Is Trump really going to reduce income tax to 0%

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've heard that this is true and his website did say that people making under 25k a year would pay 0%. I'm all for that but why not make it 0% for people making under 50k a year? That would go a long way in helping the poor and middle class in this country.

I've heard that this is true and his website did say that people making under 25k a year would pay 0%. I'm all for that but why not make it 0% for people making under 50k a year? That would go a long way in helping the poor and middle class in this country.

Now you want handouts? Are you asking me, a liberal, to subsidize your lazy ass?

• Banned

Now you want handouts?

It isn't a handout if you earned it in the first place! A handout is the earned income tax credit. That is money you never earned but you are getting for free from the government.

Trump pays 0%. He probably assumes everyone else does too.

Now you want handouts?

It isn't a handout if you earned it in the first place! A handout is the earned income tax credit. That is money you never earned but you are getting for free from the government.

Oh, shit, I didn't realize you had brain damage, my bad. Don't worry, government runs on unicorn dreams and pixie dust.

• Banned
It isn't really possible for money and property to be owned by the whole people all at once. The minute you hand over your money and property to the government it belongs to them. They construct fences and borders that prevent you from entering it just like any other kind of private property.

• Banned

Now you want handouts?

Oh, shit, I didn't realize you had brain damage, my bad. Don't worry, government runs on unicorn dreams and pixie dust.

It might as well since they can always print what they need. Why not just make pixie dust and unicorn dreams the currency of the country that way the government can run on it forever. It would because look how much pixie dust and unicorn dreams the Obama has sold to the people.

Ok superdem. How would you run things if you were in charge .

Now you want handouts?

It might as well since they can always print what they need. Why not just make pixie dust and unicorn dreams the currency of the country that way the government can run on it forever. It would because look how much pixie dust and unicorn dreams the Obama has sold to the people.

You honestly think skipping things like paying the military is not you being a deadbeat if you make $50k a year? It's not much, you can still afford to pay taxes like everyone else.

Tax Reform

"If you are single and earn less than $25,000, or married and jointly earn less than $50,000, you will not owe any income tax. "

Ok superdem. How would you run things if you were in charge .
He would run things just like this:

33tjx39.jpg

Now you want handouts? Are you asking me, a liberal, to subsidize your lazy ass?

May I suggest you divert you anger to where it belongs and that is to the companies in Iraq making billions upon billions upon billions and paying nothing as they profit of the dead and pay no taxes because they hide they're money in the offshore banks that your oblama said he was going to stop.

Do you know what the TPP is?
I wonder...how did you feel as DICK cheney and busch gave 23 billion away to the oil co's or the tax cuts trump will impose for the corporations?

give the rich everything and you say YES! Give a poor guy something and you become dizzy with anger.

May I suggest you divert you anger to where it belongs and that is to the companies in Iraq making billions upon billions upon billions and paying nothing as they profit of the dead and pay no taxes because they hide they're money in the offshore banks that your oblama said he was going to stop.

Nah, I'd rather talk about the 'pull yourself up by your bootstraps' wingnut who doesn't want to pay his taxes but thinks he's productive.

Forum List

Back