Isn't the Police State what Progressives want?

Isn't the Police State was Progressives Want?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
They worship Stalin and Mao, then they're all surprised when they get rounded up
Those two both hated Liberals. Why the fuck can't you grow up and at least post something that approaches honesty?
They hated people who fought back, liberals empowered them, rooted for them and spied for them

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

The progs will get it if the cons don't rein in the cops at the state and local levels.

The progs are playing the propaganda on this very well.

^ Thinks sucking up to the police state will make him immune

I think your mind is crumbling. Do you want the feds overreaching and supervising our local LEOs. If we don't rein in senseless police brutality, that is what you, Frank, are asking for. You think protecting lawless cops is going to protect you from them.

Jake, I don't want you Nazis running any portion of our government. Take Rove and your Bush Crime Family, hop in a time machine and practice your Heil Hitlers

You're the guys that hate trade unions, college professors, and minorities, just like the nazis. Why try to pin the nazi label on the left?

Because Mussolini and Hitler were fascist progressive right wing: they crushed human rights and civil liberties.

Frank wants the police to crush everyone with whom he disagrees.
You Reactionary Left Wingers are the descent of Stalin and Mao

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

th

Hitler armed millions of German citizens. It was called the Wehrmacht. You might have heard of it.

Yes, mass murderers need to arm millions of loyal supporters to kill millions of those who disarmed people who oppose them. Are you surprised?

You weren't stupid enough to think that Hitler killed each victim by himself, were you?

Or are you trying to argue that Hitler allowed Jews to own firearms, and even armed them.

The American people as a whole laugh at the fascist far right and their agenda.

The fascist far right, as predicted, are paying for their social and cultural crimes.

I don't understand. If you want to pass countless laws and regulations and taxes, you need men with the authority to use lethal force to make your Big Gov work?

More laws = More police = more people in jail and/or dead.

Progressives make a distinction between 'Federal' law enforcement and 'State/Local' law enforcement.

You don't see any proposals by the administration to put body cams on FBI or IRS agents.

That is because Americans are stupid

Jonathan Gruber
Progressive Bureaucrat

I don't understand. If you want to pass countless laws and regulations and taxes, you need men with the authority to use lethal force to make your Big Gov work?

In this day and age Republicans are AT LEAST as guilty of big government policies. Police state? Let's start with the Patriot Act, DHS, TSA.

In this day and age Republicans are AT LEAST as guilty of big government policies. Police state? Let's start with the Patriot Act, DHS, TSA.

yep, yep.

Liberals want the police to enforce the laws rules and regulations against businesses. Liberals do not want the police to enforce laws against violence or theft by non whites.

Liberals want the police to enforce the laws rules and regulations against businesses. Liberals do not want the police to enforce laws against violence or theft by non whites.

That does not even make sense, but you are Tipsycatlover, you see, so your senselessness is expected.

If you support rogue cop action, you want a police state.

Nope, FascistFrank, fascism is extreme right wing progressivism, using the state power to crush its enemies.

Forum List

Back