Is USMB hate speech?

It doesn't get much hatier than USMB, at least online.
bullshit lol
There are some forums out there that make this place look like a safe space for intellectual honesty.
That's probably a fair point.

Frankly, anything worse than this, I don't wanna know.

:laugh:
Yea, ya do lol. I have a funny story.
So, i got referred to this "conservative" forum when i first started doing this forum stuff.
I joined and immediately knew they were all boring hacks. Every one of them were saying the same shit and circle jerking like they were watching jennifer aniston and selma hayek going at it.
Kim Davis ordeal in KY just happened and they were praising her. I popped in with my opinion of her being trash and violating her oath of office and shit.
A mod immediately PMed me and said i need to admit being a "liberal" or i will get banned. Its ok to be a liberal, but i need to identify myself he said LOL
I said i wasnt liberal or conservative. He called me a liar and said I had one more chance to admit the truth. I told him he had tunnel vision and needed to grow the fuck up. I was perma pinked :lol:
I laughed my ass off
That sounds like a shallow board. This board appears much better, but i still see a lot of grouping into extremes, like liberal vs conservative. No middle or independent thinking?
Also, some extremist posters on the “right” (sic) side think relatively socialized governments are same as communism, and even similar to totalitatian regimes like China and USSR (Putin’s Russia is only “authoritarian”, but still very corrupt).
Denmark is socialized, not authoritarian or communist, and one of the “happiest” countries in the world, according to a UN report.
How the hell would you know being a noob?

bullshit lol
There are some forums out there that make this place look like a safe space for intellectual honesty.

So, i got referred to this "conservative" forum when i first started doing this forum stuff.
I joined and immediately knew they were all boring hacks. Every one of them were saying the same shit and circle jerking like they were watching jennifer aniston and selma hayek going at it.
Kim Davis ordeal in KY just happened and they were praising her. I popped in with my opinion of her being trash and violating her oath of office and shit.
A mod immediately PMed me and said i need to admit being a "liberal" or i will get banned. Its ok to be a liberal, but i need to identify myself he said LOL
I said i wasnt liberal or conservative. He called me a liar and said I had one more chance to admit the truth. I told him he had tunnel vision and needed to grow the fuck up. I was perma pinked :lol:
I laughed my ass off
That sounds like a shallow board. This board appears much better, but i still see a lot of grouping into extremes, like liberal vs conservative. No middle or independent thinking?
Also, some extremist posters on the “right” (sic) side think relatively socialized governments are same as communism, and even similar to totalitatian regimes like China and USSR (Putin’s Russia is only “authoritarian”, but still very corrupt).
Denmark is socialized, not authoritarian or communist, and one of the “happiest” countries in the world, according to a UN report.
But the UN doesn't live there do they?

bullshit lol

I laughed my ass off

And you are free to use the system you have decided upon, but we are not going that way here.

bullshit lol

I laughed my ass off
But the UN doesn't live there do they?

Maybe they could! :dev2:

So leftists, unlike the leftist media, schools and universities and other public venues, this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views. Hate speech like this isn't protected by the Constitution, right? That's what you keep telling us. Should it be shut down or at least regulated? Could it be saved when you take over and silence us?
The board started a downhill slide when it banned CAgirl

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The far right would shut down the opposition if it could.

If the opposition were just that, there would be no problem.

But the opposition seeks to - and I quote - "fundamentally change the United States of America" by extra-constitutional means into something it was never meant nor founded to be.

And that will not be permitted.

Where are you quoting that from? Stormfront?

I laughed my ass off
Was it Sean Hannity's forum?

I got banned from there with my first post.

I simply asked when was SH planning on keeping his word to get waterboarded.

This was shortly after that time.

I laughed my ass off

I cant remember the name but it wasnt that.

I laughed my ass off

I cant remember the name but it wasnt that.

Do you remember the mod's name?

But the opposition seeks to - and I quote - "fundamentally change the United States of America" by extra-constitutional means into something it was never meant nor founded to be.

Predictable as flies on an outhouse.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

90% of the posters on this forum are just monkeys flinging poo at the other monkeys. They are only capable of seeing the hate speech from the other monkeys and not their own.

Anybody who is the least bit independent and principled will just end up being shot by both sides.

I agree, but you missed my point. Does the left want to silence us?
Of course, that's part of the fundamental psychological makeup of the Regressive Left.

They have aggressively distorted and perverted Freedom of Speech to mean, "I'll use my Freedom of Speech to shut down yours".

These are not liberals.

Stormfront is yours.

Mine is merely an observation based upon recent events, common sense and an understanding of human nature.

Do you deny that the quote made by Barack Obama is clearly indicative of the opposition's intent?

bullshit lol

I laughed my ass off
How the hell would you know being a noob?
I have already seen enough posts in the past couple weeks to substantiate my comments above.

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Damn Mikey. Can;t you get someone to help you cut and past something else for a while? I've done memorized that one.

Stormfront is yours.

Mine is merely an observation based upon recent events, common sense and an understanding of human nature.

Do you deny that the quote is clearly indicative of the opposition's intent?

But you said it was a quote. Was that just another lie?

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Damn Mikey. Can;t you get someone to help you cut and past something else for a while? I've done memorized that one.
You fools should stop doing it. It's a fact, everyday you and the shill boys do one or more of those.

trolling for dummies.jpg

Forum List

Back