Islamic State: The Terror We Give is the Terror We Get

Betcha you're gonna say the US and point to even those wars we were legitimately involved in ain'tcha........ As usual you'd be wrong. Might I suggest you actually study world history in it's entirety, not just that which feed
Tell me what wars the US was legitimately involved in since 1945?

Betcha you're gonna say the US and point to even those wars we were legitimately involved in ain'tcha........ As usual you'd be wrong. Might I suggest you actually study world history in it's entirety, not just that which feed
Tell me what wars the US was legitimately involved in since 1945?
Okay, the ones we were invited in or found ourselves forced to intervene...... uummmmmm. Actually it's easier to name the one we should never have done (was basically in my mind not legitimate) was Iraq II. I'm sure you'll disagree but hey, it's America, you're allowed to be a vocally clueless as you choose. :thup:

Because PMS said you can't kill an idea...so all that's left is to kill terrorists, their families and their goats. The few that are left will still have the idea...but they will not be strong enough to act on it
129084027436735602.jpg

1. You knock over two of our buildings, we knock over two of your countries.

2. You kill 3,000 of us, we kill 300,000 of you.

Vengeance... a hundred-fold... a thousand-fold... will continue to be the modus operandi, as long as you dare to strike at us.

Don't want to suffer 100-to-1 or 1000-to-1 kill-ratios?

Don't strike at us.

Simple.

Otherwise, be it upon your heads, not ours.

We will tear you a new asshole... anytime you feel like messing with us.
KeyboardWarriors.jpg

Yeppers on parade:ack-1:
Have we not knocked over two of their countries?

Have we not killed 300,000 of theirs in response to their killing 3,000 of ours?

To me, that does not indicate Keyboard Warrior status.

To me, that indicates a Reciter of Fact.

Then again, you would know nothing of warriors...

Having pussied out of Air Force basic training after 10 days on a phony-baloney medical discharge with a phone-baloney bad back.

Pissant.
Chicken.gif

Punk.
Be silent, and mind your manners, in the presence of your betters, pussy-boy.

Perhaps in the next life you will not intentionally weasel out of Air Force basic training after 10 days with a phony bad-back claim.

Meanwhile, there is no place for the table at you, in any discussion amongst men.

Now, go sit back down at the Shunned Failures Table, where you belong.

And stop bothering the grownups.

Last edited:

Vengeance... a hundred-fold... a thousand-fold... will continue to be the modus operandi, as long as you dare to strike at us.

Don't strike at us.

Simple.

KeyboardWarriors.jpg

Have we not killed 300,000 of theirs in response to their killing 3,000 of ours?

Having pussied out of Air Force basic training after 10 days on a phony-baloney medical discharge with a phone-baloney bad back.

Pissant.
Chicken.gif

Punk.

Perhaps in the next life you will not intentionally weasel out of Air Force basic training after 10 days with a phony bad-back claim.

Meanwhile, there is no place for the table at you, in any discussion amongst men.

"treaty basis for the crime:
Protocol 1, 1977, Art. 55. (1). Care shall be taken in warfare to protect the natural environment against widespread, long-term and severe damage. This protection includes a prohibition of the use of methods or means of warfare which are intended or may be expected to cause such damage to the natural environment and thereby to prejudice the health or survival of the population.

"example:
"The American military used napalm in Basra and at two bridges near Baghdad."

STFU you miserable pathic whore.

19. Use of Napalm GEORGE W. BUSH WAR CRIMINAL

What definition of "terrorism" can you think of that wouldn't indict the government of the US?
"United States The United States has defined terrorism under the Federal Criminal Code. Title 18 of the United States Code defines terrorism and lists the crimes associated with terrorism. In Section 2331 of Chapter 113(B), defines terrorism as: '…activities that involve violent… or life-threatening acts… that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State and… appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and…(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States…'”

http://www.azdema.gov/museum/famousbattles/pdf/Terrorism Definitions 072809.pdf

Don't strike at us.

Simple.

KeyboardWarriors.jpg

Pissant.
Chicken.gif

Punk.

"treaty basis for the crime:
Protocol 1, 1977, Art. 55. (1). Care shall be taken in warfare to protect the natural environment against widespread, long-term and severe damage. This protection includes a prohibition of the use of methods or means of warfare which are intended or may be expected to cause such damage to the natural environment and thereby to prejudice the health or survival of the population.

"example:
"The American military used napalm in Basra and at two bridges near Baghdad."

STFU you miserable pathic whore.

19. Use of Napalm GEORGE W. BUSH WAR CRIMINAL

What long term damage to the environment is created by Napalm?

your article confirms the fact that napalm creates no long term
damage to the environment. -------the argument that it "causes fires-----therefore a "longterm damage to the environment" is beyond ludicrous. BTW---a KELOID is a scar-----I have some
keloid----not much but some.... most people do---some people are more PRONE to keloid formation than others. SO?? "LONG TERM DAMAGE TO ENVIRONMENT"?? you are a joke. Motor oil cause more long term damage than does
napalm------BAN CARS

What definition of "terrorism" can you think of that wouldn't indict the government of the US?
"United States The United States has defined terrorism under the Federal Criminal Code. Title 18 of the United States Code defines terrorism and lists the crimes associated with terrorism. In Section 2331 of Chapter 113(B), defines terrorism as: '…activities that involve violent… or life-threatening acts… that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State and… appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and…(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States…'”

http://www.azdema.gov/museum/famousbattles/pdf/Terrorism Definitions 072809.pdf
It probably has something to do with whether the United States considers itself at war - in a formal and declared, or undeclared, sense.

...STFU you miserable pathic whore...
Take it to the flame-zone, pissant, and, stop channeling phrases from your ancestral past, will you please? It's embarrassing.

As to our response to Radical Militant Islamic terrorism, well...

2373.jpg

I'll drop 'em a line and tell 'em to be sure to use lots of Napalm, Depleted Uranium Rounds, Cluster Bombs, and Anti-Personnel Mines, paid-for with your tax dollars, and used in your name...

After which, perhaps we can parachute you into their midst, loaded-down with Muhammed cartoons and anti-Islamic propaganda and pictures, daring them to ransom you...

All part of the friendly service... no extra charge.

Last edited:
your article confirms the fact that napalm creates no long term
damage to the environment. -------the argument that it "causes fires-----therefore a "longterm damage to the environment" is beyond ludicrous
"Although one of napalm's early uses was agricultural -- Dr. Fieser found that it destroyed crabgrass by burning the invasive species' seeds while preserving other, necessary grasses -- it has largely proved destructive toward the environment.

"Fires caused by napalm can cause widespread damage. In Vietnam, the U.S. military took advantage of this fact by deploying napalm to destroy forests that North Vietnamese soldiers relied on for cover.

"The extensive use of napalm in Vietnam, along with Agent Orange, herbicides and a variety of unexploded landmines and munitions, are now believed to have contributed to that country's ongoing environmental and public health problems."
Napalm s Effects on Health and the Environment - HowStuffWorks

Take it to the flame-zone, pissant, and, stop channeling phrases from your ancestral past, will you please? It's embarrassing.

2373.jpg

I'll drop 'em a line and tell 'em to be sure to use lots of Napalm, Depleted Uranium Rounds, Cluster Bombs, and Anti-Personnel Mines, paid-for with your tax dollars, and used in your name...

After which, perhaps we can parachute you into their midst, loaded-down with Muhammed cartoons and anti-Islamic propaganda and pictures, daring them to ransom you...

henery_hawk_yelling_tshirt-d235609370044278021ahd6y_210.jpg

what a joke you are, Georgie-----fire causes "LONG TERM DAMAGE TO THE ENVIRONMENT"-----a very large warehouse in my town went up in flames over the weekend-----CALL THE UN!!!!!!

2373.jpg

But they want to die, and get their virgins.

So I don't see how killing one generation will stop the next.

It's perpetual war till we leave and let the Arabs deal with their own mess.

2373.jpg

But they want to die, and get their virgins.

So I don't see how killing one generation will stop the next.

It's perpetual war till we leave and let the Arabs deal with their own mess.
Every time we bitch-slap them - hard - it turns them inwards upon each other.

They are adherents to a Warrior Religion - they get their rocks off, fighting - even if they aren't very good at it, by our standards.

Keep turning them back upon themselves.

Better them than us.

Forum List

Back