Israel accepts first delivery of disputed Kurdish pipeline oil

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I guess those Iraqi Muslims don't want to see the Kurds make any money from oil.

Israel accepts first delivery of disputed Kurdish pipeline oil
BY JULIA PAYNE

LONDON Fri Jun 20, 2014

(Reuters) - A tanker delivered a cargo of disputed crude oil from Iraqi Kurdistan's new pipeline for the first time on Friday inIsrael, despite threats by Baghdad to take legal action against any buyer.

The SCF Altai tanker arrived at Israel's Ashkelon port early on Friday morning, ship tracking and industry sources said. By the evening, the tanker began unloading the Kurdish oil, a source at the port said.

Read more at:

Israel accepts first delivery of disputed Kurdish pipeline oil | Reuters

The Kurds are Muslim too.

I know they are, and since there are millions of them (I think over 50,000,000), it would be nice to see them get their own state in the part of Iraq in which they are now in. By the way, some retired general said recently that Iraq will be divided into three -- one for the Kurds, one for the Shiites, and the other for those Sunni rebel groups. Reminds me of Caesar saying that Gaul would be divided into three parts.

I know they are, and since there are millions of them (I think over 50,000,000), it would be nice to see them get their own state in the part of Iraq in which they are now in. By the way, some retired general said recently that Iraq will be divided into three -- one for the Kurds, one for the Shiites, and the other for those Sunni rebel groups. Reminds me of Caesar saying that Gaul would be divided into three parts.

The difficulty with that is in allocation of resources and also, what it could mean to the stability of other countries that have large Kurdish minorities such as Turkey :dunno:

No matter what....this is not a good scenario playing out

The difficulty with that is in allocation of resources and also, what it could mean to the stability of other countries that have large Kurdish minorities such as Turkey :dunno:

Who knows what wil actually happen in the future? However, what is happening in the country right now is terrible with so many people being killed and wounded by these rebels who appear to slowly be taking over. Previously in Iraq one of the rebel g roups said that Syria was the stepping stone of the new Caliphate. I guess they consider Iraq as their next step and who knows where their next step will be in the Middle East.

As ugly as it seems, this may be a terrific scenario for America's interests.

The Kurdish people are oppressed----their culture suppressed. In some places
it is ILLEGAL to use the language of the Kurds. I like kurds and support their
right to one or several states of their own. Sala'adin was a kurd------and admired
by many people for his intellect and attempt to be a moderate conqurorer-----although
it did not always work his way-----often backfired. There is some anecdotal evidence
that he and Richard the lionhearted-----got along---sorta. I do not believe that the
sunnis of the world, in general----will ever really get along with the Kurds nor do I
believe that tolerating the ONGOING oppression of the Kurds is a good scenario-----
metaphysically

If anyone of you anti-Israel bots here would care to do some research you would learn, that while Kurds practice a form of Sunni Islam, they are more like the Turks used to be - not very strict in their practices. And there are Shiite as well as Christians.

If anyone of you anti-Israel bots here would care to do some research you would learn, that while Kurds practice a form of Sunni Islam, they are more like the Turks used to be - not very strict in their practices. And there are Shiite as well as Christians.

There are jewish kurds too. The Kurds with whom I have been acquainted---I believe were
from Iranian "kurdland" -----excellent cooks---not particularly Iranian (which is also really
good) From the stuff I have been told-----sorta-----it seems like jewish kurds developed
as a consequence of jews escaping Islamic oppression by taking TO THE HILLS -----kurds
live in the hills of Syria, Turkey, Iraq and Iran. My impression is that kurds became
educationally compromised up there in the hills-------in general. My impression is that they
get very tribal--------up there in the hills but not all that SECTARIAN. Sunni Sadaam murdered
them ON SECTARIAN GROUNDS-----by the hundreds of thousands. ----la la la ---they say don't
go ~~~~~la la ----on WILBUTON MOUNTAIN. ~~~~ la la ------kurds act like mountain people---
protective of their HILL (and their daughters----and hens and donkeys) It is easy to understand
why TOTALITARIAN governments----would not like them

Who on this thread - except maybe Coyote and Moonbeam - is anti-Israel?

Eventually the Kurds will pay dearly for their treachery in making deals with the evil Israeli scum. .. :cool:

Or perhaps the rest of the rational Arab/Muslim World will gradually step into the light and away from your hateful bigotry until you are all alone in your fetid bile. Wouldn't that be grand? :lol:

Eventually the Kurds will pay dearly for their treachery in making deals with the evil Israeli scum. .. :cool:

Or perhaps the rest of the rational Arab/Muslim World will gradually step into the light and away from your hateful bigotry until you are all alone in your fetid bile. Wouldn't that be grand? :lol:

Say, a few years ago I would have been optimistic. Right now things are looking really
seriously dangerous as the CALIPHATE FANTASY grows in the minds of the depraved.
More recently I have become seriously convinced that the sunni/Shiite rift will
be overcome by the caliphate delusion and the practice in murder and barbarity that
sunnis of the world have perfected on the throats of Shiites--------and the barbarity
that Shiites have perfected on sunni minorities et al.. will add up to a huge blood-
bath ------almost worldwide. I believe that Iraq >> Yemen >> Saudi Arabia .....
is the route. Mecca is the ultimate prize-------of course that cannot happen until
da joooos is gone

think BIG AN ISIS HEZBOLLA alliance--------awkward----but then so was the
Germany/Italy alliance

Forum List

Back