Is USMB hate speech?

When you have the leader of the free world advocating and supporting treason, violence, corruption and hate speech, what in the hell do you expect from its people?

If you're talking about Trump, he's abandoning the US's role as leader of the free world.

Arguably, America First is incompatible with world leadership.

But "America First" is perfectly compatible with world leadership, just not compatible with leadership of the free world. That's just the Mob Boss version of "leadership", and their abject surrender is reinforced by publicly expressed gratitude for His Leadership - see DHS secretary Nielsen for clues.

Someone is going to lead, and if you're not the lead dog, the view never changes. There are advantages to leadership. Would you prefer those advantages go to the Chinese or another entity?

So we are being told, and also, "Them Chinese are coming!!!"

But then, for the average Jane and Jack, what really are the advantages of leadership? For it seems to me, they're getting the shitty end of that particular stick every time, bearing the costs of leadership, and are then invited to base their sense of (white) supremacy on U.S. leadership. That, of course, has deleterious effects.

Methinks, the Trumpy is just one of these little suckers who thought leadership equals subjugation and unconditional surrender on a world scale, and it appears that forging that misconception into foreign policy legitimizes and, as a result, strengthens the Chinese / Russian leadership models.

All the while, talking loudly, insulting and denigrating all and sundry "not like us", while carrying an increasingly limp stick, enabled and encouraged needy little munchkins to crow about their supremacy (by identification). It should surprise no one that we have been seeing a surge in hate speech and other ugliness since the Trumpy's rise to power.

you are totally wrong. Wanting fair trade is not subjugating anyone or demanding surrender. It is merely wanting a level playing field for all players so no one has to play uphill and no one gets to coast downhill.

Why do you object to fair trade policies?

From the guy who calls anyone you dont agree with a nazi
Only the neo-nazis.

So the neo-nazis were fighting themselves in Charlottesville? Sure they were, Sport
Are you functionally retarded or what? Only one side was neo-nazis, white supremacists, racists, clansmen, whatever label.you choose.

Your deflection aside, I did "choose" the word, and that word was "fascist." Both sides were fascists. Another word they both were was "left." That had nothing to do with Republicans or conservatism or libertarianism. It was two extreme leftist groups beating up on each other.

Fascists are leftists, Holmes. It's about big government removing our choices that you support and I oppose
Ah, your statement "two extreme leftists groups" confirms my diagnosis. You are functionally retarded.

You are also dismissed as irrelevant for making ridiculous claims.

Have a nice day.
From the butt hole retard who calls people nazis. Classic

Forum List

Back