Zone1 ISO app games for kids (educational)

ItsRonnieYall

Rookie
Feb 9, 2022
Hi everyone, hope you're having a decent week!

Iā€™m looking for a math related app game for kids where they can have fun but at the same time develop their math algebra skills.

Iā€™m asking because Iā€™d like to get my niece more motivated on her studies of science and math subjects and the one she needs the most help with is with math. Sheā€™s in grade 4 and sheā€™s already getting some math help with this app but it doesnā€™t provide much of the ā€œfun gameā€ part Iā€™m looking for, itā€™s more of a traditional way of practicing math. In the area we live there arenā€™t many pre-algebra/math tutors near me (or at least not ones that I like) thatā€™s why the extra motivation of looking for an online tutor / online help tool, it doesnā€™t have to be free it could be a premium subscription, of course Iā€™d prefer a free one specially with inflation hitting us all but I think of education of something one should not go cheap if possible. some have told me that playing dominoes is good to develop math skills but I donā€™t know, at least I donā€™t see it, I never was good at math maybe thatā€™s why :p.

Anyways, sorry for the long post, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Have good one and stay safe!

Forum List

Back