Isn't the Police State what Progressives want?

Isn't the Police State was Progressives Want?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No.

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Republicans don't seem to mind the war on drugs either, which has helped America become a police state also. Prisons are one of the fastest growing industries we have since most of the other industries have moved to abortion happy red china. Never heard the right complaining about Mitt Romney facilitating the sending of jobs to abortion happy red china. In fact, they stick up for china mart every chance they get.

Republicans don't seem to mind the war on drugs either, which has helped America become a police state also. Prisons are one of the fastest growing industries we have since most of the other industries have moved to abortion happy red china. Never heard the right complaining about Mitt Romney facilitating the sending of jobs to abortion happy red china. In fact, they stick up for china mart every chance they get.

you and Republicans and abortion. dear gawd you're a one trick pony

Speaking of Prisons Republicans seem to love those also. Pretty much any authortative action is supported by Republicans which makes this thread even more weird

You government folks. you better wake the hell up

SNIP:

The Pentagon Finally Details its Weapons-for-Cops Giveaway
Bellying up to the arsenal.

by Shawn Musgrave, Tom Meagher, Ivar Vong & Gabriel Dance on Dec. 4, 2014, noon
This piece was reported and written by Shawn Musgrave of MuckRock and Tom Meagher and Gabriel Dance for The Marshall Project, a nonprofit news organization covering criminal justice. Subscribe to its newsletter, or like it on Facebook. Follow MuckRock on Twitter and Facebook.
You may have heard that the image-conscious Los Angeles Unified School District chose to return the grenade launchers it received from the Defense Department’s surplus equipment program. You probably have not heard about some of the more obscure beneficiaries of the Pentagon giveaway:
  • Police in Johnston, R.I., with a population less than 29,000, acquired two bomb disposal robots, 10 tactical trucks, 35 assault rifles, more than 100 infrared gun sights and two pairs of footwear designed to protect against explosive mines. The Johnson police department has 67 sworn officers.
  • The parks division of Delaware’s Department of Natural Resources was given 20 M-16 rifles, while the fish and wildlife enforcement division obtained another 20 M-16s, plus eight M-14 rifles and ten .45-caliber automatic pistols.
  • Campus police at the University of Louisiana, Monroe, received 12 M-16s to help protect the 8,811 students there (or perhaps to keep them in line).
  • The warden service of Maine’s Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife received a small aircraft, 96 night vision goggles, 67 gun sights and seven M-14 rifles.
For more than 20 years, the Pentagon program that distributes surplus weapons, aircraft and vehicles to police departments nationwide received little attention or scrutiny. Defense Department officials closely guarded the details of which agencies across the country received which items.
Then, events in Ferguson propelled the 1033 program, as the surplus distribution is called, into the public eye.

ALL of it here:
The Pentagon Finally Details its Weapons-for-Cops Giveaway Muckrock

And why do you think Obama is calling for a: CIVILIAN national security force?
just who would they be beholding to?
You voted for him NOW look where we are. rioting, looting, marches disrupting your lives, etc

Stop the cut and paste long enough to explain what you mean by us lefties wailing on abortion. Cut and paste, the best friend of the illiterate.

You government folks. you better wake the hell up

SNIP:

The Pentagon Finally Details its Weapons-for-Cops Giveaway
Bellying up to the arsenal.

by Shawn Musgrave, Tom Meagher, Ivar Vong & Gabriel Dance on Dec. 4, 2014, noon
This piece was reported and written by Shawn Musgrave of MuckRock and Tom Meagher and Gabriel Dance for The Marshall Project, a nonprofit news organization covering criminal justice. Subscribe to its newsletter, or like it on Facebook. Follow MuckRock on Twitter and Facebook.
You may have heard that the image-conscious Los Angeles Unified School District chose to return the grenade launchers it received from the Defense Department’s surplus equipment program. You probably have not heard about some of the more obscure beneficiaries of the Pentagon giveaway:
  • Police in Johnston, R.I., with a population less than 29,000, acquired two bomb disposal robots, 10 tactical trucks, 35 assault rifles, more than 100 infrared gun sights and two pairs of footwear designed to protect against explosive mines. The Johnson police department has 67 sworn officers.
  • The parks division of Delaware’s Department of Natural Resources was given 20 M-16 rifles, while the fish and wildlife enforcement division obtained another 20 M-16s, plus eight M-14 rifles and ten .45-caliber automatic pistols.
  • Campus police at the University of Louisiana, Monroe, received 12 M-16s to help protect the 8,811 students there (or perhaps to keep them in line).
  • The warden service of Maine’s Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife received a small aircraft, 96 night vision goggles, 67 gun sights and seven M-14 rifles.
For more than 20 years, the Pentagon program that distributes surplus weapons, aircraft and vehicles to police departments nationwide received little attention or scrutiny. Defense Department officials closely guarded the details of which agencies across the country received which items.
Then, events in Ferguson propelled the 1033 program, as the surplus distribution is called, into the public eye.

ALL of it here:
The Pentagon Finally Details its Weapons-for-Cops Giveaway Muckrock

And why do you think Obama is calling for a: CIVILIAN national security force?
just who would they be beholding to?
You voted for him NOW look where we are. rioting, looting, marches disrupting your lives, etc

Stop the cut and paste long enough to explain what you mean by us lefties wailing on abortion. Cut and paste, the best friend of the illiterate.

what was it something you didn't like to see or what? that is your government arming the police against YOU. so cut and paste is the least of your worries. now back to abortions, Republicans want to put LAWS on it, omg omg omg omg

The progs will get it if the cons don't rein in the cops at the state and local levels.

The progs are playing the propaganda on this very well.

^ Thinks sucking up to the police state will make him immune

I think your mind is crumbling. Do you want the feds overreaching and supervising our local LEOs. If we don't rein in senseless police brutality, that is what you, Frank, are asking for. You think protecting lawless cops is going to protect you from them.

Jake, I don't want you Nazis running any portion of our government. Take Rove and your Bush Crime Family, hop in a time machine and practice your Heil Hitlers

It (abortion) was brought up in this thread by a nutter, so I took the ball and ran with it. Haven't gotten any sensible replies yet and I don't expect to. You yourself can't even explain your 'wailing on abortion' statement.

Has anyone ever met an intelligent person who uses the word "gawd"?

The progs will get it if the cons don't rein in the cops at the state and local levels.

I think your mind is crumbling. Do you want the feds overreaching and supervising our local LEOs. If we don't rein in senseless police brutality, that is what you, Frank, are asking for. You think protecting lawless cops is going to protect you from them.

Jake, I don't want you Nazis running any portion of our government. Take Rove and your Bush Crime Family, hop in a time machine and practice your Heil Hitlers

You're the guys that hate trade unions, college professors, and minorities, just like the nazis. Why try to pin the nazi label on the left?

I think I blew a couple nutter's fuses this afternoon. Thinking's not their strong point, especially Steph.

I think I blew a couple nutter's fuses this afternoon. Thinking's not their strong point, especially Steph.

^ One Note Samba

Abortion Brrrrrraw!!!! abortion Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

Polly want an abortion Brackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

OK, you are in la la land with 007 and some of the others. What a shame.

Has anyone ever met an intelligent person who uses the word "gawd"?

hollie and stephanie and a few other weak minds

You're the guys that hate trade unions, college professors, and minorities, just like the nazis. Why try to pin the nazi label on the left?

Because Mussolini and Hitler were fascist progressive right wing: they crushed human rights and civil liberties.

Frank wants the police to crush everyone with whom he disagrees.

Gun-Control-How-many-they-murdered-Stalin-Mao-Hitler-Obama-from-Cheryl.jpg

Forum List

Back