ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

Obama started the campaign against ISIS two years before Trump was elected. The campaign to wipe them out was a success long before dotard showed up. Oh, and by the way, it was Iranian intelligence that found him. You know, thst great enemy of dotards buddies in Saudi Arabia. Who apparently did nothing to help wipe out ISIS, or find him. Which makes sense because they are all militant wahhabists supported by Saudi oil money, currently being guarded by US forces.

ISIS will not die just name changes.
Terror groups are Hydras...........cut one head off another appears........which is just how it is over there.

The leader of the Caliphate dying........well he's not the chosen one anymore.........so someone else will now come out.......declare another Caliphate and the Chosen one of allah..........and wash, rinse, spin, dry.......then repeat.

Trump continues his winning streak.
I'm sure that Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will keep the string going with indictments of the deep state coup plotters.

Body please
Body Parts...........there fixed it for you. Are you calling Delta Force and the Ranger Liars......who went after him.

He exploded a suicide vest with his 3 children .............Only DNA can be used to verify it after that.

Isn’t it amazing? They just never stop.

People like DD are just miserable idiots.

They are brainwashed political beasts.

The pathetic Dems are already saying it’s not an accomplishment because the guy detonated his own suicide vest.

At least the Cvnts are consistently ridiculous. :21:
Wouldn't it have been nice if we got Baghdadi a lot sooner than that.

The problem was we had obama in office for 8 years......Trump had to clean up his mess and then move on to killing bad guys......
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that was actually what Trump said about Obama. I merely swapped out bin Laden's name with Baghdadi's.

But thanks for unwittingly admitting that Obama had to clean up the mess George Bush left him.
thumbsup.gif

Moron...obama allowed isis to set up a brand new state in Iraq and Afghanistan....Trump ended that, you doofus......
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, ISIS began formed under Bush. :eusa_doh:

Guaranteed the Dimms will not give Trump any credit, yet they tongued Obama’s nuts when OBL was taken out.

Hypocrites, all day, every day.

The pathetic Dems are already saying it’s not an accomplishment because the guy detonated his own suicide vest.

At least the Cvnts are consistently ridiculous. :21:

The problem was we had obama in office for 8 years......Trump had to clean up his mess and then move on to killing bad guys......
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that was actually what Trump said about Obama. I merely swapped out bin Laden's name with Baghdadi's.

But thanks for unwittingly admitting that Obama had to clean up the mess George Bush left him.
thumbsup.gif

Moron...obama allowed isis to set up a brand new state in Iraq and Afghanistan....Trump ended that, you doofus......
LOLOL

They didn't get their own state until obama, you dumb shit....

Meh...another ********* will take his place.
/——-/ You libtards are just mad you lost another anti American terrorist.
Shit...you pinned me.
But We'll be back!
Our annual convention is scheduled for February in Tel Aviv. Word is, the next incarnation of terrorist organization is gonna make ISIS look like choir boys...till next time! BWAHAHAHA!

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

here was that state?

If you have anything to say but “Good job, Trump”, you are a jagoff.

Period.

And you KNOW you are.

I gave ups for the Obama admin for taking out Bin Ladin. Why wouldn’t I?

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

here was that state?
Where-is-ISIS-located.jpg

Location of the Caliphate at one point according to CNN.

Poor Democrats can't decide which lie to tell about el Bagmans death.

1. He's not dead, Trump is lying.
2. Obama really killed him.
3. He was an America loving patriot and was murdered by Trump because Putin told him to.

Go watch CNN for your lying points..

I would like to point out how Trump trumped all you mother fuckers saying he was pulling out. No he was putting out propaganda so these ragheads wouldn't suspect him of actually having a covert op going on to get the son of a bitch.

Trump outsmarted you shitstain libtards yet again!!!

It is good that our military got this guy.

But you can count on Trump to taje this opportunity to lie asbout his political opponenys.

He only told some in Congress because he did not want leaks. i.e. if he told Democrats that they would leak this to the press yet the leaks hsve bern coming out of the White House.,

He said Obama's leadership of the intel agencies was bad & he wasted time investigating his Russian helpers so he didn't get this guy because of it.

If getting Baghdadi was so important & we knew he was in Syria, why did he pull our our soldiers? Why sacrifice the Kurds in Syria when the Kurds in Iraq were providing key intel? Why pull us out & then go back in to "protect the oil"?

From my expertise from watching Bones & NCIS, they probably killed Bghdadi's brother, spread his DNA at the raid site & declared Baghdadi dead as he sits in his new penthouse at a Trump Tower somewhere.

But you can count on Trump to taje this opportunity to lie asbout his political opponenys.

He only told some in Congress because he did not want leaks. i.e. if he told Democrats that they would leak this to the press yet the leaks hsve bern coming out of the White House.,

He said Obama's leadership of the intel agencies was bad & he wasted time investigating his Russian helpers so he didn't get this guy because of it.

If getting Baghdadi was so important & we knew he was in Syria, why did he pull our our soldiers? Why sacrifice the Kurds in Syria when the Kurds in Iraq were providing key intel? Why pull us out & then go back in to "protect the oil"?

From my expertise from watching Bones & NCIS, they probably killed Bghdadi's brother, spread his DNA at the raid site & declared Baghdadi dead as he sits in his new penthouse at a Trump Tower somewhere.

How do you know he pulled them out? It was all propaganda. You've been Trumped!!!

There it is....you guys are so funny.

So mad.

So so so mad.

ORANGE MAN BAD! DERP DERP DERP DERP.

IDIOTS.

Trump praised our forces who did this mission under fire...........right under the noses of Turkish, Russian, and Syrian forces in the area of the OP. Taking ground fire on the way in, and getting the job done.

This was a high risk operation, in a very dangerous place.

The CREDIT for doing this op, just like the OBL op goes to the men who did the job. The men who risked their lives to take out the enemy.

The politics DON'T MATTER.
They deserve the praise and a toast to what they have done.

Remember that folks..............it is those who fought the battle that deserve our utmost thanks.

BRAVO ZULU.........Delta........and the Rangers.

Of course Trump didn’t roll in there like Fucking Rambo and take the guy all by himself. No one thinks that. That’s not his fucking job. As the Commander in Chief his job is to put our military in the strategic position to eliminate our enemies.

Obama started the campaign against ISIS two years before Trump was elected. The campaign to wipe them out was a success long before dotard showed up. Oh, and by the way, it was Iranian intelligence that found him. You know, thst great enemy of dotards buddies in Saudi Arabia. Who apparently did nothing to help wipe out ISIS, or find him. Which makes sense because they are all militant wahhabists supported by Saudi oil money, currently being guarded by US forces.

Would that be the same Obama who called ISIS the "JV Team" and pulled out of Iraq against the advice of his military leaders letting ISIS rape and pillage their way across the Middle East? Mr. "Leading From Behind"? Mr. "Red Line In The Sand!" That's the guy you're holding up as an example of stellar leadership? You're skewed all right...lol

There it is....you guys are so funny.

So mad.

So so so mad.

ORANGE MAN BAD! DERP DERP DERP DERP.

IDIOTS.
TDS to the point of needed a barf bag.

In the conference.......if the TDS fool was listening........Turkey demanded a Safe Zone buffering their State of the Kurds...........Trump asked the Kurds to move out of this area..........he mentioned 7 miles............to stop a conflict in the Safe Zone................

That is not abandonment...........that is cutting a deal to avoid another conflict. How it ends.......who knows..........but this is political drivel from people who are out of their minds with TDS.

Forum List

Back