ISA Arrests Terrorist Sniper Trying Use Humanitarian Permit to Attack IDF Soldiers

I think it is time to curtail all but severe cases of need for medical treatment permits from Gazans into Israeli hospitals. Let the Gazans treat the vast majority of patients, rather than Israel.

ISA Arrests Terrorist Sniper Trying Use Humanitarian Permit to Attack IDF Soldiers
Published on: December 26, 2013

A resident of the Gaza Strip was in the process of planning a sniper attack on IDF soldiers, when he was injured and entered Israel with a humanitarian permit for medical care in Ramallah.

In early December, 2013, the ISA (Israel Security Agency or Shin Bet Security Service), with the assistance of the Israel Police, arrested a terrorist operative from the Gaza Strip’s Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades who has been involved in terrorist activity in recent years against civilians and soldiers of the Israel Defense Forces, including the planning of a sniper attack.

The operative, Mohammad Tzaber Mohammed Abu Amsha, a 32-year-old resident of Beit Hanun, admitted that he was training to be a sniper in an attack targeted at IDF soldiers along the Gaza Strip border fence. In order to research different ways to carry out the terror attack, he said he had collected information on IDF patrol movements in different areas, and information on their target practice exercises.

In the process of planning the attack Abu Amsha said he experienced an eye condition which impaired his sniping ability. He therefore requested to enter Israel with a humanitarian permit in order to receive medical treatment in a Ramallah hospital. The attack was postponed until his return to Gaza once his eyesight was to be restored.

Read the rest of the article
ISA Arrests Terrorist Sniper Trying Use Humanitarian Permit to Cause Harm

Attacks on soldiers are not terrorism.

Why are these lying sacks of shit playing the terrorist card?

The question is really 'why did this lying sack of shit play the 'humanitaran' card? And why does the *other* lying sack of shit make excuses for him?

If Israel annexes the West Bank then the D Bomb explodes...Israel is not going to expel anyone, the world will not allow it, nor will she annex the WB and commit political suicide...

Israel, as a solely Jewish Majority Nation is a mathematical impossibility for the future.

Israeli demographers figure in less than fifty years the 20% present Israeli/Palestinian citizens will constitute a Majority.

Knowing this, I sometimes wonder if today’s present leaders are asleep?

Trying to turn back the clock 2,000 years is not an easy task when the Middle East has evolved into a total Muslim area.

Israel was re-created smack in the middle of Arab Culture! Sooner or later the Jews and the Muslims must live together. An accommodation now might save a Jewish presence in the Holy Land…

Demographics are a peaceful transfer of power. For example recently Texas became a Majority Hispanic State. All of that ” Remember the Alamo” stuff? They got it back without firing a shot! In fifty years America will be a Hispanic majority Nation. These are facts for America and Israel. This is why birth rates plus legal and illegal immigration into more prosperous areas is as old as mankind! Knowing that Israel is completely surrounded by something like 1.4 Billion Muslims, how can they ever expect to survive that kind of Human Ocean?

There never will be enough Jews in the world that could possibly live in that tiny country to compete with these kinds of birth rates. In the end the Arabs will absorb that tiny enclave without firing a shot!

Their babies will win the war for them.

If Israel annexes the West Bank then the D Bomb explodes...Israel is not going to expel anyone, the world will not allow it, nor will she annex the WB and commit political suicide...

Israel, as a solely Jewish Majority Nation is a mathematical impossibility for the future.

Israeli demographers figure in less than fifty years the 20% present Israeli/Palestinian citizens will constitute a Majority.

Trying to turn back the clock 2,000 years is not an easy task when the Middle East has evolved into a total Muslim area.

Israel was re-created smack in the middle of Arab Culture! Sooner or later the Jews and the Muslims must live together. An accommodation now might save a Jewish presence in the Holy Land…

Demographics are a peaceful transfer of power. For example recently Texas became a Majority Hispanic State. All of that ” Remember the Alamo” stuff? They got it back without firing a shot! In fifty years America will be a Hispanic majority Nation. These are facts for America and Israel. This is why birth rates plus legal and illegal immigration into more prosperous areas is as old as mankind! Knowing that Israel is completely surrounded by something like 1.4 Billion Muslims, how can they ever expect to survive that kind of Human Ocean?

There never will be enough Jews in the world that could possibly live in that tiny country to compete with these kinds of birth rates. In the end the Arabs will absorb that tiny enclave without firing a shot!

In the end, every last Muslim-Arab Palestinian man, woman and child will be expelled from the West Bank and Gaza, and resettled in Jordan and Lebanon.

It is the only way that Israel can survive as a self-contained, self-reliant, defensible and viable nation-state.

The Israeli-Jews cannot afford to wait until Arab population pressure serves-up the outcome you predict.

The Jews have not waited 2000 years to recapture their ancestral and spiritual homeland, only to have it taken from them again.

They have a fire and intensity unknown to the Muslim mind of the region, and unseen in Islam-at-large since the heady days of conquest, many, many centuries ago.

The world-at-large will do nothing to stop the Israelis from completing their annexation, so long as the Jews do not kill the Arabs, but merely evict and expel them.

Certainly, The West will do nothing; as it is engaged in Collective Penance for allowing 6,000,000 of the Jews to be slaughtered within Living Memory.

Once the Jews have their River-to-Sea Kingdom, the Debt and Penance of The West will have been paid; except for some minor support and sustenance in the first few years after the completion of the Reconquista.

You look through a crystal ball that discounts population expulsion.

I look through a crystal ball that sees population expulsion as the only way for them to survive.

They take a chance, by expelling.

They're doomed, if they don't take that chance.

In a very real sense, you're right about the impact of population pressure.

It's just that we differ as to whether an 'Intervention' to prevent that is likely.

Last edited:

In the end, every last Muslim-Arab Palestinian man, woman and child will be expelled from the West Bank and Gaza, and resettled in Jordan and Lebanon.

It is the only way that Israel can survive as a self-contained, self-reliant, defensible and viable nation-state.

The Israeli-Jews cannot afford to wait until Arab population pressure does this to them.

The Jews have not waited 2000 years to recapture their ancestral and spiritual homeland, only to have it taken from them again.

They have a fire and intensity unknown to the Muslim mind of the region, and unseen in Islam-at-large since the heady days of conquest, many, many centuries ago.

The world-at-large will do nothing to stop the Israelis from completing their annexation, so long as the Jews do not kill the Arabs, but merely evict and expel them.

Certainly, The West will do nothing; as it is engaged in Collective Penance for allowing 6,000,000 of the Jews to be slaughtered within Living Memory.

Once the Jews have their River-to-Sea Kingdom, the Debt and Penance will have been paid; except for some minor support and sustenance in the first few years after the completion of the Reconquista.

I look through a crystal ball that sees population expulsion as the only way for them to survive.

It's just that we differ as to whether an 'Intervention' to prevent that is likely

Rabbi Kahane's expulsion will never happen...your scenario has already died when the UN recognized a Palestinian State to the 67 borders last year...The Israelis know it and that's why they continue to build settlements to protect Jerusalem which will be shared in my view.

The real question is will the Palestinian/Israeli citizen within the walls overcome demographically in the future?

The ME didn't "evolve" into a 100% Muslim area: it became so ONLY though the conspiracy of Arab League nations to engage in repeated terrorist attacks and ethnic cleansing against minorities of ALL sorts throughout the area.

"...expulsion will never happen...your scenario has already died when the UN recognized a Palestinian State to the 67 borders last year..."
That recognition and $3.50 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

It doesn't mean shit, unless the UN is willing to go to war with Israel over the mad-dog Palestinians.

And it is not.

I understand why you perceive that Expulsion is impossible.

I, on the other hand, perceive that Israel's survival depends upon it.

I'm not a stakeholder.

Merely utilizing cold, hard logic.

If they Expel, the Jews have a chance.

If they shrink from Expelling, they don't.

And, given how many times they have been Expelled by others - including Muslims - my money is on them giving Expulsion a try, within the next two decades; perhaps sooner.

Doesn't mean I'm right, but, in their shoes, I see no other choice that preserves a sustainable State of Israel.

The ME didn't "evolve" into a 100% Muslim area: it became so ONLY though the conspiracy of Arab League nations to engage in repeated terrorist attacks and ethnic cleansing against minorities of ALL sorts throughout the area.
The Ethnic cleansing of Jews was done by Rome...sure Islam expanded by conversions and the sword just like all early religions, however Jews and Christians flourished within it. Certainly in the ME.

Last edited:
"...expulsion will never happen...your scenario has already died when the UN recognized a Palestinian State to the 67 borders last year..."
That recognition and $3.50 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

It doesn't mean shit, unless the UN is willing to go to war with Israel over the mad-dog Palestinians.

And it is not.

I understand why you perceive that Expulsion is impossible.

I, on the other hand, perceive that Israel's survival depends upon it.

I'm not a stakeholder.

Merely utilizing cold, hard logic.If they Expel, the Jews have a chance.

If they shrink from Expelling, they don't.

And, given how many times they have been Expelled by others - including Muslims - my money is on them giving Expulsion a try, within the next two decades; perhaps sooner.

Doesn't mean I'm right, but, in their shoes, I see no other choice that preserves a sustainable State of Israel.

Nothing in your logic has any resemblance of fact...if there is any, post it here with Cyber Links...

"...Nothing in your logic has any resemblance of fact...if there is any, post it here with Cyber Links..."
What link(s) would you have me post?

I'm serving-up pure speculation about the future, based on logic.

Your own logic (population pressure) is irrefutable.

This is, and always has been, an all-or-nothing contest; it's just that it's dragged-out for 65 years so far without a permanent conclusion.

The first side that blinks is rewarded with oblivion; in a political sense, for the Palestinians, and in a physical sense, for the Jews.

The Jews have more to lose; having no neighbor-country to run to for sanctuary, and with their backs to the Mediterranean Sea.

That makes the Jews more desperate, and far better fighters; never mind the overwhelming military superiority which they worked so hard to build and improve.

So...

1. if your demographics prediction is likely, if left unaltered

2. if neither side will climb down and compromise

3. if this is truly an all-or-nothing, winner-take-all contest

4. if the Jews come to feel they have nothing to lose by cutting the Gordian Knot

5. they will Expel and Annex and move their own people into the vaccum.

...ridding them of a hostile enemy-alien population for the first time in their history.

The alternative is to do nothing and let the Arabs out-breed them.

I don't think they're that stupid, and I believe they're sufficiently powerful and strong-willed to do what is needed to ensure their survival. They've proved that time and again.

Israel's Demographic Time-Bomb: An Arab-Majority State?

While Israel and the Palestinians have again broken off peace talks in Jordan, there is at least one factor unrelated directly to politics which might make the whole historic conflict irrelevant.

As in Arab Muslim countries, Palestinians have a very high birth rate - so high, in fact, that in a few decades to come, Arabs may outnumber Jews within the land of Israel.

Such an event would clearly pose a dire threat to Israel and its mandated Jewish identity.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his conservative, nationalist Likud Party have passed new measures to attract more Jews to relocate to West Bank settlements.

These incentives have outraged Palestinians who believe the Israeli leader is undermining peace talks.

Still, Netanyahu has alienated the more extreme elements of his party by agreeing (in principle) to the existence of an independent Palestinian state - which is anathema to ultra-nationalist Jews.

The West Bank and East Jerusalem, which Israel acquired in the Six-Day War in 1967, are both claimed by the Palestinians as integral parts of their future state.

Palestinians warn that if new Jewish settlements are not halted, Israel faces a single-state in which Arabs will outnumber Jews.

The Ethnic cleansing of Jews was done by Rome...sure Islam expanded by conversions and the sword just like all early religions, however Jews and Christians flourished within it. Certainly in the ME.

How can anyone believe a word you post while you ignore the AL's international conspiracy to disenfranchise, beggar and eject close to one million of their own citizenry simply because they were Jewish?

Why do you ignore that crime against humanity?

How can anyone believe a word you post while you ignore the AL's international conspiracy to disenfranchise, beggar and eject close to one million of their own citizenry simply because they were Jewish?

I have never denied that atrocity and have posted many times that Israel deserved to be in the ME to the 67 borders because of it...

Now the Arab League has offered a permanent peace, recognition, and trade as recently as a few months ago, but Israel refuses the offer and puts salt into this festering wound of a conflict by expanding the confiscation of Arab Lands with settlement building by ignoring UN demands to cease and desist.

Militants are not soldiers in a national army. They act outside of laws and even the state/authority.
Hamas might have declared war on Israel but hamas is not the PLO or the plalestinian authority. They illegal rule gaza and have imposed their own sharia laws.
The attacks on Israel by any group demands a response by Israel.

"...Attacks on soldiers are not terrorism. Why are these lying sacks of shit playing the terrorist card?"
Who is at-war with Israel, so that the killing of its soldiers is not considered terrorism?

Israel is at war with the Palestinians.

Attacks on foreign troops are not terrorism.

"...Attacks on soldiers are not terrorism. Why are these lying sacks of shit playing the terrorist card?"
Who is at-war with Israel, so that the killing of its soldiers is not considered terrorism?

Israel is at war with the Palestinians.

Attacks on foreign troops are not terrorism.

When did Israel officially declare war on islam then, and can you provide a link to support your erroneous claim while you are at it. The world of islam declared war on Israel and the Jews back in 1948 and it has never been rescinded. But under international law to target civilians is a war crime and also terrorism, just as firing from civilian areas and not wearing a uniform is also terrorism. You really should read the Geneva conventions to see what is actually the truth.

The Israeli-Jews cannot afford to wait until Arab population pressure does this to them.

Once the Jews have their River-to-Sea Kingdom, the Debt and Penance will have been paid; except for some minor support and sustenance in the first few years after the completion of the Reconquista.

It's just that we differ as to whether an 'Intervention' to prevent that is likely

Rabbi Kahane's expulsion will never happen...your scenario has already died when the UN recognized a Palestinian State to the 67 borders last year...The Israelis know it and that's why they continue to build settlements to protect Jerusalem which will be shared in my view.

The real question is will the Palestinian/Israeli citizen within the walls overcome demographically in the future?

There are no '67 borders never have been never will be as they are not enforcible. All they are, are ceasefire lines drawn on a map with no legal identity. The UN resolution 242 spells this out when it says that the borders of Israel MUST be reached by mutual understanding

I have never denied that atrocity and have posted many times that Israel deserved to be in the ME to the 67 borders because of it...

Now the Arab League has offered a permanent peace, recognition, and trade as recently as a few months ago, but Israel refuses the offer and puts salt into this festering wound of a conflict by expanding the confiscation of Arab Lands with settlement building by ignoring UN demands to cease and desist.

What arab land would that be then, seeing as the arabs gave it up some centuries ago and handed it to the Ottomans of Persia. They lost it in 1919 and it was handed to the British and French as spoils of war. They then portioned the land and gave it to Iraq, Kuwait, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan leaving a small part for the Jews to settle when Britain and France pulled out of the M.E. for good. Around this time the Islamic states flooded Palestine with thieves, beggars and criminals because the Jews had bought much of the land from the Ottoman rulers and turned desert into lush fertile farms. The only arabs in Palestine were the nomadic Bedouin tribes that moved about the whole of the M.E.
That is the reality of the situation and the UN should be calling for DNA testing to be carried out to see just which "Palestinians" belong to the area, those with mixed blood to lose the right of return.

Forum List

Back