Islamic State: The Terror We Give is the Terror We Get

It's perpetual war till we leave and let the Arabs deal with their own mess.
The US has created the mess Arabs find themselves in today. Control of oil and gas resources and pipelines across Eurasia has fueled the US support for radical Islam from the Muslim Brotherhood to the Islamic State. Only American voters can end the terror their country inflicts on millions of innocent Muslims on the opposite side of the planet.

Nahhhhh... we reserve that for the Radical Militant Muslim Militias who deserve it... great fun, that... bonfires and sing-along.
Radical Muslims armed and trained by the US like al-Qaeda, the Taliban, the Sons of Iraq, and the Islamic State appreciate your ignorant knee-jerk racist tripe. Keep it up, Marshmallow.

The US has created the mess Arabs find themselves in today. Control of oil and gas resources and pipelines across Eurasia has fueled the US support for radical Islam from the Muslim Brotherhood to the Islamic State. Only American voters can end the terror their country inflicts on millions of innocent Muslims on the opposite side of the planet.

risperdal.jpg

Here you go, Georgie. I would suggest asking your Mommy or Baby Daddy if either of their health plans would cover the therapy to go along with it.

Bullshit-----arabs have been in this very same mess for 1400 years. ---sorry Georgie----my very own hubby is of a community that has lived in the middle east for thousands of yeers. His people saw the invasion of arab rapists from Arabia -------and the pillage and murder and bloody conflict
that they foisted on the area for the past 1400 years-------the bad news for you is that they have been LITERATE all that time. You have no history-----but they do

Nahhhhh... we reserve that for the Radical Militant Muslim Militias who deserve it... great fun, that... bonfires and sing-along.
Radical Muslims armed and trained by the US like al-Qaeda, the Taliban, the Sons of Iraq, and the Islamic State appreciate your ignorant knee-jerk racist tripe. Keep it up, Marshmallow.
Who gives a rat's ass who trained them?

What matters at the moment is which side they're on now.

And it's not ours.

Therefore, they go from Ally to Mortal Enemy at the speed of light.

We kill our Mortal Enemies.

Pussies like you run from them.

Bullshit-----arabs have been in this very same mess for 1400 years. ---sorry Georgie----my very own hubby is of a community that has lived in the middle east for thousands of yeers. His people saw the invasion of arab rapists from Arabia
How old is your hasbara hubby?
Did he ever dance with Mohammad?
Moses??
You're pathetic whining has no limits, does it?

Pussies like you run from them
dailymirror.jpg
Don't try to be clever, George... it's beyond your pay-grade.
6480885113_de4cf88fa3_z.jpg
Are you done yet, wussbag?

Girly-men who pussy-out of Air Force (of all things!) basic training after ten days with a phony bad-back medical discharge, do not get to call others out, in matters of honor and courage and ability or willingess to fight for one's country.

That means you, you festering, stinking open pustule.

Now, if you have something to add to the topical conversation at-hand, you may proceed, coward.

Girly-men who pussy-out of Air Force (of all things!) basic training after ten days with a phony bad-back medical discharge, do not get to call others out, in matters of honor and courage and ability or willingess to fight for one's country.
Finding it hard to stick to the thread topic, Sissy?
Maybe you need a bigger caliber keyboard?
Drone-Cowardice.jpg

Finding it hard to stick to the thread topic, Sissy?
Maybe you need a bigger caliber keyboard?
Drone-Cowardice.jpg
My guess is that you are both (a) female and (b) Muslim.

No man worth his salt would allow such aspersions upon his manhood to go unchallenged.

From now on, perhaps we should call you Georgina.

Or should that be Georgina-bint-Abdullah?

Yeah... that's the ticket.

As to killing through the use of drone technology...

Anything that kills Radical Militant Islamists without risking American lives is an excellent development...

One of the very few things that Obumble has done right as Commander in Chief...

But I do agree that he has to do a better job with targeting and intelligence-gathering before he authorizes such excellent strike-missions...

All done with your tax-dollars, no less... fun, ain't it?

Pussies like you run from them
dailymirror.jpg
Don't try to be clever, George... it's beyond your pay-grade.
6480885113_de4cf88fa3_z.jpg
Are you done yet, wussbag?

That means you, you festering, stinking open pustule.

Now, if you have something to add to the topical conversation at-hand, you may proceed, coward.

Fighting, murdering, and being murdered for your country is the act of a fool. How many died for their countries in world war 2 when everyone once an enemy is now friends? What then was the point of all the people rushing onto Omaha beach dying a few seconds later?

If you willingl let yourself be slaughtered out of hand for your belief your country's worth it, you're an idiot. All wars eventually end and everyone makes nice. I'd rather wait for diplomacy to work as it always does than take up arms and kill or let myself be killed in some pointless gesture.

...Fighting, murdering, and being murdered for your country is the act of a fool. How many died for their countries in world war 2 when everyone once an enemy is now friends? What then was the point of all the people rushing onto Omaha beach dying a few seconds later?

If you willingl let yourself be slaughtered out of hand for your belief your country's worth it, you're an idiot. All wars eventually end and everyone makes nice. I'd rather wait for diplomacy to work as it always does than take up arms and kill or let myself be killed in some pointless gesture.
Diplomacy is always preferable.

Diplomacy in connection with irredeemable religious fanatics and theocrats with designs upon you-and-yours is virtually impossible.

There is a time for peace, and there is a time to fight.

We (America), as a country, need to get ourselves back into a more sensible frame of mind, in judging when to fight, and when not to.

We also need to foster and maintain the courage to (a) recognize enemies and (b) fight them, as a matter of both preemption and actual defense, when appropriate.

Neither a program of Continual Warfare nor a program of Continual Diplomacy will work in this Real World of ours.

The trick is to know when to employ one or the other, and in what sequence, and for how long, depending upon the audience and the threat vector.

As to your assertions about the necessity of defending our country during WWII, well, you can assert your denial until you're blue in the face.

Most folks know better and will dismiss such claims - some out of hand, and some after serving-up decisive supporting argument.

But that's another conversation, in another thread or forum.

Last edited:

No man worth his salt would allow such aspersions upon his manhood to go unchallenged.
Your guesses aren't worth spit, Sissy, and my manhood isn't questioned by a timid wienie hiding behind a keyboard a thousand miles away from mine. Since there's no practical method for having this dialog in the same room and the same time, why don't you forgo your pathic prose and try to remain on topic?

Your guesses aren't worth spit, Sissy, and my manhood isn't questioned by a timid wienie hiding behind a keyboard a thousand miles away from mine. Since there's no practical method for having this dialog in the same room and the same time, why don't you forgo your pathic prose and try to remain on topic?
What is 'pathic prose'?

As to remaining on topic, try to avoid baiting your colleagues, and you will be rewarded with more topical conversation.

I never open fire.

I only return it.

But a disingenuous, cowardly service-shirker and weasel and Arab butt-kisser such as yourself could hardly be expected to acknowledge as much.

Want to stay on topic?

Excellent.

Avoid such departures, initiated on your end, and you'll have your wish.

Are we done yet?

Forum List

Back