Islamophobia and the fear of death

Get over your fears, little boys.

You first. Stop fearing guns. They can't harm you unless a human handles it.

And you're telling us not to fear humans.

So....no reason to fear a gun. A glorified paper weight.
I owns guns I don't fear them, and a gun is a weapon, invented for war.

Then why do you own one? If they are only for war....well....you aren't a soldier dopey. Turn your weapon in to your local sheriff. You aren't a soldier. You aren't at war. If guns were only made for war....why do you own one? You one of those Stolen Valor posers?
Invented for war, dumbfuck, and I use them to kill things.

And stolen valor? I'm far too smart to have ever been a robot with a gun.

Ah.....now the liberal begins degrading the intelligence of our military. I can assure you 90% of our military members are far smarter than your stupid ass.

You don't need your gun. They were invented for war. You said you want all the guns taken away. You don't need one and can get by fine without it.

Report to your local sheriff at 8am to turn yours in. Or...well...we may just have to come take them from you.

Get over your fears, little boys.

Then why do you own one? If they are only for war....well....you aren't a soldier dopey. Turn your weapon in to your local sheriff. You aren't a soldier. You aren't at war. If guns were only made for war....why do you own one? You one of those Stolen Valor posers?

Ah.....now the liberal begins degrading the intelligence of our military. I can assure you 90% of our military members are far smarter than your stupid ass.

You don't need your gun. They were invented for war. You said you want all the guns taken away. You don't need one and can get by fine without it.

Report to your local sheriff at 8am to turn yours in. Or...well...we may just have to come take them from you.
You're a moron, a total moron, who can't correctly repeat what I wrote.

Which part?

You saying you're too smart for the military?
You saying guns were only invented for war?
You saying you want the guns confiscated...."all of em"?
You saying you own guns?

Or you owning weapons invented for war....which you don't need since you aren't a soldier?

Report to the nearest police station this week and turn in your toys of war dopey. Otherwise we may have to come take them. You're too unstable to be trusted with them.

Which part?

You saying you own guns?

Or you owning weapons invented for war....which you don't need since you aren't a soldier?

Report to the nearest police station this week and turn in your toys of war dopey. Otherwise we may have to come take them. You're too unstable to be trusted with them.
You cannot correctly repeat, or understand, what I write, so don't bother.

Which part?

You saying you own guns?

Sure I did. Which is why you couldn't specify which part was incorrect.

I will show mercy on you and end this thread for now. Picking on retards isn't fun once they figure out what's going on.

Which part?

You saying you own guns?

I will show mercy on you and end this thread for now. Picking on retards isn't fun once they figure out what's going on.
I'm not going to bother saying once again, that guns were invented for war, and most people no longer need a gun. Oops, I just did.

Yes, we are islamophobic!.... Because we use logic and we see what islam is doing!

michael-moore_we-are-all-muslim_isis-cage.jpg

Which part?

You saying you own guns?

Report to the nearest police station this week and turn
in your toys of war dopey. Otherwise we may have to come take them. You're too unstable to be trusted with them.

I'm not going to bother saying once again, that guns were invented for war, and most people no longer need a gun. Oops, I just did.

Including you. So go turn your gun in slappy.

Guns were invented for "human conflict". Not just war.

Forum List

Back