Stealing land? You are insane as well as completely evil.

You know as well as I do that the plan was to exterminate Middle eastern Jewry for you once they were finished with those living in Europe. Here is your Mufti working with extermination crews in the Balkans.

hqdefault.jpg

and here is your Mufti meeting with Hitler plotting away to exterminate all middle eastern Jews for you.

MUFTI-OF-JERUSALEM-AND-HITLER-.jpg
s

Hitler's meeting with the mufti lasted 10 minutes and Hitler wouldn't shake his hand.

That was the only time they ever met.

What’s that got to do with the OP?

Godwin’s Law.........again.

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. - John Keats, Endymion

Israelis don't play games.

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning
Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning [FOR OBVIOUS REASONS]

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack
that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility. Just days before this current event, Iran brought online new centrifuges that violated provisions of the corrupt Iran nuclear deal that Biden is trying to bring back from the dead. The day before, Iran had brought some state-of-the-art centrifuges to accelerate their illegal enrichment program. The notable thing about the explosion was that it took place some 50-meters underground in an electrical substation designed to be impervious to conventional air attacks.

A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel.
The blackout injected new uncertainty into diplomatic efforts that began last week to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal repudiated by the Trump administration.
Iran did not say precisely what had caused the blackout at the heavily fortified site, which has been a target of previous sabotage, and Israel publicly declined to confirm or deny any responsibility. But American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.
Two intelligence officials briefed on the damage said it had been caused by a large explosion that completely destroyed the independent — and heavily protected — internal power system that supplies the underground centrifuges that enrich uranium.
There were initial claims that this was an accident, but it soon became apparent that this was either the most unfortunate accident ever or it had a helping hand. Naturally, all eyes turned to the usual suspects.

I hope Israel is prepared to go it alone.
Israel never goes it alone. God protects them.

May the G-d of Israel bless You, give You strength, and fill Your heart with wisdom.

"...Those who curse You are cursed, those who bless You are blessed" - Gen. 27:29
"By Your side will fall a hundred, and ten thousand on Your right, to You won't approach"
Psalm 91:7​

I curse Israel. What gives them a right to bomb other countries.
Iran is a terrorist nation calling for the death of both the US and ISrael gives Israel the right to bomb Iran to insure that they don't nuke up.

Well, Israel has been threatening to attack Iran for over 30 years.
Thats propaganda---

ALL the Arab states signed up for the Allies by 1939.. Why aren't you blaming the Germans and Russians? NO plans to steal their land?

You know as well as I do that the plan was to exterminate Middle eastern Jewry for you once they were finished with those living in Europe. Here is your Mufti working with extermination crews in the Balkans.

hqdefault.jpg

and here is your Mufti meeting with Hitler plotting away to exterminate all middle eastern Jews for you.

s

Hitler's meeting with the mufti lasted 10 minutes and Hitler wouldn't shake his hand.

Read Dogmaphobe's posts.

hqdefault.jpg

s

Read Dogmaphobe's posts.

So?

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. - John Keats, Endymion

Israelis don't play games.

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning [FOR OBVIOUS REASONS]

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack
that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility. Just days before this current event, Iran brought online new centrifuges that violated provisions of the corrupt Iran nuclear deal that Biden is trying to bring back from the dead. The day before, Iran had brought some state-of-the-art centrifuges to accelerate their illegal enrichment program. The notable thing about the explosion was that it took place some 50-meters underground in an electrical substation designed to be impervious to conventional air attacks.

A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel.
The blackout injected new uncertainty into diplomatic efforts that began last week to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal repudiated by the Trump administration.
Iran did not say precisely what had caused the blackout at the heavily fortified site, which has been a target of previous sabotage, and Israel publicly declined to confirm or deny any responsibility. But American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.
Two intelligence officials briefed on the damage said it had been caused by a large explosion that completely destroyed the independent — and heavily protected — internal power system that supplies the underground centrifuges that enrich uranium.
There were initial claims that this was an accident, but it soon became apparent that this was either the most unfortunate accident ever or it had a helping hand. Naturally, all eyes turned to the usual suspects.

I hope Israel is prepared to go it alone.
Israel never goes it alone. God protects them.

May the G-d of Israel bless You, give You strength, and fill Your heart with wisdom.

"...Those who curse You are cursed, those who bless You are blessed" - Gen. 27:29
"By Your side will fall a hundred, and ten thousand on Your right, to You won't approach"
Psalm 91:7​

I curse Israel. What gives them a right to bomb other countries.
Iran is a terrorist nation calling for the death of both the US and ISrael gives Israel the right to bomb Iran to insure that they don't nuke up.

Well, Israel has been threatening to attack Iran for over 30 years.
Thats propaganda---

Bibi has been threatening Iran since 1995. In 1996 there was Clean Break Strategy TO OVER THROW Iran and Syria.

I think Biden should lift the sanctions against Iran as a good will gesture. If Iran comes around and starts cooperating, then all is well that ends well.

At the same time, the Iranian people will get a good taste of life with the sanctions lifted.

If Iran does not begin to cooperate then the sanctions come back and the Iranian people will blame the Iranian leaders, not the USA.
:)-

Bibi has been threatening Iran since 1995. In 1996 there was Clean Break Strategy TO OVER THROW Iran and Syria.

I honestly believe Israel is the rough nation.

I also believe they (Israel) believe that they are the “chosen ones” and view all other peoples as inferior to themselves.

I think Biden should lift the sanctions against Iran as a good will gesture. If Iran comes around and starts cooperating, then all is well that ends well.

At the same time, the Iranian people will get a good taste of life with the sanctions lifted.

If Iran does not begin to cooperate then the sanctions come back and the Iranian people will blame the Iranian leaders, not the USA.

Nah.

I honestly believe Israel is the rough nation.

I also believe they (Israel) believe that they are the “chosen ones” and view all other peoples as inferior to themselves.

It does appear that way. Where are the evangelicals who believe these kinds of events are punishment from God for homosexulity?

hqdefault.jpg

s

Ask Dogmaphobe.

hqdefault.jpg

s

Ask Dogmaphobe.

Ask him what?

If Iran does not begin to cooperate then the sanctions come back and the Iranian people will blame the Iranian leaders, not the USA
I have to admit that there is a certain sense in this. I also felt the same about this deal. Economic cooperation with Iran may have led to 'opening' of it and undermining the influence of radicals there. The same as it was with the USSR in 70-80s.

But it seems the deal wont be possible without expanding it to include wider and more open inspections and curbing Iran's missile program.

Smart. Neville Chamberlain made the same deal with Adolf.

But it seems the deal wont be possible without expanding it to include wider and more open inspections and curbing Iran's missile program.
I believe you have the cart before the horse. These discussions are prone to creep. It is a tendency to add this and then that and before you know it the original purpose has been lot in the clutter.

Stick with the original intent and once achieved move up the ladder to the next step.

I believe you have the cart before the horse. These discussions are prone to creep. It is a tendency to add this and then that and before you know it the original purpose has been lot in the clutter.

Stick with the original intent and once achieved move up the ladder to the next step.

Sounds good. 100% inspections first, then we can reduce some sanctions.

Sounds good. 100% inspections first, then we can reduce some sanctions.
I disagree, lift the sanctions giving the people of Iran a taste of relief and then sit down with them to work out a final solution. At the same time keep in mind that Israel will do whatever it can to stop a peaceful transition.

For years and years israel bought all their oil from Iran.. In the early 1990s they were ordered to pay the 100 million plus interest they owed to Iran.. and then they started threatening Iran.

Forum List

Back