Israel attacking Syria,putting civilians in harms way

'We're afraid of the sea': Indonesians seek shelter in mountains

Funny how Israel can attack Syria and Russian targets but NEVER touch ISIS....hmmm...nothing weird at all there eh? I hope Israel starts a war with Russia and Syria and Iran

The Israel worshippers wont stop smoking weed long enough to see that.how they never touch ISIS.Looks like SELECTIVE targeting i would say.:abgg2q.jpg:

yeah i hope they start a war with them as well. Russia wont put up with their cowardly attacks.

Funny how Israel can attack Syria and Russian targets but NEVER touch ISIS....hmmm...nothing weird at all there eh? I hope Israel starts a war with Russia and Syria and Iran

Not sure what the linked article has to do with Israel. Unless you subscribe to the Gisbon-esqe theory that everything bad on Earth is Israel's fault.

1aa6a6cf7818c40df8fafa5cd30fb283.jpg

Not sure what the linked article has to do with Israel. Unless you subscribe to the Gisbon-esqe theory that everything bad on Earth is Israel's fault.

Guess you didn't read the article then eh?

something that worries me is while i am thrilled he pulled out of syrai and afghanistan,why not Iraq as well?

when he is always proven wrong,he never reads the articles or watched videos.LOL

something that worries me is while i am thrilled he pulled out of syrai and afghanistan,why not Iraq as well?
That is weird. Makes no sense to me at all. I guess because Iran and Russia are dealing with ISIS in Syria right now and now in Iraq.

Israel...hopefully we will be out of there sooner than soon...let Israel handle their own street...with our billions to assist of course.

The article linked to the OP is about the Indonesian Tsunami.

Was it created by a Zionist weather machine?

Hopefully that one is next. 17 years of this horseshit.

Since when is dropping bombs on Muslims a bad thing?
Rather see bombs being dropped on Jews and a good chunk of Syrians aren't Muslims they are Christians and Druze and other religious minorities including Jews.

Bullshit, it’s a vast majority Muslim shithole, with at most 5% Christians especially after this civil war probably a lot less.

Rather see bombs being dropped on Jews and a good chunk of Syrians aren't Muslims they are Christians and Druze and other religious minorities including Jews.

Besides, why are you bothered by an all Jewish state? If you are a racial nationalist, you should support nations based on race and religion.

Bullshit, it’s a vast majority Muslim shithole, with at most 5% Christians especially after this civil war probably a lot less.
between 80 and 85% Muslim the rest is a HUGE majority of Christians and and Druze and Jews.

Besides, why are you bothered by an all Jewish state? If you are a racial nationalist, you should support nations based on race and religion.
I wouldn't mind if Jews in Israel and Europe and America didn't advocate for THEIR race based nation but push for "diversity" and invasion of EUROPEAN countries.

The article linked to the OP is about the Indonesian Tsunami.

Was it created by a Zionist weather machine?

It was reported that the CIA and Mossad caused Katrina so a tsunami would be practice for them.

Russia slams Israel for 'gross violation' in Syria strikes

Isn't Syria fighting ISIS? Do they need help from those pesky Jews?

Maybe they should ask nicely?
Syria is indeed, so why is Israel attacking Syria who is trying to destroy a terrorist group? Why isn't Israel helping take out a terrorist group? I know why but its not like any Israel Firsters give a crap.

Forum List

Back