Islamic militants suspected in Moscow bombings

When the shooting started Adlan Mutsaev and his friends were in the woods picking garlic. They had arrived in the forest earlier that day, together with a group of neighbours travelling in a battered coach. The plan had been straightforward: stuff their sacks, enjoy the countryside, and then head back home to the Chechen town of Achkoi-Martan.

Without warning, Russian commandos hiding behind a hillock opened fire.Adlan, 16, was with his brother Arbi, 19, and their friends Shamil Kataev, 19, and Movsar Tataev, 19. Shamil and Movsar were both wounded. Adlan was shot in the leg, but managed to hobble into a ditch. He hid. Arbi also attempted to flee, but men in camouflage fatigues caught up with him.

According to the human rights group Memorial, Arbi was forced to drag his two wounded and bleeding friends across the snow. Shamil begged for his life. But the solders were impervious. They placed a blindfold over Arbi's eyes. And then they opened fire: executing Shamil and Movsar on the spot.
Massacre in woods that brought war to Moscow's metro | World news | The Guardian

You forget yourself. Big Mo was the Profit from God. Without someone to victimize how can their be any profit.

I suppose some might try hard work and ingenuity, but those seem, to be lacking among jihadists who would prefer violence and loot.

Mo made a lot of money hijacking caravans and stealing land and booty, so, the loss of some jizya as a consequence of expulsions of Jews and Christians could be made up for through his other illicit activities.

Put our livelihood at risk and we'll preserve it by taking back what is rightfully ours. If the Quraysh didn't want their caravans to be attacked, they should have thought twice before torturing, oppressing, and stealing from Muslims. Like all of those hostile to Islam, of course, they were eventually subdued.

The problem is, you think everything is rightfully yours.

You mean, you are unable to prove how wrong I am. Because, I am correct.

Then explain these verses from the Bible. Since you are obviously an expert it would be an insult to cite chapter and verses. I'm sure you know exactly where these are...

(a covenant)
"They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

And....

(if someone worships a foreign god)
"If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt."

Judaism strictly forbids forced conversions or proselytizing of any kind of non-Jews, thus, your quotes are invalid. Non-Jews expressing an interest in conversion must prove a genuine desire to do so and then must undergo an extensive education process into Judaism.

In contrast, anyone wishing to convert to Christianity or Islam can do so merely by saying Christ is their savior or that Allah is God and Muhammad is his prophet.

Don't decide later to convert out of Islam as the penalty for apostasy is death.

You ignored the texts as suspected because you are a hack bigot who doesn't have the first fuxxing clue.

The economist? I won't click on that link. I breezed through the bullshit and you've just danced. You switched your position and now the best you can do is the economist that points out veils were.......banned. I respect your attempt to justify your bigotry but if you have to work so hard to try and justify it......what does that say?

Nothing, I based my opinion on real event like this one. But the official source was in dutch language and I don't expect you to comprehend that, that is why I didn't start out with a specific example from the beginning (I didn't have the enlish version of it).

just yesterday another event like this happened in belgium

Benno Barnard wanted peaceful academic atmosphere a lecture on Islam. But he was silenced by a bunch of screaming, fist waving Belgian Muslims. Lecture canceled. Another goal Islam reached: gag free speech in the West.
I translated the main issue for you http://www.joostniemoller.com/2010/04/belgische-moslims-smoren-benno-barnard/ (I ll give you an enlish version if I find one)

ah, but appearantly I don't need to show the belgian example, there is an american one as well about how muslims treat free speech: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsdtafcbqrE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Or historical events, like the modernisation of Turkey also give an example of how the weakening of Islam brought it wealth and prosperity.

Ataturk Quote About Islam
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, founder of the Republic of Turkey: Through the abusive interpretation of ignorant and filthy priests ... Islam, this absurd theology of an immoral Bedouin, is a rotting corpse which poisons our lives
http://www.joostniemoller.com/2010/04/belgische-moslims-smoren-benno-barnard/

In theory many fanatic muslims claim that Islam will bring them the perfect world if everyone would abide by their book, yet they ignore the reality that muslims are the poorest inhabitants of this planet (besides the ones who exploit their religion to have power over others, the people Attaturk mentioned).

Last edited:
The economist? I won't click on that link. I breezed through the bullshit and you've just danced. You switched your position and now the best you can do is the economist that points out veils were.......banned. I respect your attempt to justify your bigotry but if you have to work so hard to try and justify it......what does that say?

Nothing, I based my opinion on real event like this one. But the official source was in dutch language and I don't expect you to comprehend that, that is why I didn't start out with a specific example from the beginning (I didn't have the enlish version of it).

Benno Barnard wanted peaceful academic atmosphere a lecture on Islam. But he was silenced by a bunch of screaming, fist waving Belgian Muslims. Lecture canceled. Another goal Islam reached: gag free speech in the West.
I translated the main issue for you Joost Niemöller Belgische Moslims smoren Benno Barnard (update) (I ll give you an enlish version if I find one)

Or historical events, like the modernisation of Turkey also give an example of how the weakening of Islam brought it wealth and prosperity.

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, founder of the Republic of Turkey: Through the abusive interpretation of ignorant and filthy priests ... Islam, this absurd theology of an immoral Bedouin, is a rotting corpse which poisons our lives
Joost Niemöller Belgische Moslims smoren Benno Barnard (update)

In theory many fanatic muslims claim that Islam will bring them the perfect world if everyone would abide by their book, yet they ignore the reality that muslims are the poorest inhabitants of this planet (besides the ones who exploit their religion to have power over others, the people Attaturk mentioned).

Use your brain. You keep cherry picking trying to extrapolate a minor amount of incidents (exaggerated?) to claim the majority of muslims hold extremist views. It would be like saying the majority of Christians support sex offenders over children because a letter was put out telling priests to keep church investigations of pedophiles a secret or be excommunicated.

You keep cherry picking trying to extrapolate a minor amount of incidents (exaggerated?) to claim the majority of muslims hold extremist views. It would be like saying the majority of Christians support sex offenders over children because a letter was put out telling priests to keep church investigations of pedophiles a secret or be excommunicated.

Perhaps he's only met internet Muslims, you know the ones who really WANT to blow things up but lack the balls.

And then muslims wonder why people hate Islam? I guess the "moderate" muslim repons to this will be silent as usual. Here is one forum reaction that confirms my opinion about how this makes people hate Islam/muslims.

This is why we hate Islam:

Dozens of young immigrants made a riot in an auditorium of
University of Antwerp (UA). The famous Dutch writer Benno Barnard
would give a lecture on Islam. That lecture was canceled at the result of this intervention.

At the invitation of the freeminded organisation of the UA (University of Antwerp) Benno Barnard (photo) known for his criticism of Islam would give a lecture with the provocing title "Long live God. Away with Allah. "

Barnard: "There were eighty people in the room, half of whom were in robes.
I was not even two sentences long when someone shouted "you're making jokes about Islam '. Then the whole group yelled "Allah Akhbar" (God is great)
. "The people then stormed the stage.

The police, though discreet presence on the City Campus of the University, called reinforcements. The organization stopped the debate. No one was arrested. Barnard is deeply disappointed. "Without the police and my bodyguards I was now in hospital. "
(translated from this link) Benno Barnard bijna gemolesteerd door Belgische moslims van sharia4belgium - be.politics | Google Groups

This represents one of the many (hundreds) posts by native belgiums (the muslims in belgium and other parts of western europe are all immigrants or descendants that came there over the last 50 years) about this recent event. It shows how muslims (the extremist ones) are never opposed by moderate muslims speaking out against them: as usual they are silent and obviously many are sick of it, that would include me.

Last edited:
Perhaps he's only met internet Muslims, you know the ones who really WANT to blow things up but lack the balls.

No, as I indicated in my previous posts I know real people who are muslims and who I like. But as I also said in that post, I do not like them for their religion but for their human qualities.

It s just that events like that really annoy me and sadly they happen all the time in certain countries.

Last edited:
It shows how muslims (the extremist ones) are never opposed by moderate muslims speaking out against them: as usual they are silent and obviously many are sick of it, that would include me.
Then speak out more and don't make excuses for their actions. Kalam has a track record of "But it is holy Jihad" as his standard response to EVERY Islamic atrocity. He tries to sound scholarly but all he ends up sounding is an enabler. One of the Ballless wonders who frequent the internet and talk about how great Islam is and how it will overtake and blah, blah, blah.

So basically all the Islamic states that coerce people into converting are illegitimate states
Precisely.

and represent the drift from the true word,
Yes.

Damn! You were on a roll! No, the message has already been finalized and delivered. We have only to put its words into action.

except there can be no more prophets because Mo didn't want the competition so he said so himself.

WOW and you still cannot see the hypocrisy inherent in Islam.
The hypocrisy is of your own imagining. The problem you identified has dominated Islamic political thought for nearly a century. From Ma'alim fil Tariq ("Milestones"), an influential work by Sayyid Qutb:

Qutb said:
If we look at all the sources and foundations of modern ways of living, it becomes clear that the whole world is steeped in jahiliyyah (ignorance of Islam), and all the marvelous material comforts and high-level inventions do not diminish this ignorance. This jahiliyyah is based on rebellion against God's sovereignty on earth. It transfers to man one of the greatest attributes of God, namely sovereignty, and makes some men lords over others. It is now not in that simple and primitive form of the ancient jahiliyyah, but takes the form of claiming that the right to create values, to legislate rules of collective behavior, and to choose any way of life rests with men, without regard to what God has prescribed. The result of this rebellion against the authority of God is the oppression of His creatures. Thus the humiliation of the common man under the communist systems and the exploitation of individuals under the capitalist systems are but a corollary of rebellion against God's authority and the denial of the dignity of man given to him by God.

I don't agree with him on every point, but he's famous for denying the legitimacy of self-styled "Islamic" states.

Qutb is more famous as the spiritual godfather of bin Ladin and radical Islam. It is his book, "Our Struggle With The Jews," written in 1956, that is a major contributing factor in Muslim hatred of Jews today.

I translated the main issue for you Joost Niemöller Belgische Moslims smoren Benno Barnard (update) (I ll give you an enlish version if I find one)

Joost Niemöller Belgische Moslims smoren Benno Barnard (update)

Use your brain. You keep cherry picking trying to extrapolate a minor amount of incidents (exaggerated?) to claim the majority of muslims hold extremist views. It would be like saying the majority of Christians support sex offenders over children because a letter was put out telling priests to keep church investigations of pedophiles a secret or be excommunicated.

You have no idea what the views are of the majority of Muslims. Many who do not commit jihad likely agree with jihad but cannot act upon their beliefs. Others are engaged in internal debate over the virtues of jihad. Others are merely secular, but, not true Muslims in the eye of Allah.

The fact is, however, that bin Ladin is a true Muslim in following the exact word of the God of the Koran. And, according to Islamic doctrine, bin Ladin will go directly to Paradise for doing so.

Then explain these verses from the Bible. Since you are obviously an expert it would be an insult to cite chapter and verses. I'm sure you know exactly where these are...

(a covenant)
"They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."

And....

(if someone worships a foreign god)
"If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt."

Judaism strictly forbids forced conversions or proselytizing of any kind of non-Jews, thus, your quotes are invalid. Non-Jews expressing an interest in conversion must prove a genuine desire to do so and then must undergo an extensive education process into Judaism.

In contrast, anyone wishing to convert to Christianity or Islam can do so merely by saying Christ is their savior or that Allah is God and Muhammad is his prophet.

Don't decide later to convert out of Islam as the penalty for apostasy is death.

You ignored the texts as suspected because you are a hack bigot who doesn't have the first fuxxing clue.

Your outbursts are insipid and amount to spam.

Muhammad was a member of the Quraysh.
By lineage, yes, and a member of the Banu Hashim at that. Tribal affiliations mean nothing compared to one's status as a Muslim, however.

The Quraysh simply wanted to practice their religion in Mecca in peace,
The Quraysh could not tolerate criticism of their false religion and responded to words with violence:

"When the apostle openly displayed Islam as God ordered him his people did not withdraw or turn against him, so far as I have heard, until he spoke disparagingly of their gods. When he did that they took great offense and resolved unanimously to treat him as an enemy, except those whom God had protected by Islam from such evil, but they were a despised minority." - Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, 166-167​

which Muhammad would not tolerate. Muhammad persecuted the Quraysh for not converting to Islam and they even begged his uncle, Abu Talib, to ask him to leave them alone in peace. They said Muhammad could practice Islam in Mecca but they should be able to do so, as well.
The Quraysh begged Abu Talib to let them kill Muhammad for criticizing their religion:

"They said, 'O Abu Talib, your nephew has cursed our gods, insulted our religion, mocked our way of life, and accused our forefathers of error; either you must stop him or you must let us get at him, for you yourself are in the same position as we are in opposition to him and we will rid you of him.' He gave them a conciliatory reply and a soft answer and they went away." - Ibn Ishaq, 167-168​

Islam and Muhammad (SAWS) were persecuted because they were contrary to the pagan barbarism that prevailed in Makkan society at the time.

Muhammad would not stand for it and persisted in harrassing the Meccans.
"The apostle continued on his way, publishing God's religion and calling men thereto. In consequence his relations with the Quraysh deteriorated and men withdrew from him in enmity. They were always talking about him and inciting one another against him. Then they went to Abu Talib a second time and said, 'You have a high and lofty position among us, and we have asked you to put a stop to your nephew's activities but you have not done so. By God, we cannot endure that our fathers should be reviled, our customs mocked and our gods insulted. Until you rid us of him we will fight the pair of you until one side perishes,' or words to that effect. Abu Talib was deeply distressed at the breach with his people and their enmity but he could not desert the apostle and give him up to them." - Ibn Ishaq, 168

"Then the Quraysh incited people against the companions of the apostle that had become Muslims. Every tribe fell upon the Muslims among them, beating them and seducing them from their religion." - 170

"While they were talking thus the apostle appeared, and they leaped upon him as one man and encircled him, saying, 'Are you the one who said so-and-so against our gods and our religion?' The apostle said, 'Yes, I am the one who said that.' And I saw one of them seize his robe. Then Abu Bakr interposed himself, weeping and saying, 'Would you kill a man for saying Allah is my Lord?' Then they left him... Abu Bakr returned that day with the hair of his head torn. He was a hairy man and they had dragged him along by his beard." - 184

"The apostle had gone back to his house when he (Hamza ibn 'Abd al-Muttalib) passed by this woman, who asked him if he had heard of what Abu'l-Hakam ibn Hisham had done just recently to his (Hamza's) nephew, Muhammad; how he had found him sitting quietly there, and insulted him, and cursed him, and treated him badly, and that Muhammad had not answered a word." - 185

"Islam began to spread in Makkah among men and women of the tribes of Quraysh, though Quraysh were imprisoning and seducing as many of the Muslims as they could." - 187

"Then he ('Abdullah ibn Mas'ud) turned towards them as he read so that they noticed him, and they said, 'What on earth is this son of a slave-woman saying?' And when they realized that he was reading some of what Muhammad prayed, they got up and began to hit him in the face; but he continued to read so far as God willed that he should read. Then he went to his companions with the marks of their blows on his face. They said, 'This is just what we feared would happen to you.' He said, 'God's enemies were never more contemptible in my sight than they are now, and if you like I will go and do the same thing before them tomorrow.' They said, 'No, you have done enough, you have made them listen to what they don't want to hear.'" - 202-203

"Then the Quraysh showed their enmity to all those who followed the apostle; every clan which contained Muslims attacked them, imprisoning them, and beating them, allowing them no food or drink, and exposing them to the burning heat of Makkah, so as to seduce them from their religion. Some gave way under pressure of persecution, and others resisted them, being protected by God. Bilal, who was afterwards freed by Abu Bakr but at that time belonged to one of B. Jumah being slave-born, was a faithful Muslim, pure of heart. His father's name was Ribah and his mother was Hamama. Umayya ibn Khalaf ibn Wahb ibn Hudhafa ibn Jumah used to bring him out at the hottest part of the day and throw him on his back in the open valley and have a great rock put on his chest; then he would say to him, 'You will stay here until you die or deny Muhammad and worship al-Lat and al-Uzza.' He used to say while he was enduring this, 'One, one!' (expressing belief in one God.)" - 205

"The B. Makhzum used to take out 'Ammar ibn Yasir with his father and mother, who were Muslims, in the heat of the day and expose them to the heat of Makkah, and the Apostle passed by them and said, so I have hear, "Patience, O family of Yasir! Your meeting-place will be Paradise.' They killed his mother, for she refused to abandon Islam. It was that evil man Abu Jahl who stirred up the Makkans against them. When he heard that a man had become a Muslim, if he was a man of social importance and had relations to defend him, he reprimanded him and poured scorn on him, saying, 'You have forsaken the religion of your father who was better than you. We will declare you a blockhead and brand you as a fool, and destroy your reputation.' If he was a merchant he said, 'We will boycott your goods and reduce you to beggary.' If he was a person of no social importance, he beat him and incited people against him... I said to 'Abdullah ibn 'Abbas, 'Were the polytheists treating them so badly that apostasy was excusable?' 'Yes, by God, they were,' he said, 'they used to beat one of them, depriving him of food and drink so that he could hardly sit upright because of the violence they had used on him, so that in the end he would do whatever they said.'" - 206-207​

Shall I continue?

After leaving for Medina, he invaded Mecca to exact his vengeance.
The hijra to Madinah followed a smaller hijra of a few Muslims to Abyssinia; the Quraysh followed the Muslim emigrants all the way there simply so that they could bring them back by force and oppress them once more. The hijra to Makkah was undertaken by a far larger number of Muslims, including Muhammad (SAWS), in order to escape polytheist oppression once and for all. His reputation as a fair-minded settler of disputes earned him an invitation to the city by the Madinan community. The raids on Makkan caravans were not approved of by Muhammad (SAWS) until it was discovered that the Quraysh had been stealing and selling the property that Muslims had been forced to leave behind in Makkah. Tensions escalated and the Makkan army was eventually routed by a smaller and more ill-equipped force of believers, who went on to take Makkah.

and it was Muhammad who murdered female intellectuals and poets who criticized his repressive and violent belief system
Nobody was killed who did not incite violence against Muhammad (SAWS) or the community of believers. That is the recompense for those who threaten the existence of Islam.

and it was Muhammad who stole the land of Jews and Christians simply because they wished to practice their own religion.
War was not initiated with any group that did not declare hostility towards Islam or support others against it. If you can cite specific examples of this taking place, I'll be happy to clarify.

The fact is, however, that bin Ladin is a true Muslim in following the exact word of the God of the Koran. And, according to Islamic doctrine, bin Ladin will go directly to Paradise for doing so.
Wrong. Targeting women, children, the elderly, etc. is expressly forbidden by scripture and authentic tradition. The same goes for targeting and killing Muslims, something al-Qa'idah does without remorse. They intended to establish a "base" for international jihad; the base they established is one for spreading fasad and hirabah.

Call it like I see it.
Judaism became corrupt, thus prophet Jesus.
Christianity became corrupt, thus prophet Mohamed.
But Islam becomes corrupt and suddenly no more prophets?
This IS the essence of the Islamic rationale is it not? That only the most recent prophet represents the true word of god.
The Torah and Gospels were corrupted over time because faith grew dim and people failed to preserve them properly. False beliefs and practices were inserted into scripture that contradicted the true teachings of Musa (AS), 'Isa (AS), and others, making a new revelation necessary. Moreover, each messenger had hitherto been assigned to spread the word of God among a certain nation or people; the message delivered by Muhammad (SAWS) was for all of humankind. The true word of God was made clear and final in the Qur'an, which was memorized and/or recorded by hundreds of people as it was recited and compiled soon after the death of Muhammad. It remains unchanged and uncorrupted to this day, so no new messenger is necessary. This is Islam, you believe whatever you think to be true.

Kalam has a track record of "But it is holy Jihad" as his standard response to EVERY Islamic atrocity.
I'll assume that you took a vacation from USMB during the Ft. Hood shootings and virtually every operation carried out by al-Qa'idah.

He tries to sound scholarly but all he ends up sounding is an enabler. One of the Ballless wonders who frequent the internet and talk about how great Islam is and how it will overtake and blah, blah, blah.
At the moment, my religious priority is continuing with my education. Only God knows what the future has in store.

Update:

Ansar al-Jihad and Kavkaz Center have provided an English translation of a somewhat recent video of the Amir answering questions:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE2920NfO_A]YouTube - *NEW* Intervieuw Amir of Islamic Emirate of Caucas Dokka Umarov(hafidahullah)[/ame]

Transcript:

Ansar al-Mujahideen English Forums said:
Amir of the Caucasus Emirate

Dokka Abu Uthman

"There are thousands of Mujahideen in the Caucasus!"

February 19th 2010​

I seek refuge with Allah from the Satan the Accursed.

In the Name of Allah, the Most Kind, the Most Merciful,

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds! Peace and blessings be upon our Prophet, his family, and his Companions on the true path.

I am the Amir of the Caucasian Mujahideen, Dokka Umarov.

I have received some questions which the brothers have asked me to reply to.

And, Allah willing, with the help and the will of Allah, I will try to answer these questions.

The first question concerns the rhetoric on Russian TV, radio and other media outlets about the "elimination" of me personally, and the "elimination of all Mujahideen in the Caucasus", and the allegations that "this is last winter for the Mujahideen."

This question I would like to answer for both the well-wishers and the ill-wishers.

To the ill-wishers I say: "Wipe your snot!"

For the well-wishers, brothers, I would answer the question this way: we are all mortal. Human life is in the hands of Allah. And if the Almighty wants to summon me, I will, Allah willing, be ready for that. The Almighty alone decides when the soul is ordered to leave this world.

The main thing for me is that my soul is the soul of a free man, and that my soul leaves this world without humiliation.

Humiliation means a disbelief for my soul. In this world, my body would kneel only before the Almighty. Allah willing, the main thing for the people is to know that everyone must be ready for his death. And I believe that, Allah willing, I am ready for it.

Every day I spend in this world brings disappointment to those Muslims, who because of their slumber, because of their sleep, the hypnosis that has been thrust upon them, lost the greatness of Islam.

Praise be to Allah that we are not among them!

Putin's Kafirovs (AKA Kadyrovs) and some others of Putin's dogs say that for us, the Mujahideen, "it is the last winter". These words are the same words of mendacious dogs that we have been hearing for the past 11 years.

Praise be to Allah, so this winter, too, comes to an end.

There were a lot of such winters. All the talk of these dogs come from their impotence. The master beats the dog on the rump with a stick and makes demands. And in order to satisfy their masters in the Kremlin, the dogs bark in every direction. Therefore we will not pay attention to them.

Only Allah decides when we leave this world. Praise be to Allah, the main thing is that our luggage is to be filled with deeds pleasing to Allah in order to get a reward for our deeds on this earth, to gain Paradise. Allah willing, let's hope for this, and do the Jihad.

The second question concerns the creation by Russia of a so-called North Caucasian District and the exclusion of the Krasnodar Territory from it. Basically, I would answer this question that way that I do not care about their petty intrigues. I don't give a damn what "districts" they create, what obligations they take, what changes in their government they make, what "presidents" they appoint.

This is a policy of the infidels, a policy of our enemy. But in this issue, I would like to stress one important thing: through the creation of the "North Caucasus District" the Kremlin wants to show that the Krasnodar Territory does not belong the Caucasus. The Krasnodar Territory, as infidels call it, is in fact the land of our brothers, the best brothers and the best Muslims in this world. This is the land of Adygs, the land of Abazins, the land of Circassians.

So I want to state with full responsibility, and I bequeath it to the Mujahideen who will come after us, Allah willing, they will come, there is no doubt about it, that this is the land of our brothers. And it is our sacred duty to liberate these lands from infidelity. And, Allah willing, we will do it - we will achieve this goal!

Therefore, we will never exclude a Caucasian land from the Caucasus. Moreover, after we liberate the land of our brothers, co-religionists and Caucasian Muslims, we will, Allah willing, liberate other lands that are now occupied by Russia. They are Astrakhan and the Volga lands that are now under the heel of the Russian infidels.

Therefore, Allah willing, we are not going to exclude the lands of our brothers the Adygs, Abazins and Circassians from the Caucasus.

The third question which concerns our brothers is a question about the number of the Mujahideen.

My answer to brothers is that we in the Caucasus are in such numbers that it is possible to say today that there are 10,000, 20,000, and 30,000 Mujahideen. This is true, dear brothers.

Today, by the will of Allah and to the delight of Muslims, all praise be to Allah, young men are very active, and so conscious that they understand that the Islamic Ummah can be liberated only with weapons through Jihad from the slavery of infidels.

We therefore have armed as many as is allowed by our means, our resources and our finances. Today we do not have enough means for all the Mujahideen who want to go to the Jihad for the sake of raising the Word of Allah on the Earth, for the sake of the liberation of the Ummah.

Neither our means, nor our resources permit us to provide arms to all the prospective Mujahideen who would like to go to Jihad. That is why I again ask the brothers not to worry about the numbers. Numbers are like sorcery, and people practice witchcraft with these figures.

I say to you: today there are enough Mujahideen who are needed for the Jihad at this moment. And if we are true slaves of Allah, then our situation will be determined by the will of the Almighty.

Today Allah wants to keep us at this level. By His will, Allah willing, the Almighty is able to quickly change this situation, and this is our hope and expectation Allah willing. So the number of the Mujahideen are sufficient today.

And if there are funds, if there are resources, Allah willing, the number of Mujahideen could be increased five or ten-fold. There is no doubt about that.

And our final prayer is that all praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds!

Peace be upon you, and the Mercy of Allah, and His Blessings.

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

If and when a translation of his video claiming responsibility for the attacks appears, I'll post it here.

Forum List

Back