Is virtue the greatest organizing principle known to man?

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
Is virtue the greatest organizing principle known to man? The short answer is yes. Virtue is the foundation of a harmonious and orderly society. Virtue is the glue that holds communities and societies together. Our Founding Fathers believed that virtue and morality were indispensable pillars of freedom and liberty. That without virtue and morality freedom and liberty could not be maintained. Virtue and morality are the foundations of laws. Virtue and morality are the foundations of relationships. Virtue and morality are the foundation for all successful societies.

Is virtue the greatest organizing principle known to man? The short answer is yes. Virtue is the foundation of a harmonious and orderly society. Virtue is the glue that holds communities and societies together. Our Founding Fathers believed that virtue and morality were indispensable pillars of freedom and liberty. That without virtue and morality freedom and liberty could not be maintained. Virtue and morality are the foundations of laws. Virtue and morality are the foundations of relationships. Virtue and morality are the foundation for all successful societies.

that says a lot about the christian religion which since the 4th century has an uninterrupted history of oppression and persecution from that time to the present.

that says a lot about the christian religion which since the 4th century has an uninterrupted history of oppression and persecution from that time to the present.
I'll count you as someone who does not believe that virtue is an organizing principle.

I'll count you as someone who does not believe that virtue is an organizing principle.

it certainly has merit, it would be advisable for you try it sometime, christian.

it certainly has merit, it would be advisable for you try it sometime, christian.
upload_2017-3-9_23-46-16.jpeg

View attachment 116199

upload_2017-3-9_23-46-16-jpeg.116199

I'm not a christian, dumb ass.

View attachment 116199

upload_2017-3-9_23-46-16-jpeg.116199

I'm not a christian, dumb ass.
That went right over your head.

So you're counting the US as a successful society? :lol:

Nope. Self interstate is the greatest organizing principle known to man.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It's not?

You mean the rule of capture? So if it is my self interest to take your shit from you that would be an organizing principle? Can you explain how that is an organizing principle? Because it seems that it would do the exact opposite. Let me guess, you're a Libertarian, right? Maybe follow Ayn Rand's objectivism? Am I warm?

Last edited:
It's not?

Is that how you do it in your household?

You mean the rule of capture? So if it is my self interest to take your shit from you that would be an organizing principle? Can you explain how that is an organizing principle? Because it seems that it would do the exact opposite. Let me guess, you're a Libertarian, right? Maybe follow Ayn Rand's objectivism? Am I warm?
No, I don't men "the rule of capture," whatever that is. It's not in your self interest to take my shit unless you want to start a war. How is that in anyone's self interest? Law and order are in everyone's self interest, not the law of the jungle.

It's not?

Do what?

No, I don't men "the rule of capture," whatever that is. It's not in your self interest to take my shit unless you want to start a war. How is that in anyone's self interest? Law and order are in everyone's self interest, not the law of the jungle.
That's my point. It isn't a good organizing principle if it pits me against you and that is what self interest will do.

It's not?

Do what?
Does everyone look after their own self interest or do you guys look after each other?

It's not?

Rampant racism, gun use, injuries and death, large disparity between the haves and have-nots, no universal healthcare, high rate of stupidity, illiteracy and obesity, ..., but the most telling of all that the US is a failed state is all the attacking of other countries, a country in a nearly perpetual state of war since its inception, which spends more money on war than the next 13 countries COMBINED, at still wants to increase spending!!!

It's not?

Do what?
Does everyone look after their own self interest or do you guys look after each other?
In the US it's everyone for himself.

When did the founding fathers say this?

Forum List

Back