Is USMB hate speech?

It doesn't get much hatier than USMB, at least online.
bullshit lol
There are some forums out there that make this place look like a safe space for intellectual honesty.
That's probably a fair point.

Frankly, anything worse than this, I don't wanna know.

:laugh:
Yea, ya do lol. I have a funny story.
So, i got referred to this "conservative" forum when i first started doing this forum stuff.
I joined and immediately knew they were all boring hacks. Every one of them were saying the same shit and circle jerking like they were watching jennifer aniston and selma hayek going at it.
Kim Davis ordeal in KY just happened and they were praising her. I popped in with my opinion of her being trash and violating her oath of office and shit.
A mod immediately PMed me and said i need to admit being a "liberal" or i will get banned. Its ok to be a liberal, but i need to identify myself he said LOL
I said i wasnt liberal or conservative. He called me a liar and said I had one more chance to admit the truth. I told him he had tunnel vision and needed to grow the fuck up. I was perma pinked :lol:
I laughed my ass off
I always knew you were a hillary and obama and ted kenedy lover. Yup, I'd say ban you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reported..................................................................................................twice...................
Hillary and obama were the best thing to ever happen to this country!

So leftists, unlike the leftist media, schools and universities and other public venues, this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views. Hate speech like this isn't protected by the Constitution, right? That's what you keep telling us. Should it be shut down or at least regulated? Could it be saved when you take over and silence us?
What hate speech? Opinions you disagree with are not hate speech. As far as insults being slung around, I've seen the left and right equally do this.

bullshit lol
There are some forums out there that make this place look like a safe space for intellectual honesty.

So, i got referred to this "conservative" forum when i first started doing this forum stuff.
I joined and immediately knew they were all boring hacks. Every one of them were saying the same shit and circle jerking like they were watching jennifer aniston and selma hayek going at it.
Kim Davis ordeal in KY just happened and they were praising her. I popped in with my opinion of her being trash and violating her oath of office and shit.
A mod immediately PMed me and said i need to admit being a "liberal" or i will get banned. Its ok to be a liberal, but i need to identify myself he said LOL
I said i wasnt liberal or conservative. He called me a liar and said I had one more chance to admit the truth. I told him he had tunnel vision and needed to grow the fuck up. I was perma pinked :lol:
I laughed my ass off
I always knew you were a hillary and obama and ted kenedy lover. Yup, I'd say ban you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reported..................................................................................................twice...................
I knew it! So should I start voting for them two?

When you have the leader of the free world advocating and supporting treason, violence, corruption and hate speech, what in the hell do you expect from its people?
I seem to recall it a big stupid black dimocrap doing that.....

bullshit lol

I laughed my ass off

Wot?

bullshit lol

I laughed my ass off
I knew it! So should I start voting for them two?
Yes! DERP

bullshit lol

I laughed my ass off

Wot?
Sarcasm lol

So leftists, unlike the leftist media, schools and universities and other public venues, this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views. Hate speech like this isn't protected by the Constitution, right? That's what you keep telling us. Should it be shut down or at least regulated? Could it be saved when you take over and silence us?
"this board is allowing hate groups like the Republican party, libertarians and anarchists to freely voice our views." I'm guessing you were being sarcastic.

I laughed my ass off

Wot?
Sarcasm lol

I should hope so.

Not many people can do that. :banana:

No, because it's an American website, and there are no "hatespeech" laws in America. And what you're calling "Hate Speech" actually IS

protected by The Constitution's 1st amendment.

So GFY for even bringing that up :fu:. Yoar Welcome.

No, because it's an American website, and there are no "hatespeech" laws in America. And what you're calling "Hate Speech" actually IS

protected by The Constitution's 1st amendment.

So GFY for even bringing that up :fu:. Yoar Welcome.

:aug08_031:

It is hate speech.

Every time somebody quotes trump.

Every time some republican says "I'm not a racist but...".

Every time somebody says "libtards should leave the country/be imprisoned/killed.

Every time somebody says some variation of "Muslims are all evil" and/or advocates banning them.

Every time some republican says "they're gonna take out jobs and cost us billions of dollars living off the welfare system" (yes, I know that's contradictory but they don't)

The list goes on and on and on. Feel free to add your own examples.

Let both sides whale away here.

happy-whale.jpg

Ri-iiiiiight. :auiqs.jpg:

Show us where in the Constitution hate speech is mentioned..

The far right would shut down the opposition if it could.

If the opposition were just that, there would be no problem.

But the opposition seeks to - and I quote - "fundamentally change the United States of America" by extra-constitutional means into something it was never meant nor founded to be.

And that will not be permitted.

I agree, but you missed my point. Does the left want to silence us?
Your kidding right? Of course they do! Why do you think are they burning schools to shut down conservatives and shooting people and putting dead animals on peoples front porch and screaming and cussing people who work for Trump?

Who said hate speech isn't protected by the Constitution? Free speech does not equal consequence free speech. If it isn't the government censoring you, it isn't a violation of free speech.

Show us where in the Constitution hate speech is mentioned..

Show me a Federal Hatespeech law in America (There are none). They do have them in Germany, UK, Canada, Australia.

bullshit lol

I laughed my ass off
That sounds like a shallow board. This board appears much better, but i still see a lot of grouping into extremes, like liberal vs conservative. No middle or independent thinking?
Also, some extremist posters on the “right” (sic) side think relatively socialized governments are same as communism, and even similar to totalitatian regimes like China and USSR (Putin’s Russia is only “authoritarian”, but still very corrupt).
Denmark is socialized, not authoritarian or communist, and one of the “happiest” countries in the world, according to a UN report.

Forum List

Back