Islamophobia and the fear of death

I'm traditionally liberal but I recognize the danger of islam. Its weird how the party of tolerance will embrace muslims, considering that muslims are so intolerant. They will force bakers to make wedding cakes for homos, yet they tolerate the religion that will throw homos of rooftops and worse. They say nothing about the muslims' horrible treatment of of women including genital mutilation, but will applaud obama for trying to bring tens of thousands of muslim refugees here. I see the only candidate that is worried about the muslim invasion is Trump, so he has my vote. Beware a hillary presidency, where her constant companion is a muslim, and will probably live in the white house and have access to what's being planned in the inner circles.

You little morons have got to get over both your fear of Islam and your fear of death. It makes you entirely irrational, not men and women but mental infants hiding under your beds. Do yourselves a favor and stop living in fear, needing your guns and hate-sites to tell you how dangerous the world is. Get over the idea of safety, it's an illusion.

Maybe this will help:

How to Overcome Fear of Death

Islam 101

Islamophobia: Understanding Anti-Muslim Sentiment in the West

Well I like owning my guns and they're not to hunt that evil Muslim that might be lurking around the corner but instead that daffy duck that I enjoy eating...

As for the fear of dying, well show me someone that has no fear of dying and I will show you a dangerous fool...

As for Islam, well like every other religion just keep it in your private life and out of mine. I do not demand anyone to follow my way of thinking nor would I threaten someone life, and I expect the same from everyone else no matter what religion they are.

So thank you for the reminder and here is my friendly parting advice and that is most people need something to fear and that will never end until the last human take it breath...
I have no fear of of death. Death is what came before life, nothingness.

For your existence, life if nothingness.

I'm traditionally liberal but I recognize the danger of islam. Its weird how the party of tolerance will embrace muslims, considering that muslims are so intolerant. They will force bakers to make wedding cakes for homos, yet they tolerate the religion that will throw homos of rooftops and worse. They say nothing about the muslims' horrible treatment of of women including genital mutilation, but will applaud obama for trying to bring tens of thousands of muslim refugees here. I see the only candidate that is worried about the muslim invasion is Trump, so he has my vote. Beware a hillary presidency, where her constant companion is a muslim, and will probably live in the white house and have access to what's being planned in the inner circles.

Yes it's all very bizarre isn't it? It's so bizarre it cannot be explained, but it does show that it's the "tolerant" Liberals who are the one's who are irrational.

All over the world....we see more and more incidents of radicals motivated by Islam slaughtering innocent people. Paris. Germany. England. America. Indonesia. Greece. Australia. You name it....Muslim radicals are killing innocents.

LIBERALS mock us and say we shouldn't fear these radical Muslims or the death they promise to inflict.

BUT....we SHOULD fear the guns they might use.

Fear the gun. But not the gunman.

That's retarded logic from the libs. Fear the tool....but not the killer.

And......well.....and thats.....

Guns aren't tools, they are weapons, invented for war.

I suppose PaintMyHouse would tell soldiers or cops they are cowards for wearing bullet resistant vests because doing so is "living in fear of death".
He who lives by the sword...

AH of course....just as I thought.

PaintMyHouse....whoever you actually are in real life we'll never know. But I do know you're among the lower class, lower morales group. Probably a multi time arrestee. Definitely a drug user. Probably struggle to find or keep work.

Now....que you're "Nu uh...I'm rich and own many houses" lie hahaha

You little morons have got to get over both your fear of Islam and your fear of death. It makes you entirely irrational, not men and women but mental infants hiding under your beds. Do yourselves a favor and stop living in fear, needing your guns and hate-sites to tell you how dangerous the world is. Get over the idea of safety, it's an illusion.

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

Well I like owning my guns and they're not to hunt that evil Muslim that might be lurking around the corner but instead that daffy duck that I enjoy eating...

As for the fear of dying, well show me someone that has no fear of dying and I will show you a dangerous fool...

As for Islam, well like every other religion just keep it in your private life and out of mine. I do not demand anyone to follow my way of thinking nor would I threaten someone life, and I expect the same from everyone else no matter what religion they are.

So thank you for the reminder and here is my friendly parting advice and that is most people need something to fear and that will never end until the last human take it breath...

To the Islamists, life is nothingness, they are simply a Death Cult....as such Western Civilisation does not need nor want these servants of Satan among our peoples.

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

Life, in the end, is nothingness. And dead is dead. Rise above your childish fear.

All over the world....we see more and more incidents of radicals motivated by Islam slaughtering innocent people. Paris. Germany. England. America. Indonesia. Greece. Australia. You name it....Muslim radicals are killing innocents.

LIBERALS mock us and say we shouldn't fear these radical Muslims or the death they promise to inflict.

So are knives. And bows and arrows.

You don't understand the definition of "tool". And no....it's not used properly when the guys at work call you one.

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

To the Islamists, life is nothingness, they are simply a Death Cult....as such Western Civilisation does not need nor want these servants of Satan among our peoples.
They serve God, so they believe, hence the problem.

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

Life, in the end, is nothingness. And dead is dead. Rise above your childish fear.

Ah an Internet badass. You claim you don't fear death.

If an ISIS killer began shooting up your office...you'd run crying to the nearest cop begging him to save you.

You don't understand the definition of "tool". And no....it's not used properly when the guys at work call you one.

A knife is not a weapon of war, nor was it invented as one.

Maybe this will help:

Islam 101

If an ISIS killer began shooting up your office...you'd run crying to the nearest cop begging him to save you.
No, I'd die taking him with me. Tit for tat.

No, I'd die taking him with me. Tit for tat.

Shit and more shit doing the rest of the world a favor.

Damn sure could have fooled me. I guess all those soldiers killed by knives during hand to hand combat in war really didn't die.

Damn sure could have fooled me. I guess all those soldiers killed by knives during hand to hand combat in war really didn't die.

Soldiers are killed by human hands but that's not what hands were invented for. Face your fears.

Hmmmm. Seems like blades...aka...SWORDS...have been used as weapons of war for thousands of years.

Soldiers are killed by human hands but that's not what hands were invented for. Face your fears.

Irrelevant. Does that mean they're less dead because they weren't killed by a gun.

I have no fears.

Forum List

Back